Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Stranded - RP (properly) OR GTFO. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:51 am
Wolfe lied back. "Thought he'd never shut up" Wolfe soon drifted to sleep...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:46 pm
Chundo was gathering a variety of fruit while thinking of Wolfe. She can be so annoying... but she's strong. He picked up a coconut off the ground, "Heh, this is shaped like her head."

Chundo hurried back to Wolfe, he soon found her on the beach asleep. Chundo sighed and plopped down on the ground, biting into a mango. He decided to let her sleep while he watched the ocean.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:46 pm
Wolfe awoken suddenly. Her vision was blurry so she blinked a few times to regain focus. She sat up and stared at Chundo. "Wanted to hog it all for ye self aye?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:00 am
Chundo drops a cocnut onto Wolfe's stomach, "You looked peaceful sleeping."  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:30 am
Wolfe picked up the coconut from her stomach. "Is this what ye call hunting?" Wolfe snickered. Wolfe tossed the coconut at a tree and it snapped in half. "I want god damn meat!" Wolfe blurted out. Wolfes eyes glazed over white as if they were dead, she looked at Chundo and growled.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:53 am
Chundo yawns, "I felt like being lazy." He lays back on the sand, "Now it's time for me to nap."  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:40 pm
Wolfe leaps on top on Chundo and begins gnawing on his arm viciously.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:35 am
Chundo yawns, "Night-night Wolfe."  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:47 pm
Wolfe stopped biting at Chundos arm. "Well I know something that will make you pay attention" Wolfe thought. Wolfe stared at Chundo. She quickly pinned his arms to the ground and laid a soft kiss on his lips. She smirked with pride.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:55 pm
Chundo flinches, "What the hell is she doing" he thought. Chundo then gags on the taste of dog breath and sea water.

xd It's love. heart  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:44 am
A sweat drop comes down from Wolfes head. "Not exactly the response I wanted... But it'll do" Wolfe sighs.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:08 am
Chundo takes a deep breath, "That was disgusting... if we were anywhere else it be so much better."  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:18 am
Wolfe hopped off Chundo. She looked down at him. "Nothing below the neck"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:09 am
Chundo turns bright red, "Wolfe, I can't..." He turns his head awy, "I'm shy when itcomes to these things..."  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:37 am
"Oh come on ChunBuns" Wolfe said teasingly. "Lemmie see want those buck teeth of yours can do"
(( rofl ))  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games