Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
THE ANGST ZONE (Use this, for the love of internetz! ><) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angst?
  I'll post it wherever the hell I want!
  Please, just keep it in this thread.
  Tell me all your troubles and I'll do my best to help you feel better. *hugs*
  Can it, emo! ><
  Huh?
View Results

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:31 pm
You had a bad Dan experience?

*sits down* Tellmetellmetellme....  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:38 pm
Oh no, not me xD

My sister has had plenty though. She seems to crush on loads of Dans. You would thik she'd get, y'know, bored or something. neutral

What names do you tend to go for Slim? xd  

Omochii

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:46 pm
Pretty names that sound Italian. sweatdrop

For example: I got all giddy and excited on the first day of school after hearing that there was a boy named Preston Luciano in my class. ninja

Turns out that he's a big goofball that dresses like a hippy. He's not what I pictured, but then again we don't choose who we are (or our names, in most cultures).  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:49 pm
That is true. *Nodnod* Thing is, there is something appealing about someone from a different culture. Must be cus' they're so different and all. At my school, we have a Dario, Luke and Jordan - all half Italians. Only Luke is a nice guy, and he doesn't sound or look very Italian at all xD

Ever since Harry Potter, I have an obsession with people called Harry. I swear it's a coincidence really ninja  

Omochii

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:52 pm
I don't bother with names so much. Honestly, the first three things I notice are hight, eyes, and intelligence.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:56 pm
Intelligence and eyes are big for me. 3nodding

.........Too bad there aren't many hot guys at my school with brains. stare  

Slim95
Crew

Omochii

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:05 pm
xD No...I'm not saying that I notice the name and then throw myself at them. It really is more of a coincidence, that every guy that sparks my interest happens to be called Harry.

Weird confused

Do you guys have your eye on somebody? Does that make us more bitter? biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:06 pm
Meh. I have a lil thing for this REALLY cute guy in my math class... sweatdrop

But he doesn't have much in the brains department. crying  

Slim95
Crew

Omochii

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:10 pm
Tell me of this crush xD...please? ^^;;
[I meant in more detail >.>]

*Love mushy stories* :3  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:17 pm
I'd hate to kill this thread y'know. sweatdrop

As a little tribute in case I do though:
User Image
Posted this in Jaft's thread and well...yeah. Not as great as Sleem's but hey! It's Jaft as a maid! xD Hell, that's got to be worth something...  

Omochii

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:22 pm
On the topic of that guy in my math class, it's nothing really. sweatdrop I asked him to go to the movies with me, but that idea was swiftly squashed after my father told me there was no way in hell I was going to the movies alone with a boy... stare

You'd think he'd be a bit more lenient...I mean, I am in high school...

Anywho, I'm quite certain there's no way the boy's ever going to speak to me again. My fauster brother, Ramone, told him that if he ever touched me, he'd break a few of his bones....or all of them...

This isn't helped by the fact that Ramone is a 6'4 black guy that can make a spooky deep voice...

Oo! I should post this story in the other thread!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:25 pm
How much do you hate it? - Just resently being single has really started to bug me and make me feel like crap. My bestfriend Kasey has at least three guys crushing on her and she just recently got another boyfriend and she doesn't even like him that much. I nearly started yelling at her for leading him on. I can't help but thinking wtf is wrong with me sometimes.
How do you try to make being single enjoyable? I don't think about it.

Lifes Little Conflict

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:27 pm
Slim95
On the topic of that guy in my math class, it's nothing really. sweatdrop I asked him to go to the movies with me, but that idea was swiftly squashed after my father told me there was no way in hell I was going to the movies alone with a boy... stare

You'd think he'd be a bit more lenient...I mean, I am in high school...

Anywho, I'm quite certain there's no way the boy's ever going to speak to me again. My fauster brother, Ramone, told him that if he ever touched me, he'd break a few of his bones....or all of them...

This isn't helped by the fact that Ramone is a 6'4 black guy that can make a spooky deep voice...

Oo! I should post this story in the other thread!

I'll take on Ramone AND your father.

twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:30 pm
Aw Slim! That's not nice sad

I need tips on how to ask people to the movies. domokun  

Omochii

Omochii

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:32 pm
Lifes Little Conflict
How much do you hate it? - Just resently being single has really started to bug me and make me feel like crap. My bestfriend Kasey has at least three guys crushing on her and she just recently got another boyfriend and she doesn't even like him that much. I nearly started yelling at her for leading him on. I can't help but thinking wtf is wrong with me sometimes.
How do you try to make being single enjoyable? I don't think about it.
Sorry LLC. I know what you mean though: one of my friends is like that. She led this really sweet guy on...and then turned around and went out with his best mate. The guy was even sweet enough to let it pass and still say how much he liked her.

Some girls would die for that...  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games