Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

MystMist

Dangerous Phantom

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:57 am
Mist wanders into the bar but does not sit in a corner on the floor to observe and write poems as usual instead she approaches the bar. "Could i have some lemonade please?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:58 pm
MystMist
Mist wanders into the bar but does not sit in a corner on the floor to observe and write poems as usual instead she approaches the bar. "Could i have some lemonade please?"

Lemonade comin' right up!  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:59 pm
ancantsia
User Image
*Sneaks up behind Rose and ninja pounces on her*

RAWR!

Glad to see the bar having some life - although I loved the old poll coz it always made me laugh :3
Shhh! The voices in my head are arguing againUser Image

Feel free to change it, fellow Crew member! I just felt like it was time for a change. I'm betting you can come up with another gut-buster!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:51 pm
She walks in looking for a booth to occupy. She finds one near the window and looks around her lively surroundings. The bartenders were hard at work but also seem to hold light, friendly conversations with their patrons. Being new to the place, she is reluctant to walk up to the bar. 'What do I say? I'm not even sure what drink to order. What if I say the wrong thing and embarrass myself?' She sits there quietly while shifting through possible conversation starters.  

MlleFatale

Newbie Gaian

Victoria Whitechapel

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:52 pm
MlleFatale
She walks in looking for a booth to occupy. She finds one near the window and looks around her lively surroundings. The bartenders were hard at work but also seem to hold light, friendly conversations with their patrons. Being new to the place, she is reluctant to walk up to the bar. 'What do I say? I'm not even sure what drink to order. What if I say the wrong thing and embarrass myself?' She sits there quietly while shifting through possible conversation starters.

I see you sitting alone and as I order myself a glass of red wine I walk over and introduce myself. Hi my name is Victoria how are you?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:40 am
Victoria Whitechapel

I see you sitting alone and as I order myself a glass of red wine I walk over and introduce myself. Hi my name is Victoria how are you?

She looks up to see a lovely lady dressed in a red Victorian dress. She was holding a glass of red wine that matches her clothes. The lady had a friendly smile so she took it as a nice gesture. She smiled back and said, "Hello. I'm Fae. It's nice to meet you, Victoria." She gestured towards the other side of the booth inviting her to sit. "If you'd like, you can sit here with me. If not, that's okay too." She looked down embarrassed as she was fiddling with her thumbs. She's never been in a presence of a beautiful person before. She was a bit intimidated as she thought to herself 'Its okay. It's another woman though she is like a model - bright smile, shiny, perfect hair, and bright blue eyes. Thank goodness. If it were a man, I'd be as red as a tomato right now.'

MlleFatale

Newbie Gaian

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:16 pm
User Image
JoyRose breezes through, checking drinks and smiles at everyone as she passes, making sure everyone is having a good time.

Suddenly the door blows open, ushering a blast of cold wind and snow flakes.

"Oh my!" JoyRose rushes to the door to close it on the freezing winter landscape beyond the bar's warmth.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:24 pm
MlleFatale
Victoria Whitechapel

She looks up to see a lovely lady dressed in a red Victorian dress. She was holding a glass of red wine that matches her clothes. The lady had a friendly smile so she took it as a nice gesture. She smiled back and said, "Hello. I'm Fae. It's nice to meet you, Victoria." She gestured towards the other side of the booth inviting her to sit. "If you'd like, you can sit here with me. If not, that's okay too." She looked down embarrassed as she was fiddling with her thumbs. She's never been in a presence of a beautiful person before. She was a bit intimidated as she thought to herself 'Its okay. It's another woman though she is like a model - bright smile, shiny, perfect hair, and bright blue eyes. Thank goodness. If it were a man, I'd be as red as a tomato right now.'

I sit quietly down and smile It is nice to meet you as well so what brings you here? I ask as I sip my wine and arrange my dress so I sit comfortably.  

Victoria Whitechapel

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:35 pm
User Image
JoyRose successfully closes the door on the snowy wind, turns to the rest of the room and cheerily offers, "Hot chocolate, anyone?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:52 pm
User Image
A furry head pops up from a cosy chair by the fire

"Oh Oh Me Me!!" she shouts as she waves a furry paw in the air madly.
User Image

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:47 pm
User Image
"So sorry, the snow distracted me. Here's your hot chocolate, ancantsia!"
Hands steaming cup into furry paws.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:04 pm
User Image
The feline Snuggles down in the chair by the fire with her Hot Chocolate.

"mmm chocolate" she sighs happily after taking a sip
User Image

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

benakittie

Professional Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:21 pm
*Opens door* Oh...my....garsh...It's been FOREVER since I've last came here...*Takes available stool at the bar checking out others*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:52 am
User Image
Ancantsia walks into the bar and shakes the snow off her fur.

"Spring! and its snowing!" she pouts "where is the sun and the cute fluffy lambs?!" she rages against Mother Nature.

Sliding across the bar she lands next to the Hot Chocolate and gets busy making herself a cup with whipped cream and mini marshmallows on top.
Shhh! The voices in my head are arguing againUser Image

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
Little Lady Lilim generated a random number between 1 and 1000000 ... 948455!

Little Lady Lilim

Wicked Sex Symbol

12,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:58 pm
-walks into the bar, sashaying a little bit in my lace dress- Well, what a lovely little place -sits at the bar- Any drink please  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games