Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:57 pm
A little bit of suppressed lust on Larai's part as well as a large sum of alcohol lead Larai to do as she did next. She placed her mug down, pulled Daemon up close and kissed him roughly and passionately. "Then why don't we?"

"Magic has a strange way of working. So one thing lead to another, Van got turned into a naga, so he's sort of the one that's expecting." Mala explained with a nervous laugh.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:02 pm
"What." Riley blinked a few times. "Details. Please." he demanded, the explanation having been far too brief for his liking with results like that.

"As if you even need to ask." Daemon replied, already plenty turned on as it was.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:11 pm
"Teleport. Bed. Now." Larai ordered, her lips still lingering close to his.

Mala then went on to explain the entire situation, excluding obvious parts like how sex and reproduction worked between a human and naga and why.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:16 pm
"Yours or mine?" Daemon said with a grin, not even letting her answer before pulling the both of them into his shadow and bringing them into his bed.

"I....What? Just....What?" Riley said, more dumbfounded at this point as no further explanation could ease his mind.

"Ta da!" Van said, appearing at the top of the stairs after returning Anise to her crib. He gave a hearty laugh as he watched Riley's jaw drop while he gawked at Van. "Hey, be nice! It was either this, or I could've answered the door and let you pass out in shock!" he teased as he made his way down the stairs.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:22 pm
{Aaaaand...timeskip!}

Mala chuckled. "You should see the look on your face. It's utterly hilarious!"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:29 pm
"Congratulations on having another kid and all that, but I'm not touching that." Riley said flatly as he pointed at Van's stomach, refusing the male version of 'smile in glee while touching the pregnant tummy'.

"Hey, imagine how I feel. I thought I was just gaining weight before." Van said with a chuckle. "But it's not that bad. It's not like I'm going in blind, thanks to the soul bond." he said patting his tummy before chuckling again. "Hell, I think the tail took more adjusting than the baby."

Daemon had a very pleased smile on his face as he rolled over and snuggled closer to the female body next to him.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:49 am
Larai had slept pretty peacefully for a few lingering moments more, only to wake up just as Daemon snuggled closer to her. After laying there for many moments, thoughtless and peaceful, she started to realize the discomfort of her situation. She was naked in bed with an also naked man. There was also plenty of drinking the previous night, which lead her to put two and two together. She wanted to swear, but doing so may wake up her slumbering bedmate. Because of this, she - with much shame in herself - contemplated how she might escape from this situation.

"It's not nearly as bad as you make it out to be, Riley." Mala said easily.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:30 am
"He's a pregnant dude. It's just weird is all...."

"Bah, you're just jealous." Van joked with a grin.

"Vampire, remember? I've seen Angel give birth. There is no way I'd want to go through that. But hey, if you're happy and enjoying it, more power to you, man." Riley said looking as though he had to make a quick decision on how he felt about gay people or some other awkward subject that the author has no problem with but sheltered Riley might.

~*~

"Mm, good morning dear~" Daemon said softly with a devilish little smile as he awoke to find Larai in his bed. Others would freak out, but he was quite obviously enjoying this as he gave her a little kiss on the cheek.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:17 am
"Why am I the only one freaking out here?!" Larai exclaimed in a very hushed and panicked voice. "Ugh, I swear I'll never drink alcohol again." she then whined softly to herself, her face a deep crimson shade of red.

"Giving birth in itself sucks. It's the little bundle of joy that comes afterwards that makes it all worth it."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:21 am
"Because you don't want to admit that you probably enjoyed it." Daemon whispered in her ear as he wrapped an arm around her waist, half because he was enjoying this, half to freak her out more.

~*~

"Yeah, well, we all know I've always been a bit more of a wimp than you two." Riley said with a slight chuckle in spite of himself.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:38 am
Larai grew all the more tense and frantic, knowing damn well that there was quite a bit of truth in his words. "How would I know if I enjoyed it or not if I don'tremember any of it?!" she lied, remembering every last detail - which didn't help any.

"Believe me, I cried and screamed throughout the entirety of both births." Mala said with perfect honesty, remembering the time when the twins were born - as well as Anise.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:44 am
"Again, I know. Angel gave birth twice. Same thing, just faster and bloodier. I don't need the details." Riley said, resisting the urge to cover his ears before the conversation went into TMI mode.

~*~

Daemon laughed. "If I had known you were this easy, I would have just gotten you drunk during our little bet before."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:02 pm
"Yeah, laugh now, because that was the last you'll ever get out of me!" Larai hissed, now yanking herself away so she could get up and dressed before things got worse. The 'easy' comment had struck quite a nerve with her, much more than she would have liked to admit.

"I wasn't going to give them." Mala assured Riley with a soft chuckle.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:08 pm
"I don't know about you, but I'm eating for two now, so I'm gonna get myself a snack. You want anything?" Van offered as he headed for the kitchen.

"No thanks, I had a bite on the boat ride over." Riley said as stepped inside.

~*~

"Ah, let me rephrase that: you're easy when you're drunk." Daemon corrected himself with a smug smile as he rolled over onto his stomach as he kept his eyes on her. "If you were easy, I wouldn't have lost the bet, now would I? Although technically, you're the one that offered to do it last night."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:20 pm
"I'm never drinking anything alcoholic ever again, especially not near you." Larai said again, sounding frustrated - most likely with herself. As she started to get dressed, she couldnt help but notice a few 'love bites' here and there on her body. This only made her embarassment all the worse. "I don't care who started it, I was drunk and you took advantage of that. I'll never forgive you and I'll never let this happen again!"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games