Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:10 pm
Jordan cocked her head, looking back into the past. "It was dark down there, but...I think you're right, Chris." Well now, that didn't explain anything, but it was an interesting tidbit.

Jordan turned to Avery. "No prob; I know where they are now, so...Er wait, scratch that. I'm going to fly ahead, make sure they don't leave. You guys follow, okay?" She nodded to Avery and Christopher, knowing they would be able to hear her if something happened, and find her as well.

As Rei and Cheren walked through the polished lobby the two hurried quickly to get behind a door to the side of the security desk. Once they were in, Cheren gasped and let go of the block he'd been putting up, replacing it with a purely mental one not made to hide them from sight.

They walked into a somewhat fair-sized elevator, that was just the right amount of room for the two of them plus their plant-passenger. Suddenly a lack gem Cheren was carrying started to pulse and the normally silent boy jumped and took it out of his pocket, letting out a groan as he saw it glowing. It turned to liquid, flowing down to the ground, as two figures that did not fit into that small space began to appear.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:20 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Whit did his best to keep a hold of Avery but she soon prodded him into following Zaias more closely. The boy was ready to erupt, and Avery was clearly afraid of letting him face the bad guys alone.
Not for Zaias though.

Whit thought morosely, "Yeah, like I'd be able to save anyone from Zaias. He's a beast."
Sighing he kept pace with the very silent boy. They allow anted to hurry forward, but you could tell Zaias was feeling the need to rush more than most.

Knowing there wasn't much he could say to change how the other guy felt, Whit had felt much the same before after all, he merely clapped his hand on the guy's shoulder when he seemed to be getting fed up. Better to let him know he had backup, even if all Whit could do was go invisible, and through liquids.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:48 am
((...Didn't read. I'll pop Dannie back in.... Later...))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:31 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery turned the corner and looked up to Jordan. She recognized this street. Professor Martel's lab was here, she even still had her visitors code from that day she'd done the job shadow.

"Jordan!? Which one?" she sked, hoping that the street was close.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Whit kept pace with Zaias and took a glance to Avery as she asked their navigator just where to go next.

He hoped wherever it was that they got there soon. Zaias looked like he wanted to start random acts of violence, and the more time that went by the worse the eminence of violence that came from him became.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ __________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image
Zaias stalked up the tsreet in stomping strides. He swore if anyone did anything to his sister he'd tear them apart.

Literally.
He felt vaguely annoyed by Whit's shadowing, but managed to hold off on pummeling the guy. He was only trying to help after all.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:23 pm
Jordan pointed right at the building Avery recognized, the lab that Martel worked at. She was sure that was where she had seen them go in. "So...how do we get inside?" She realized as she said it that there was a possibility Whit could help with that, so she turned to look at him. It seemed sort of weird to break into a building...

The shadows in the elevator began to morph into the figures of Bull and Katsu. Just as it seemed they would materialize and make the space incredibly uncomfortable, the elevator dinged open and they quickly stepped out, Bull and Katsu turning to look at their companions still in the elevator. "Well that thing sure was helpful," Katsu muttered. Bull nodded slowly. "Yes, but we only had one set, and the Boss can't exactly make them willy-nilly." Katsu frowned, trying to decide whether "willy-nilly" was the sort of thing he should expect Bull to say.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:53 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

"I could try the guest code Doctor Martel gave me on job shadow day." Avery suggested "His lab is in the basement here." she turned to look at Zaias to see how the news had affected him.

He didn't seem all that affected in the least.

Whit stepped forward as Avery did, "wait, we can't just go in there, what if they're waiti-"

That was as far as he got before Zaias used his powers and ripped the doors off their hinges. Flinging them down the road to tumble end over end. The left door, severely bent and glass shattered, finally came to rest against a large bronze bull statue currently gracing the center of a concrete walkway in front of another large building. The right door went crashing over at least 4 cars, and caused a cacophony of car alarms to start shrieking into the night.

Whit was smart... and held off from commentary.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:37 pm
Katsu shook his head and brushed past Bull, purposely nudging him with his elbow. "Let's just get this over with. Kidnapping has to be the lamest thing we've ever done." Bull grunted in what could be assumed was agreement. He eyed the plant package, aware of the fact that they had one extra passenger. Ah well, they'd deal with it. "Alright, lazy pantsies! Let's go~!" Rei danced out of the elevator and down the hall, leaving Cheren to push the vine-orb along with him. She was apparently "unable" to carry it anymore. Bull reached out a hand and helped, pulling it easily behind him.

Where were they headed? The office of one Doctor Kain Martel.

[ Huh, I just saw Martel's photo and I was like "...wait...That's what he looked like?" o.0 ]  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:55 pm
(You totally forgot didn't you/? You pictured him as Einstein o.e Oh Wolf-eh your busy little mind has too much going on XD)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:13 pm
((Hey, long time no talk ppl =P Just wondering if the front page was updated so I could catch up and jump back in =J))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:27 am
((Hey, help! How do I sneak Dannie back in? You can pretend everyone knows her cellphone no.))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Golden Ice Cream Cake

Girl-Crazy Stalker

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:03 pm
[ I honestly have no idea where everyone is right now.. Anyone mind bumping into Dannie and Kristaine? ]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:50 pm
(Girls! try heading back to tell a teacher at the Graduation what's going on [Prof Marsh or Ms. Powers preferably]. Or find Telemachus, he is STILL the student president after all. I'm sure someone will bring you along.)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:48 pm
User Image

Dαππɪȼα αȓαɓɘʊɱ

"Come on, the prefects have this under control. Let's go talk to the president. Maybe he knows how to handle this" Dannie said, pulling Kristaine by the hand back to the graduation ceremony. They had lingered around for far too long and Dannie was quite sure their senpais didn't just want them to stand around doing nothing.

((OOC: Got bored. Made a 2-minute post format just for Dannie. I might change it up again later...))

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:08 pm
[ Haha, I actually just suggested Telemachus help 'em along xD ]

Telemachus had slowly gone from the "holy crap why is his head in his hands" phase to a more normal "what the heck, is he meditating or something?" pose. Most of the kids in his class had already figured out what his power was, considering word spread quite often. Though it was sort of a tradition almost to keep it quiet, just so the younger kids found the Pres more mysterious. As if he needed help.

Anyways, Tele had gotten the situation relatively under control. His highly-developed mind had been able to sort the people that were involved in this whole mess from those who were not. And he had calmed down a little from the initial emotional coaster of Karley managing to get herself kidnapped. He actually chuckled, just a little: If anyone could manage to get caught up in all this it'd be her.

...But I digress. Tele noticed two minds coming towards him; minds with a mind to speak to him. He looked left and right and stood, exiting the area quietly: normally he'd speak to them with his telepathy, but right now he could use the movement. Not to mention he currently had a huge strain on his brain trying to keep in touch with the "frontline". The only mind he still had was Jordan, since he knew her frequency so well.

He stopped a ways away from the celebration so they could talk undisturbed. "You wanted to talk to me?" he asked, tilting his head and managing his usual smile. While he could just read their minds, he sometimes liked to allow others to tell him instead.

[ Wow, that post ended up a lot longer than I meant it too... ]  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:35 pm
(Hey! It explains lots Wolfeh! ^.^

Quite right too, about the senpai's not wanting them to stand still ^.^ Miss Dannie's posting style is good! I am eating chocolate and for some reason seem to think this affects my ability to come up with an actual post ^.^'') )  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games