Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:51 pm
Ayame-Yuura
Kitalpha Hart
Ayame-Yuura
Kitalpha Hart
Ayame-Yuura
*crawls in, huffing* HI EVERYONE! I miss you peeps at NSTG. I wish I wasn't so busy =3=

AYA! *GLOMP*
The elf grins. "Want a noogie with that?"
The cat and neko that had been with her disappeared in an explosion of black feathers.

"Noogie? What's that? Either way, gimme gimme!" Aya grins back enthusiastically.

The elf grins and wraps one arm around Aya's collarbone, holding her down, as she starts rubbing her other fist over her friend's hair.

Aya raises her head and goes.... "Aaahhh... So that's what a noogie is" Her hair springs back up right after, the ultra force of uber awesome hair intervening. Her eye seems to glint and she is silent for a moment before suddenly grabbing Kit by the arm and flipping over. "Psych! You're it!" Aya girlishly runs to the bar, jumping over it and hides.

The elf snorts. "Really? Tag?" She warps to right behind aya and taps her on the head. "You're it back." was all she said before she reappeared on the ceiling, perfectly flat. "Now this is more like it." she muttered as she shrank to only a few inches tall.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:54 pm
Kitalpha Hart
Ayame-Yuura
Kitalpha Hart
Ayame-Yuura
Kitalpha Hart
Ayame-Yuura
*crawls in, huffing* HI EVERYONE! I miss you peeps at NSTG. I wish I wasn't so busy =3=

AYA! *GLOMP*
The elf grins. "Want a noogie with that?"
The cat and neko that had been with her disappeared in an explosion of black feathers.

"Noogie? What's that? Either way, gimme gimme!" Aya grins back enthusiastically.

The elf grins and wraps one arm around Aya's collarbone, holding her down, as she starts rubbing her other fist over her friend's hair.

Aya raises her head and goes.... "Aaahhh... So that's what a noogie is" Her hair springs back up right after, the ultra force of uber awesome hair intervening. Her eye seems to glint and she is silent for a moment before suddenly grabbing Kit by the arm and flipping over. "Psych! You're it!" Aya girlishly runs to the bar, jumping over it and hides.

The elf snorts. "Really? Tag?" She warps to right behind aya and taps her on the head. "You're it back." was all she said before she reappeared on the ceiling, perfectly flat. "Now this is more like it." she muttered as she shrank to only a few inches tall.

"REALLY!" Aya said before emerging from the bar with only her upper body and assault rifle out. She began shooting Kit for no good reason other than there's an elf on the ceiling. "TAAAAAG! Yooouu're iiit!", she said, firing rounds.  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:08 pm
Ayame-Yuura
Kitalpha Hart
Ayame-Yuura
Kitalpha Hart
Ayame-Yuura

"REALLY!" Aya said before emerging from the bar with only her upper body and assault rifle out. She began shooting Kit for no good reason other than there's an elf on the ceiling. "TAAAAAG! Yooouu're iiit!", she said, firing rounds.

Kit grinned as she left the ceiling and landed in Aya's hair, tinier than a flea. "MISS!" she shouted into her friend's ear.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:44 pm
Kitalpha Hart
Ayame-Yuura
Kitalpha Hart
Ayame-Yuura
Kitalpha Hart
Ayame-Yuura

Kit grinned as she left the ceiling and landed in Aya's hair, tinier than a flea. "MISS!" she shouted into her friend's ear.

Aya goes and pours conditioner on her hair for no apparent reason other than to muss Kit's garments and be all 'like a baws' OwO  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:42 am
Ayame-Yuura
Kitalpha Hart
Ayame-Yuura
Kitalpha Hart
Ayame-Yuura

Aya goes and pours conditioner on her hair for no apparent reason other than to muss Kit's garments and be all 'like a baws' OwO

It flows around her, missing the elf entirely as she grows to about six inches tall and sits on Aya's shoulder. "Nice try, silly." the elf says.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:04 pm
Kitalpha Hart
Ayame-Yuura
Kitalpha Hart
Ayame-Yuura
Kitalpha Hart
Ayame-Yuura

It flows around her, missing the elf entirely as she grows to about six inches tall and sits on Aya's shoulder. "Nice try, silly." the elf says.

