Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply The Vault
How the Jaft Stole Phunkeh - Presents and Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 517 518 519 520 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love the holiday season?
'Tis the season to make merry.
40%
 40%  [ 24 ]
I'm gonna frag Santa this time around.
32%
 32%  [ 19 ]
I'd rather just chill at home.
27%
 27%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 59

Alantie Mistaniu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:29 pm
*is curious* Annoying new member? *goes to investigate the forum*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:29 pm
She is very annoying, worst part is we recently argued with her over something and she said she didn't like me anymore, I nearly bust out laughing, she doesn't KNOW me how could she like or dislike me when she knows nothing about me and hasn't taken the time to chat with me either. She thought I was grumpy and didn't care about anything.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Morrosseth

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:32 pm
Urp. Definitely childish... 'Give me a cookie and you're my new best friend. Refuse to give me a cookie and I don't like you anymore. D:' I'd already seen that these past two weeks from other people... |D  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:35 pm
Pft, she breaks any rules and I am verbally beating the living hell out of her.  

Anise_is_my_replica

The Chexed Nut

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:36 pm
The particular person who of which this conversation has turned really riles me up sometimes. I try to tolerate her and it just... yeah. Has proved to be futile.  
Holy hell. If Sanzo's talking about who I think she is, (Blu) I agree! I was so irritated the other night...
Anyway, hi and bye all popping in to say hey and now I'm off to spend some time with my family.  

The Dinosaur Next Door

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Blech I hate people like that. It hella irritates me when people act like everyone around them has to love them and like them and all that crap. Those kinds of people need to grow up and realize that the world doesn't revolve around them and that not every person is going to like them.

edit: I don't tolerate, I rant at and vent on... I did on palnoki's thread >.> <.<  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:38 pm
Sanzoskitsune
Blech I hate people like that. It hella irritates me when people act like everyone around them has to love them and like them and all that crap. Those kinds of people need to grow up and realize that the world doesn't revolve around them and that not every person is going to like them.

edit: I don't tolerate, I rant at and vent on... I did on palnoki's thread >.> <.<

Quoted for truth. My Sue/Despie senses keep bloody going off and I keep reminding myself that this is a real, breathing person... That's probably what scares me the most. o3o

Morrosseth

Alantie Mistaniu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:40 pm
*eye twitches*

Ok. . . I could barely read half a paragraph and not want to scream. Oy. I will make sure to avoid. *makes note*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:41 pm
I've met too many people like that in my life, I've also met too many people who give me the pity card when I'm mad at them so I won't be mad at them and like them again that also irritates the hell out of me ruined a friendship before  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Morrosseth

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:45 pm
Pity card's ruined a friendship already. All of... 72 or so hours ago. I really have no sympathy for such people like... Ever. |D Sue-ish behaviour such as belief that everyone must like you... Despie-ish behaviour, being in centre of spotlight all the time regardless of th topic... Believing one's troubles are automatically worthy of another's sympathy as if they were the only ones having problems... Believing their faults are excusable due to 'hard times'... Etc.

^^ No sympathy what so ever. |D

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:48 pm
I hate when people try to manipulate you using pity, especially when they take advantage of it over and over again. I'm sorry- I know people have it rough, but that's still no excuse for acting like a child.  

Alantie Mistaniu

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:51 pm
I totally agree with you Morro, those are the kind of people that irk me the most. Forcing sympathy out of me usually only gets me pissed and annoyed.

I actually had a friend fake tears to keep our friendship, after she had ignored me for two years while my parents were thinking about divorce and dragging me into it. I seriously wanted to slap her, as if crying would make up for years of emotional abuse. I am grateful for one thing though... she made me much stronger emotionally and I don't put up with crap like that anymore.

edit: Waku has two more hats to give away in the 12 days of ATGmas thread, if you haven't gotten one go get it!!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:44 pm
Times like this remind me that I really hate people  

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

Alantie Mistaniu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:45 pm
I would, but I already posted. *hugs green hat close*

It's awfully quiet around here. *pokes*  
The Vault

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 517 518 519 520 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games