Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply The Vault
How the Jaft Stole Phunkeh - Presents and Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 517 518 519 520 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love the holiday season?
'Tis the season to make merry.
40%
 40%  [ 24 ]
I'm gonna frag Santa this time around.
32%
 32%  [ 19 ]
I'd rather just chill at home.
27%
 27%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 59

Alantie Mistaniu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:45 pm
I've never watched NCIS. I stick with CSI- well, used to anyway. . . <_<- and Criminal Minds.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:46 pm
Mmm, Mark Harmon~ heart  

The Chexed Nut

Surazal Dloc

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:47 pm
*Appears back*

I had a friend over for a bit, hence why I disappeared. Hehe.

Hello returners!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:48 pm
We've been watching it on USA network actually and yes Chex, Mark Harmon is teh smex, though in characters I definitely like Tony and Gibbs best... and Abby, Abby rocks hard.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

YunieCookie

Silent Star

17,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:48 pm
Alantie Mistaniu
I've never watched NCIS. I stick with CSI- well, used to anyway. . . <_<- and Criminal Minds.
Criminal Minds is one of my favourite shows~ heart I watch it every Wednesday, without fail *giant geek* Reid is hot ninja
And CSI for the win also~ Same deelio as with Criminal Minds 3nodding

CHEX! *huggles* How is you?

EDIT: @Sanzo: Abby is made of win~ <3  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:51 pm
Yunie, you definitely won't believe me when I tell you that the young genius guy on Criminal Minds went to my school. Graduated a couple of years ago. I'm also doing just fine. A little annoyed that my dad told me that some of the DVDs I have in my stash are the family's and not mine. But whatever.

@Sanzo: Yeah, I really admire the relationship between Abby and Gibbs. I like to secretly think Probie and Abby have a thing going since they're always together.

The Chexed Nut

Alantie Mistaniu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:52 pm
YunieCookie
Alantie Mistaniu
Criminal Minds is one of my favourite shows~ heart I watch it every Wednesday, without fail *giant geek* Reid is hot ninja
And CSI for the win also~ Same deelio as with Criminal Minds 3nodding

*bondz* Reid is my favorite on CM, without a doubt. xd He's so geeky and adorable. <333

Yes, CSI is made of awesome. ^^ Though I'm horribly sad that Grissom's leaving the show. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:53 pm
Oh yeah, the relationship between Abby and Gibbs reminds me of a father/daughter relationship. It's like the cutest thing ever! I think Abby and Probie did hook up when Probie first showed up, I think they chose to cool it down though... could be wrong.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

YunieCookie

Silent Star

17,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:57 pm
@Chex: eek *brain esplosion* Matthew Gray Gubler? For realz?

@Alantie: I know, it's so sad crying I'm debating whether I'll watch after that point or not... And yus, yus he is <3333  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:59 pm
Alantie Mistaniu
Yes, CSI is made of awesome. ^^ Though I'm horribly sad that Grissom's leaving the show. crying

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. *already knew this, just wanted to freak*
If Nick leaves, I'm never watching it again.

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

The Chexed Nut

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:59 pm
@Yunie: I'm not kidding. If I was really polite to the librarian, I'm sure I could get her to let me browse through the yearbooks so I could find his picture.

Ne-yo and Felicity Hoffman from Dancing with the Stars also went to my school. :3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:00 pm
*stares at Chexie* ARE YOU SERIOUS??? Matthew Gray Gubler???? *faints*

@Yunie: I feel the same way. crying It just won't be the same without him. *heart cracks* I admit- I've missed a few episodes after the Lady Heather one, so I'm a little behind. *smacks self in head* Wanna update me? : D  

Alantie Mistaniu

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:00 pm
you had lots of cool people go to your school huh Chex? very nice  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:02 pm
Silver Hellsing
Alantie Mistaniu

crying I know. I'll die if any more of the original cast leaves. Nick can't go!!! *clings to him*  

Alantie Mistaniu

YunieCookie

Silent Star

17,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:02 pm
Silver Hellsing
Alantie Mistaniu

D: I would cry for days crying They keep killing/removing the good characters...  
The Vault

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 517 518 519 520 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games