Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:54 pm
{Lol, I have to do that now. I just have to. XD}

Larai's sulking and misery was halted - if only for the moment - as she listened to this hilarious conversation. Really? 'Virtue' was something that would do her good? Mentally, she couldn't help but laugh at such a suggestion.

Ariae gently placed a hand upon his shoulder and smiled. "No matter what happens, though, everything will turn out okay, I'm sure."

{Don't know what to do with Mala. D:}

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:19 pm
((D: What about that list of other nasty plots you had? Or were those just for Larai and "friends"? Because it would be quite a shame to blow on through and waste a perfectly good pregnant snake man. XD))

Jaquel nodded with a small smile. "At least they're not our kids."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:46 pm
{As was suggested earlier in one of Mala's posts, it could be possible that Van only carries the baby halfway through. Anise could turn out to be a hyperintelligent baby who is merely pretending to be a dumb baby. Another naga could come into town and fall in love with Van or Mala...or both. Ariae and Jaquel could finally be expecting. Ariae could be found by the angelic court for crimes long past and be ordered for execution.}

Ariae chuckled. "You can say that again!"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:51 pm
((I'm suddenly reminded of those horrible Baby Geniuses movies. XD But I guess I'd either go with Anise being a baby genius, naga love triangle (LOL), or either of the ones with Ariae and Jaq.))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:56 pm
{Hurrhurr, how 'bout all four? twisted }

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:01 pm
((I thought that would be obvious? twisted ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:12 pm
Larai smiled lightly, now moving from the shadows to greet the couple. "Well, hello hello! Long time no see, eh?"

{I wonder...should Daemon find out that Kai and Larai are the very same kids that got him into the mess his life previously was? Or, Kai is at least.}

{...Oh! And who plays the naga?}

Zelly-fangirl rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:17 pm
((I say go for it. As for our mystery naga, when in doubt, roll the dice. 1-5 says me, 6-10 says you.))

"Larai! We were just talking about you!..." Jaquel said rather startled and slightly guilty if she'd been listening the whole time.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:32 pm
{Alright. But how should he find out? Overhear a conversation between Jaquel and Larai or something?

As for the naga, ********, we still have Guile in storage - should we want to use him again.

On another note, we needs moar love triangles. Not one-sided, but a full blown love triangle just for teh lulzorz.}

"I could tell." Larai said with a chuckle. "So, you lookin' to collect on me or something? As you already know, both the crime world and the law would pay you handsomely for a chance to get their revenge." she asked, almost jokingly.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:37 pm
"No, I don't think so. I can't thank your father enough for freeing me from my curse." Jaquel said with a small smile. "I'd feel horrible breaking his trust like that by turning you in, even if the law is against you."

((Don't blame me, blame Gaia. XD

As for Guile, yes. Yes we do.))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:48 pm
"Then I'll turn myself in then. There's nothing more settling to me than breaking out of extremely well made locks and chains." Larai said easilly with a shrug and a grin. "Though before I do, if I might ask, what are you two doing here in Syria? I wouldn't think a hovels such as this would be your kind of place."

{Shall the Naga be male or female? Perhaps a little bit of both?}

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:51 pm
((Female. More jealous RAEG on Mala's part. XD ))

"We're just passing through, trying to find somewhere nice to settle down." Jaquel said with a smile.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:02 pm
{Okay. XD}

"Then this isn't the place for you. Syria's guardsmen only serve to enact the will of the rich. The poor will bleed you dry. In other words, this is a thief's paradise." Larai replied with a grin and her hands now on her hips.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:11 pm
((As much as I'm enjoying all this (especially preggers Van, lol) I should really get going to anime club soon. xD ))

"AGH! Bright!" Kai had finally stumbled out into the sunlight despite his hangover and immediately regretted it. "Someone turn down the sun!"

~*~

"So how long do you plan on staying this time?" Van asked Riley, now sitting in a coil on the couch. Normally he had no problems sitting like a regular human, but as the baby bump grew and took up slightly more space in his tail, he lost flexibility in his tail near where his torso began.

"I don't know really." Riley admitted, sitting in a chair opposite him. "I really should go back as soon as possible, but I can probably stick around a little longer if you need a full man around the house." he teased.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:22 pm
"I would love it if you stayed for a little while longer, but I understand if you can't." Mala said with a smile, casually wrapping one arm around Van in a side ******** YOU IPOD INCORRECT.}

{Also, see you when you get back~ Have fun at the anime club!}

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games