Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:43 pm
((Don't forget about Dr. Stanfield as well, or even Dr. Sullivan...though what's the school dentist gonna do? Floss them? xd ))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:55 pm
[ I still haven't forgotten Stanfield's costume at the Halloween event last year xD

Also, I updated the front page, everyone! It really needed it, plus it should help Angelicos get back in the swing of things~ ]  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:57 pm
(I pm'd him too as I kinda forgot to keep updating him after he popped in for a visit that once. Or am I hallucinating that? Cause it happened during school and anything from that period definitely gets kind of hazy in the _i never want to think of it ever ever again_ kind of sense.)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:00 pm
((So where are they heading now? I need to be sure before I post so I don't good. :p ))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Golden Ice Cream Cake

Girl-Crazy Stalker

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:03 pm
[ -flails- Bus is coming in a few minutes *materializes post* ]

Kristaine Lyzette

Gold - Invisibility Blue - Water

User Image

Kristaine almost fell face first onto the floor, but she managed to regain her balance and obediently followed Dannie. "Sounds like a better plan. Honestly, I had no idea where I was going..." she muttered in a sheepish tone. Seele, who had his claws dug into her skull, look like he'd just seen a cat ger neutered. Ah... He has a thing for swerving...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:32 pm
(Spence and Chrissy are heading into the lab building feel free to make a move , and yeah. It's nearly bed time for me! SO we'll work more on this later gators ^.^ )  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:37 pm
"Which way?" Spencer asked as he followed Christopher through the lab.

Christopher was using his mind reading powers to trace the enemy. "This way. They're not too far" he said. He looked around and noticed Dr. Martel's name on a couple things. "Is he..." he started, "why would they...".

"You saying something?" Spencer asked Chris.

"Nothing. We'll worry about it later. Let's go" Christopher said. He had to slow down though. He wasn't a running type of person and he had been doing that for a while. "Heh. Too much time in the lab, not enough on the track" he laughed at himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:52 pm
((I don't remember Dr. Stanfield's costume. I do remember Dr. Sullivan was the Phantom Flosser. xp ))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:16 pm
Rock kept water traces in mind all along this last event of every key person from the school; the ones easiest to remember. While no one was looking he slipped into his car and jammed in the keys. He reved the engine a few times, before backing up with squealing tires.

((Who's still on campus that could lead me to them? =P))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:36 pm
(Eternal I dunno if this is the school lab, I'm thinking it's more an outside government type institution, because Doc Martel has fancy door locks and codes and stuff. But see what Wolfy says. I am still really tired for 8:30 at night neutral )  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:36 pm
[ Oh face-to-the-palm, I meant Sulliven's costume. I got them mixed up somehow...

And yes, yes the lab is a complete off-campus, big fancy-schmancy place. Sorry if I didn't make that clear... But to get to it you have to go through the city, hence Cheren exhausting himself to mind-block their appearance from the pedestrians and stuff.

And since I'm sort of iffy on exactly who's doing what, i'll just do a lab-description kind of thing so you know where you're going xD ]

The main lobby of the building was suspiciously empty; the guard who had been seated behind the desk on Avery's previous visit was absent. The polished tile floor reflected the white lighting. The door to the left of the desk was closed, with a small card reader showing a red light. Beyond that door was the hollow corridor that led to the elevator that would bring its occupants to the lab catwalk. And that led eventually to the lab floor and offices. Specifically, one Doctor Martel's office.

[ Be aware: the guard will be back soon, so there may be a quick fight :3 ]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:15 pm
((Oh, s**t. Whoops. I'll edit. sweatdrop ))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:53 pm
((SAME HERE '-_-))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:43 am
User Image

Dαππɪȼα αȓαɓɘʊɱ

When they reached the ceremony and found the president, Dannie abruptly said not knowing he had telepathic abilities, "President, trouble was brewing in the library. Ali got kidnapped and Alex, Avery-senpai and the others went after the kidnappers!" She panted, having lost breath from running.

((OOC: ...))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games