Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:36 pm
{XDD Lol!}

"And I thought that you called yourself the quickest thief?" Larai replied just as easilly, talking of his arrival of course as well as the fact that he hadn't gotten to her sooner. "Still, thanks for the help there. I would've rather not slept my way out of that situation."

~*~

"I won't, don't worry." Mala said, resting her head against Van's for a few moments. "As for the labor itself, I'm most likely to use magic through most of it - so you don't need to worry about me pulling you in to get it done manually."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:43 pm
((I'll be sure to share other highlights and shenanigans as the campaign goes on, if you'd like. biggrin ))

"I would've been here sooner, but apparently someone stole a boat before I got to the docks, so security was kinda tight, and my handsome mug being on so many wanted posters didn't help matters." Kai said with a shrug.

"Just so you know, my mind is going to go in a completely different direction every time you say labor now." Van said with a chuckle. "Anything you want me to mention to Riley? I figure I'll just say 'We're expecting!' without any mention of my snake/pregnancy thing, just to really freak him out when he gets here." he said with a smirk as he headed for the door.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:50 pm
{Please do. XD}

Larai laughed nervously about the security in town. "Well..." After a few more moments she said, keeping her grin, "Sorry about that. As for the wanted posters, that's my biggest problem here. Pretty much everyone in law and in the crime world hates me."

"Do it! Also, tell him that I want to see him really soon, if possible~" Mala said, resisting the urge to just start bouncing around like a giddy kid at the thought of seeing Riley again.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:55 pm
"Will do!" Van said with a chuckle, seeing that excited look on Mala's face as he slithered off to write the letter, taking Anise with him so he could keep an eye on her.

"Is there any town that doesn't have a vendetta against you for your thieving ways?" Kai said raising an eyebrow at her when Daemon popped out of the shadows next her.

"And just who the hell are you?" the two boys said in unison as they eyed each other suspiciously.

((Yay! I like hearing about and sharing DnD shenanigans~))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:00 pm
"You're both my partners in crime, of course!" Larai replied, as if it were obvious. She kept her hands on her hips and a sly smirk to boot. "Now, should we get to talkin' here - near a loud and panicked crowd? Or shall we go back to the inn and get to know each other there over a nice strong mug of ale or ten?"

Mala went off to Larai's old room, now working on turning it into another baby room.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:10 pm
After writing and sending the letter off with magic, Van played with Anise for a bit, slithering around while she rode on his tail before he went to check up on Mala. "How's the room coming?" he asked with a smile as he sat by the doorway so Mala could also see Anise's new mode of transportation.

"Ale." the boys answered in unison once again.

((Blaaaaarg, I dun wanna write an essaaaay. TnT Much less one for my psycho english professor. >_>))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:17 pm
{Gah, essays suck. Especially the boring ones.}

"Pretty good." Mala replied, almost halfway done with the crib. She giggled when she saw Anise sitting on Van's tail. "Careful or she'll never crawl again...let alone walk!" she joked.

"Great! Now let's go! The smell of terror and blood is starting to irk me." Larai said, leading the two boys along to the tavern in which Daemon and Larai had been staying.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:25 pm
((This one's only 1000 words (nicer than the previous 1500 from the last time), but it's another case of "three words does not an assignment make." And by that I mean she gave us another assignment of "[word] [word] essay" lacking any detail or hint of exactly what we're supposed to be doing. rolleyes ))

"I figure if she likes the tail so much, she'd probably love a ride on it." Van said with a chuckle as he twisted around to pick her back up in his arms before he gave a small sigh. "If Kai was grouchy we took over his room for Anise, I'd hate to see how Larai would react if she knew we were doing the same thing to her room." he said as he looked around the soon-to-be second baby's room.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:40 pm
{Oh god. I wish you luck with it. >.<}

"Ah, she'll get over it. Neither of them are ever home anyway." Mala said quite easilly.

It wasn't long before the three arrived, and Larai slipped into the nearest chair of a vacant table. "Now, what kind of ale do you both like? I'm buying."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:45 pm
"How strangely generous of you. Now who are you and what have you done with my sister?" Kai snarked with a flat expression.

"Hey, don't look a gift horse in the mouth I say. Give me the strongest stuff on the menu and I'll be happy." Daemon said.

~*~

"True. Hopefully Anise and her mystery sibling will visit more." Van said smiling down at Anise.

((Damn addicting pixel type games keep distracting me! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xd ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:51 pm
{XD Pixel-based games rock...generally.}

"Hey, I'm bored and I want to see how stupid you both act drunk. That's reason enough to pay for it." Larai replied to her brother with a large smirk and a shrug. "But if you insist on better justification for my generosity, why not make this a drinking contest? Whoever wins gets to be the boss of the other two for a span of twenty-four hours."

"They'd better." Mala agreed with a slight chuckle.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:59 pm
((This is the one I've been hooked on. The levels of sword overcompensation you can achieve are just hilarious. We're talking swords big enough to make Cloud from FF7 blush. I think mine currently stretches across half the screen. XD

And just because I am unimaginative and we both know it'll be most hilarious, I think we just have Larai win the contest, hands down. XD ))

"Fine by me; I've never had a girl out-drink me." Daemon said with a cocky smile.

"Right, and I'm going to guess that's all been fancy pants wine up 'til now? Bring it, demon boy." Kai said with a cocky grin of his own.

((Just gonna say intros were done for convenience sake...>w>;; ))

"So let's see....We've got the room just about done, I've come to terms with my being a pregnant man, we've written Riley....What else do we need to do...?" Van mused as he went down the mental pre-baby to-do list.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:04 pm
{Oh gawd, I'll have to check that out sometime. XD
Also, I was almost tempted to have a sort of repeat of history with the drinking contest. XD I'm not sure if it'd fit, though. And yes, that would be frickin' hilarious.}

"I've never had a man out-drink me either." Larai purred ever so smugly, summoning the waitress over to begin with their little game. "Both of you should be prepared for twenty-four hours of hell."

{No idea what to do with Mala. sweatdrop }

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:13 pm
((When you say, repeat of history, do you mean 'odd man out passes out while remaining guy and girl have crazy drunken sex'? xD ))

While Van mused, he heard a muffled 'POOF!' from elsewhere in the house. "And that must be Riley writing back." he said with a smile as he went to hunt down the teleported letter. With Anise in one arm and the letter in his other hand, Van grinned as he came back. "Sounds like their family drama has died down and he'll try to come over as soon as he can. I think for his sake I should hide upstairs while you explain the situation when he gets here. He'd probably pass out on the doorstep if he saw me answer the door like this." he said with a laugh.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:17 pm
{Mehbeh. XDD ...Okayyes.}

"Alright, alright, I'll explain it all. Still, the passing out bit might've been a bit funnier." Mala said, hugging Van tightly once more. "Thank you so much for writing him~"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games