Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
the park rp[season is: summer] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like rping?
  yes =)
  its ok =|
  no =(
  what?! 0.o
View Results

Kulshedra

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:22 pm
"The weather's been getting colder every day," Jason agreed.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:23 pm
skyler nodded, and absent-mindedly grabbed her scarf off of a nearby sculpture, and put it around her neck.

"indeed..."

jazzy says yarr

XxOme_NinjaxX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:12 am
name- XxOme_NinjaxX
age- classified
description/apperence- What my avi is wearing minus the stars
bio[optional]- likes to draw and make comics and movies loves playiong with my kunais when bored to shy to talk to girls and likes hte color black and blue( is and ninja and cant tell you anymore stuff )  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:20 am
looks for a tree to sit under and runs into to a girl(random girl) oh umm im sorry  

XxOme_NinjaxX

jazzy says yarr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:58 am
skyler picked up her tea again and sipped it.

"its starting to get late; do you have anywhere that you have to be? or can you stay a little longer..."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:35 pm
Seeing the scarf which had come off of a sculpture caused an irresistible smile. Skyler had this casual connection with her art that he couldn't help but find amusing.

The idea of having somewhere to go brought up an ironic half-laugh. "No, I don't have anywhere to go." Then he continued in a slightly hesitant tone, leaning forward as if about to stand up, "I'll go if you want."  

Kulshedra

jazzy says yarr

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:38 am
seeing his smile brought a smile to her face, but when he said that he would leave if she wanted, she tilted her head and wrinkled ber brow.

"i dont want you to go,.. i just dont want anyone that might be missing you to miss you for too long.."
she looked down slightly and started to blush lightly.

"...id hate to miss you for too long.."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:21 pm
"Don't worry about that," Jason said. He stared at the ground in both contemplation as well as to attempt to maintain Skyler's dignity. But he couldn't resist a quick glance at her to see that charming blush. "I'm not needed anywhere, I'm not expected by anyone, and I'm not supposed to be doing anything. Besides you, I'm not even sure if anyone else knows my name."  

Kulshedra

jazzy says yarr

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:03 pm
she sat down next to him, and turned to look at his face.
she loved the way his hair gently off-set his eyes, and how in the waneing light from the windows the hidden shades in his locks gleamed and revealed a multitued of colors, all blending silently to make one.

tilting her head gently to the left, and gazing into his soft eyes, she said gently and with the uttmost sincerity, "..im glad i know yor name.."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:56 pm
Jason could only guess at what Skyler was thinking behind her softening eyes.

At her comment, Jason responded softly, without thinking, possibly too quiet for her to hear, "You say so now." After a brief pause, he continued, "I appreciate it."  

Kulshedra

jazzy says yarr

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:24 pm
she looked at jason, and just smiled.
everything about him seemed to make her smile...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:46 pm
"What is it?" Jason asked, seeing Skyler's smile.  

Kulshedra

jazzy says yarr

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:48 pm
she blushed slightly, and took a long blink as her focus shifted slightly to the floor instead of on his enchanting eyes.

"ohh,... nothing;" she said softly.
"you just make me smile is all.."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:45 pm
Jason chuckled, then said, "I suppose I should take that as a compliment."  

Kulshedra

jazzy says yarr

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:30 am
skyler smiled into her lap, then looked up at jason.
"how long have you been going to that park?"

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games