"You're missing out~" Aya says, holding the conditioner up to the camera and begins, "With the NEW Ayatastic Shine Conditioner, get up to 400% straighter, silkier and orange-er hair. Battery pack and hand-mesher not included" Aya winks at the camera before everything fades black. "Cover Aya", she says and it echoes until the end of the commercial.

Aya turns off the TV and turns to Kit and company, "How do you like it~?" biggrin  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:51 am
Ayame-Yuura
Kitalpha Hart
Ayame-Yuura
Kitalpha Hart
Ayame-Yuura

"You're missing out~" Aya says, holding the conditioner up to the camera and begins, "With the NEW Ayatastic Shine Conditioner, get up to 400% straighter, silkier and orange-er hair. Battery pack and hand-mesher not included" Aya winks at the camera before everything fades black. "Cover Aya", she says and it echoes until the end of the commercial.

Aya turns off the TV and turns to Kit and company, "How do you like it~?" biggrin

The elf rolls her eyes. "I still think you're nuts. And right now, I'm the size of a doll, so I really don't care. Not that mortal hairwash works on me, anyway."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:20 pm
Kitalpha Hart
Ayame-Yuura
Kitalpha Hart
Ayame-Yuura
Kitalpha Hart
Ayame-Yuura

The elf rolls her eyes. "I still think you're nuts. And right now, I'm the size of a doll, so I really don't care. Not that mortal hairwash works on me, anyway."

Aya looks at Kit and says "Why thank you~ You're a little crazy too! ^o^ " then she looks into the camera again with video clips accompanying what Aya says "The all new Ayatastic Shine Conditioner is not just GREAT for yourself! It's useful in any and all circumstances. Sooo... Gift it to a friend! Give it away! Buy in bulk and donate it to them hungry kids! Maybe even throw them at your lousy neighbor! Whatever the use, Ayatastic Shine Conditioner will never fail you~!" She winks at the camera again and it shuts down. "Nooooow whatcha think~? >w> "  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:35 am
Ayame-Yuura
Kitalpha Hart
Ayame-Yuura
Kitalpha Hart
Ayame-Yuura

Aya looks at Kit and says "Why thank you~ You're a little crazy too! ^o^ " then she looks into the camera again with video clips accompanying what Aya says "The all new Ayatastic Shine Conditioner is not just GREAT for yourself! It's useful in any and all circumstances. Sooo... Gift it to a friend! Give it away! Buy in bulk and donate it to them hungry kids! Maybe even throw them at your lousy neighbor! Whatever the use, Ayatastic Shine Conditioner will never fail you~!" She winks at the camera again and it shuts down. "Nooooow whatcha think~? >w> "

"You're still insane, though the chuck-at-neighbors part is different."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:12 pm
Kitalpha Hart
Ayame-Yuura
Kitalpha Hart
Ayame-Yuura
Kitalpha Hart
Ayame-Yuura

Aya has a wide grin and says loudly, "MARRY CHRISTMAS!"  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:56 am
Ayame-Yuura
Kitalpha Hart
Ayame-Yuura
Kitalpha Hart
Ayame-Yuura

"How does one marry a season?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:21 pm
Kitalpha Hart
Ayame-Yuura
Kitalpha Hart
Ayame-Yuura
Kitalpha Hart
Ayame-Yuura

"Simple!", Aya says with the wave of a finger. She then continues, "You go outside, shoot Christmas and profess love for it! That shid getcha!"  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:38 am
Ayame-Yuura
Kitalpha Hart
Ayame-Yuura
Kitalpha Hart
Ayame-Yuura

"Simple!", Aya says with the wave of a finger. She then continues, "You go outside, shoot Christmas and profess love for it! That shid getcha!"

The elf lifts an eyebrow. "Riiiight..."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:43 am
Kitalpha Hart
Ayame-Yuura
Kitalpha Hart
Ayame-Yuura
Kitalpha Hart
Ayame-Yuura

"I'm going to run now because... THE SKY IS FALLING!" Aya says, running around like a headless chicken.  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:25 am
Ayame-Yuura
Kitalpha Hart
Ayame-Yuura
Kitalpha Hart
Ayame-Yuura

"I'm going to run now because... THE SKY IS FALLING!" Aya says, running around like a headless chicken.

The elf rolls her eyes and flips off of Aya, hovering in midair as she watched the crazy mortal she deemed a friend.

☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games