Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:22 am
alebanana2
Ale gets impatient," BEER PLEASE! " stressed
User Image

The feline barkeeper swats Ale with her tail

"Be patient, there is only one of me you know" she scolds as she gives the newcomer a beer and hands another to Manny.
Shhh! The voices in my head are arguing againUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:36 am
Ale takes the beer with gratitude and mutters," 'bout time! " She looks at the menu deep in thought.  

abracafy

Kawaii Shapeshifter

12,225 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Serah of Silence

Shy Guildswoman

7,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:14 am
"Hmm...what's good to eat?" the feline asked softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:08 pm
Ale looks at her owl buddy called Pedro ( he's quite the sassy little dancer! )
And she asks, " what do you think Pedro? A cheese and ham platter to share and an iced water for you? " The little owl bobbed his head in agreement, and Ale told the feline bartender, " A cheese and ham platter to share and a iced water for the young owl, please. "  

abracafy

Kawaii Shapeshifter

12,225 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:39 pm
User Image

Kiwi walks in and looks around. It was a very familiar scene but with almost completely new faces. "Well it's been quite a while..." she whispers to herself. She sits herself down and waits for a barkeeper.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:58 am
User Image
The feline barkeeper sits the food and water down next to Ale before creeping up behind Kiwi.

*POUNCE*

Fur goes flying as the two friends collide. "KIWI!!" she shouts in her friends ear. "Omg Omg Omg Its been so long! How are you? Where have you been?" she chatters away as she sits on top of her friend.

Pausing for a second she glances over to the other feline in the bar " The homemade mac n Cheese is good and we have steaks, chicken, ribs... you name it and we got it!" she says cheerily before going back to bouncing on top of Kiwi who looks kind of blue by now.

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:57 am
User Image

Kiwi gasps for breath and gives out a loud laugh. "Haha, hey Kimmy! It hasn't been that long." She pauses in hopes that the barkeeper will loosen her grip, and continues, "I've been busy. Still am, with school work mostly. Almost reaching the end of my senior year!" she exclaims. Kiwi then slightly frowns, "Lots of studying about to go down though."

Realizing she was a bit hungry, she asks, "Anyways, odd request, but do you guys have any icecream? The weather is getting warmer again."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:21 pm
"Steak, medium rare...and water. Delectable with corn and mashed potatoes." The feline purred.  

Serah of Silence

Shy Guildswoman

7,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:56 pm
User Image
The feline barkeeper slinks off of Kiwi to place Serah of Silence's meal down in front of her.

"Here ya go hunny" she says with a smile before digging through the freezer. "We have Ice Cream!" she yells as she re-emerges with some Belgian Chocolate Ice Cream and a spoon.

Digging into the Ice Cream she pauses to look around before growling out "Mine" and digging back into it.

"If you want any just dig through the freezer Kiwi hun" she mumbles around a mouthfull of superb Ice Cream.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:03 pm
((All you need is Serah.))
The feline sat down and began eating, savoring every bite. "Mmmn..." she purred. It was the one of the best she had ever tasted. Nothing compared to home-cooked, but this came very close, in her opinion.

Serah of Silence

Shy Guildswoman

7,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Little White Crane

Shy Gaian

4,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:48 pm
The Oracle walks up to the bar, still focused on her daffodils. "Bonito onigiri and sake?" She asks/orders.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:52 pm
User Image

"Thanks!" Kiwi yelled back. She heads sluggishly towards the freezer and peers around for mint chocolate chip. "Yum!" she says to herself. She grabs a spoon off the counter and digs in along with Kimmy.

"So what about you? What have you been up to?"
she asks the barkeeper while shoving a a spoonful of ice cream in her mouth.

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:52 pm

Kez perked up at the mention of steak. "Can I have a steak too? Medium rare, with no sides. And, uh... do you have crab legs?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:20 pm
Ale thanks the feline barkeeper while silently praying for that young girl who got pounced on. Ale got up to go to the ladies room and told Pedro, " Don't eat all the ham again young man! " Pedro lowers his cute little head and ruffles his soft down showing embarrassment then bobs his head up and down meaning, " Yes ". She comes back a few minuets later and the ham isn't gone! But there is something else on the table, a bouquet of yellow daffodils, wrapped in blue wrapping paper, tied with a green string ( these are all her favorite colors ), and a golden little tag that says, " To my beautiful Alejandra. " Ale wonders, " How does this man know me? How does he know I'm here? "  

abracafy

Kawaii Shapeshifter

12,225 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:48 pm
User Image
"I've been good and bad. Still at college doing Visual Communications but got ripped off for £450 on a car that should have been scrapped instead" The feline barkeeper explained around her Ice Cream.

Sliding off the bar stool she quickly places Kez's order down in front of her "Steak and Crab Legs - enjoy hunny" she says cheerily before heading back to her Ice Cream and her friend.

☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games