Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:57 am
User Image
Kiwi watched as the barkeeper delievered the steak and crab legs, her mouth watering slightly. What a fancy - and juicy - meal she thought.

She returned back to the conversation and genuinely replied, "Aw that sucks."She hesitated for a moment, then asked, "What do you do in Visual Communications? Is it like computer graphics?" Then her face turned a little red. "I also didn't know you used Euros... where are you from?" Kiwi kept her head down briefly to avoid eye contact; clearly a bit flustered.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:54 pm
Kyuui Kiwi
User Image
Kiwi watched as the barkeeper delievered the steak and crab legs, her mouth watering slightly. What a fancy - and juicy - meal she thought.

She returned back to the conversation and genuinely replied, "Aw that sucks."She hesitated for a moment, then asked, "What do you do in Visual Communications? Is it like computer graphics?" Then her face turned a little red. "I also didn't know you used Euros... where are you from?" Kiwi kept her head down briefly to avoid eye contact; clearly a bit flustered.
User Image

Yeah its a mix between computer graphics and arty stuff like Life Drawing - which I HATE: I cant draw people to save my life! Hands are the worst! stressed scream

sweatdrop We use the Pound here hunny £ <-- this is a pound sign and I live in Scotland but dont be flustered I still love ya User Image

The feline barkeeper dives back into her slightly melted Ice Cream "mm Squishy and Melty, just the way I like it" she sighs happily.
Shhh! The voices in my head are arguing againUser Image

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

abracafy

Kawaii Shapeshifter

12,225 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:06 pm
Ale is truly confused and she asks the feline barkeeper, " Did you see who put these daffodils on my table? " But the barkeeper was chatting with the girl she had pounced on. Ale looks around to see if she recognizes anyone in the bar but no one seems to stand out. She thought she saw someone staring at her but no one was. " Strange . confused " She says, "I guess I'll have to find out "  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:11 pm
User Image

(((LOOOOOOL OMG FAIL ON MY PART))
Kiwi gives an epic facepalm to herself. "Oi.... for some reason I didn't consider pounds... I just saw a symbol and jumped to euros!" She pulls a smartphone out of her pocket. "Yup... they don't even look very similar haaah."

She quickly changes the topic back to the previous discussion. "So yeah. Erm. Most artists I know also dislike the anatomy part (or just drawing certain body parts; hands, legs, etc)."

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:10 am
User Image
The feline barkeeper turns to Ale "Sorry hunny, didn't see anyone" she says with a shoulder shrug. Turning back to Kiwi she laughs at her friends spaz moment "Yeah I really hate Life Drawing, I suck really badly at drawing hands. Plus we have to draw the model in a specific time period and by that time I'm usually only half way done" She laughs and then pouts at her friend.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:45 am

Kez bowed her head in thanks as she dug into her meal.

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:23 pm
User Image

"I remember I took a visual arts class in middle school and I almost never finished the assignments on time" she chuckled. "Slow worker; can't be rushed!"

She glances behind Kimmy to notice a girl looking around anxiously -perhaps for someone- with a confused expression written all over her face. Wonder what she's up to... she thinks, unaware of the previous conversation the girl just had. She leaves the thought alone and returns back to her conversation with her furry friend.

((Kez, I love the artwork in your sig of the Cyberpunk Wizard. Looks awesome... and your avi to go along with it xD))

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:15 pm
User Image
Looking up from her now very melted Ice Cream she asks her friend a question.

"Kiwi I've always wondered is it the Kiwi Bird or the Kiwi fruit that inspired your username?"

She tilts her head to the side as she waits for a response with melted Ice Cream on her whiskers.

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:51 am
User Image

A smile wipes across Kiwi's face and she answers, "I actually get that question more than I expected to." She shoves and swallows another scoop of the never-ending supply of icecream. "It was named after the fruit. Me and my brother were playing MapleStory and I was making a new character, and I sucked at making names. So he was reading off random things and said "Kyuui" and I was just like "KIWIIIII" so yeah. "

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:24 pm
User Image
The barkeerp laughed at the answer scooping more Ice Cream into her mouth. "I always thought it was after the bird actually" she laughed as she imagines Kiwi dressed in green like the fruit.

Hmm nope cant picture you in green razz

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Serah of Silence

Shy Guildswoman

7,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:23 pm
Serah finishes her meal and leaves, eager for more adventure.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:04 am
User Image

"Really eh?" she said as she cocked her head to the side. "Did you think I was from New Zealand too? Its apparently their national bird." But just before the barkeeper could respond she added in, "Oh, and green is my favorite color. Then blue :] But wearing green looks funny most of the time!"

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

abracafy

Kawaii Shapeshifter

12,225 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:58 pm
Ale saw that Pedro had fallen asleep so she woke him up and told him to fly home an yes, he was allowed to get a snack on the way. She also was still puzzled about the flowers, which Pedro took with him ,and said to herself, " Well, mabye it was someone at work? " She was single after all. She stared into space, deep in though, while sipping her left over beer.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:17 pm
Kyuui Kiwi
User Image

"Really eh?" she said as she cocked her head to the side. "Did you think I was from New Zealand too? Its apparently their national bird." But just before the barkeeper could respond she added in, "Oh, and green is my favorite color. Then blue :] But wearing green looks funny most of the time!"
User Image

I knew you weren't from New Zealand or Australia - you dont have the twang to your words that they do when they post =P

My favorite colour is Purple, then blue ^_^

So since your not from anyplace with Kiwi birds where are you from? o_o

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:33 pm
User Image

"Haha! What kind of "twang" do Aussie and New Zealand posters have? Mate? I use that on occasion xP.
And I'm from the US. One of dem amuricansss."

☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games