Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:24 pm
"Hey, now that's just not fair!" Daemon said as he sat up. "How could I have taken advantage of you if you offered and we were both drunk?!"

~*~

"Mala, you want anything?" Van called from the kitchen as he fixed himself a sammich.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:51 pm
"Why are you so affected by this?" Larai asked, still looking generally annoyed. "You can screw plenty of other women if you so choose. What's one less option going to hurt?" In truth, she was taking out her frustrations on Daemon, as you might have guessed.

"Not now, but thank you though." Mala said with a grin.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:56 pm
"I hate to have a girl mad at me, and you could certainly stand to show a little responsibility for your actions." Daemon said.

~*~

"Dammit, you two are making me feel fat!" Van joked from the kitchen.

Riley chuckled as he turned his attention back to Mala. "Van's two-month tummy aside, do I at least get to see my niece?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:25 pm
"So what am I supposed to do? If I'm not supposed to freak out, then what do I do?! Apologize to the world and proclaim myself a slut? Jump back into bed and ask for round two and three? Ignore the possibility of some horrid b*****d child coming into existance?!" Larai ranted, calming somewhat afterwards and sighing. "Just....just leave me be for a little bit. It takes two to tango, among other things, I know. I'm sorry for snapping, but please leave me be for now." she apologized after reflecting on her recent behavior. Once she was dressed, she then went on to head towards the door - intending on taking a walk and finding a way to distract herself from all this.

Mala nodded, motioning for Riley to follow. "Of course! I don't think I could let you leave until you see her pretty little face~!"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:31 pm
Daemon simply held up his hands in 'go right ahead' sort of way, letting her leave before flopping back on the bed with his hands folded behind his head as he stared up at the ceiling, honestly wondering about the situation. Last thing he needed was a girl like Larai thinking he had a conscious.

~*~

"I don't think I'd want to leave until you did." Riley said with a chuckle as he followed Mala.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:43 pm
{After her little dramatic outburst, I don't know what to do now. Timeskip to when she gets back? Have her run into Ariae and Jaquel? Drink a potion to forget it all? I dunno.}

Mala lead Riley to Anise's room, promptly going up to the crib and taking her precious little baby out. "Be careful; she loves to grab anything she can get her hands on. Especially fingers or hair." she said, going on now to show off Anise to Riley.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:46 pm
"And thus an advantage to having short hair." Riley said with a small smile as he looked down at Anise. "She's certainly quieter than Kai and Larai."

((*shrugs* Roll a die? sweatdrop Three choices, d6 would work.))

M3Gnificent rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:50 pm
{Okay. Run-in with Jaquel is 1-2, 3-4 is timeskip, and 5-6 is pushing it from her mind.}

"She is, isn't she? Such a sweet, quiet little baby." Mala said with much delight.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:55 pm
((Hey, you broke your string of 6s at least! biggrin ))

"I feel so conflicted...." Jaquel said with a sigh as he passed by one of Larai's wanted posters. His want of justice compelled him to turn in crooks, but Larai was his good friend's daughter.

~*~

"Hopefully the next one's just as quiet. I've been enjoying the peace around here." Van said after returning from his sammich break.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:05 pm
{Yup. XD}

Ariae gave Jaquel a puzzled look. "What do you me-" before she could finish, she saw the wanted poster and pieced it all together. "Oh."

Speaking of Larai, she sulked in the shadows right out of the inn and into the streets. It's a wonder she wasn't noticed as much as she normally would be.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:11 pm
"I would've thought the retired god of thieves would, you know, have kids that aren't thieves." Jaquel mused.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:13 pm
"Certain things happen for a reason. Perhaps this is to teach them the value of virtuous living?" Ariae suggested after a moment of thought, not really sure if she believed such a thing herself.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:20 pm
"Who, Van and Mala or their kids? Because I'm fairly certain Van and Mala have that down."

~*~

"Well, if you becoming half snake and pregnant is any indication of you having pissed off some higher power, I'm sure karma will at least grant you another quiet baby." Riley joked.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:35 pm
"Their children, of course. When Kai and Larai learn that crime does not pay, they will learn the error of submitting oneself to greed and they will repent." Ariae explained with a small smile.

Mala chuckled. "Regardless, I'm sure our babies will grow up destined for greatness."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:38 pm
((I can imagine Larai sitting in a nearby alley easily listening to all this. XD ))

"For their sakes, I hope so." Jaquel said with a slight sigh.

~*~

"I hope so, this one's coming straight from the source!" Van said with a chuckle as he patted his tummy.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games