Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:30 pm
((What'd it do? What'd it do?! biggrin ))

"Alright, let me know when he'll be due soon. I'm both morbidly curious and eager for schadenfreude to watch that happen." Riley said with a smirk as he got up to leave.

"You're assuming we know how this works. I could very well be laying an egg in a month for all we know." Van said with a chuckle, one hand coming to a rest atop his stomach once more. He found himself doing it a lot lately out of amazement and warm fuzzies.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:43 pm
{It tried to ******** replace hug with bug.}

"Riley! Give me a hug before you go!" Mala said, motioning for Riley to come over to her with her free arm. "Pleasepleaseplease? It's been forever and a half since we were able to see each other, excluding today!"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:29 pm
"You're crazy if you really thought I'd try to leave without one." Riley said with a smile as he went over to give his sister a hug.

"And you're getting one from me whether you like it or not." Van said with a grin as he put his other arm around Riley, pulling him into a group hug.

((Slice of life romantic comedies should not be padded out to 26 episodes. Slice of life romantic comedies should also not be padded out to 2 seasons.))

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:53 am
{Slice of life romantic comedies tend to be boh-ring to begin with. I like fantasy, sci-fi, or no fourth wall comedies instead.

Hey, Zelly? I has a stupid question. If goblins are able to be flexibly written and currently counted as main characters, would it be better for recruiting if I just put them as optional side characters instead - and highly encouraged making humans instead? I already plan on doing so, but it's pointless if it wouldn't do anything.}

Mala giggled in delight. "Good! I get a hug from both of my favorite men~" As for Kai, she counted him as forever her little baby boy - what was once previously Riley's spot before she accepted his adulthood as a fact of life.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:01 am
"Well, one a half men." The boys joked in unison.

((I don't see why not.

And it doesn't help that in said slice of life romantic comedy, it's obvious the main chars like each other. They know they like each other, friends of A know he likes B, and vise versa, and yet everyone's too much of a wimp to actually DO anything! This honestly should have ended at episode 13. 26 episodes is just way too much stretching. It just had to go and be so popular in Japan that people wanted it to continue. The author listened for some dumb reason and stretched it out for another 26 episodes. He or she should KNOW that's a horrible idea! RAEG!!))

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:09 am
{This is sounding more and more like one anime I saw. I liked it, but admittably, it was stretched out too far. At many points, the characters' obliviousness and lack of resolve is most annoying. (If it were horrible, it would be an anime version of Simon's Quest) Is this anime Lovely Complex?}

"Still both my men!" Mala grinned, hugging a little tighter for a small moment.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:20 am
((No, it's called Kimi no Todoke. Made even worse that the female protagonist is as dense as a rock and, apparently due to her (somehow) being an extreme social outcast most of her life, fails to grasp many social norms. Like "this strangely perfect girl I just became bffs with just might like the same guy I do". But then everyone else seems to have their own idiot ball, so they don't realize it either. =_= ))

"I'll try to keep a teleportation scroll on hand for the big day. I'd hate to miss this." Riley said with a laugh as he was released from the hug. "So hopefully I'll be back in nine months or whenever, if Angel lets me slip away again." he said with a smile as he headed for the door.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:52 am
{*facepalm* Oh gawd. Is it the sort of anime I'd want to avoid at all costs?}

"I should hope so! You should also visit more often, or at least write more." Mala said, getting up to hug Riley once more before letting him go.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:02 am
((Yes. If you don't like romantic comedies, this one would just become the purgatory of the genre for you. I don't think anyone in my anime club is actually enjoying it anymore, just yelling at the stupid people onscreen.))

"Look who's talking. How many times have you guys actually bothered to write?" Riley teased as he returned his sister's hug. "Try not to enjoy being pregnant too much now!" he joked to Van.

"I make no promises!" Van said with a big smile as he waved good bye as Riley left.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:08 am
{Sometimes they're okay, but most of the time romantic comedies in anime tend to be reduntant, way too dramatic for my tastes, or just flat-out overly sexist and irritating. ((Then again, this is Japan we're talking about. Or China. Or Korea. It depends on the anime)) Don't get me wrong, though, I love having a canon pairing or two.}

"Well, rest assured, you'll be getting plenty more letters from me!" Mala promised with a broader grin than before - if that were even possible.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:18 am
"At least we should have someone to help out when I am due." Van said smiling down at his tummy after Riley left. "Lord knows I wasn't any help when you had Anise, and the chances of this being any more pleasant are unlikely."

((Well, this thing's pretty damn irritating, I know what much. I mean, they keep giving us cutesy scenes of the couple smiling at each other surrounded by shoujo bubbles, but that's as far as they ever go. The series has basically said "they like each other and they know it," but it's just kind of stopped there. It's like the series has a short term memory span and after every episode thinks it still needs to develop their feelings for each other. It's like someone put some tasty snack 26 feet away, but then you have to get hit in the head with a club for every foot after the 13th one. Actually make that 52 feet away for 2 full seasons of this tripe. =_=))

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:31 am
{That would just irritate the living ******** out of me. I don't like being teased with pairings. >.< Not for too long, anyway. (A little tease to ignite interest is good. That much tease is just plain being a stingy b***h.) Seriously, ugh!}

"The actual birth itself never is. What comes aferwards is the best part." Mala said with a slight nod.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:39 am
"I'm just saying; I was a bit too crippled sharing your pain to be any help, I wouldn't hold against if you did the same." Van said with a slight shrug.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:58 am
"I know, and I'll do my best to help you through it despite my own pain." Mala assured Van with a kiss on the cheek afterwards.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:01 am
"Now you're just trying to make me look bad." Van joked with a chuckle as he rested his head on her shoulder.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games