Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:23 am
"Hey, I said I'll try. I never said I would be good at it!" Mala said half-jokingly.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:30 am
"If Riley's here though, you don't have to strain yourself." Van said with a small smile. "As long as someone's helping out, things should be fine, and I'll have you beside me anyway."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:08 pm
"Good." Mala said, snuggling a little closer to Van.

"I should probably be getting back to my friends soon. See you later." Larai said with a smile to Ariae and Jaquel, now slinking off into darker shadows once more.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:14 pm
"Though for both our sakes, I'll try to push the little bundle of joy out as hard as I can. The less time spent cursing in pain, the better we'll both feel, I'm sure." Van said with a slight chuckle.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:41 pm
"Just don't strain yourself too much, alright?" Mala requested.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:47 pm
"I won't. We still don't know how this works anyway, I'd hate to do something that might accidentally harm the baby." Van said looking down at his tummy as a warm smile creased his lips. "I still can't believe I'm actually having a baby. It's...pleasantly surreal." he mused as he gently rubbed his stomach.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:13 pm
Mala gently placed her own hand on Van's lower stomach. "It is, isn't it?" She smiled a little bit more as she added in, "I love you."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:19 pm
"I love you too." Van said with a big smile as he turned his head to give her a kiss. "I just can't wait until the kicking starts. That's going to be when things really get interesting." he said chuckling in spite of himself as he looked back at his stomach.

((Guess who's been forgetting about other characters up 'til now?! 8D ))

"Oh, stop being such a p***y and get over it." Daemon said, following Kai out of the inn, stretching his shadow up over Kai's head to get him to stop whining about the bright light. "It's your own fault for drinking yourself unconscious last night."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:22 pm
{I was wondering about that. XD
Also, sorry for the late response. I got sleepy and took mahself a nap.}

"I'm looking forward to it too." Mala muttured, snuggeling herself a little closer. "I wonder if the baby will end up calm and peaceful like Anise or energetic and spirited like Kai or Larai."

~*~

After some intentionally getting captured, breaking free, and repeating the process a dozen times or so, Larai returned to her brother and...associate? Sex buddy? Enemy? She really wasn't sure. "Hey guys, I'm back." she called out calmly, no sign of that frustration she held earlier. It might have seemed like she was just pretending it never happened.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:30 pm
"Ugh, too loud...." Kai groaned, still suffering from a hang over.

"Now what did I just say about being a p***y?" Daemon said flatly.

~*~

"I'm hoping calm and peaceful. For having a baby in the house, it's been rather quiet. It's been nice." Van said, switching hands on his tummy so he could put an arm around Mala as he snuggled up with her.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:43 pm
"Damn, I drank way more than you did and my head doesn't hurt in the least!" Larai said with a snicker. "I'm disappointed in you, Kai."

"Same here." Mala agreed, gently resting her head against his. "I remember with the twins, we just barely had enough time to ourselves."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:50 pm
"I wouldn't be surprised if demon boy here put something in one of my drinks." Kai grumbled as he scowled at Daemon.

"I am shocked-shocked!-that you would think such a thing. I for one thought we were on relatively good terms!" Daemon said in mock horror. "Friend of a friend and all that, right? Or rather, brother of a friend, as the case may be."

~*~

"Though it's not so much how quiet they'll be that worries me. I just wish I knew whether the baby will have legs or a tail." Van said gazing at his tummy while his tail lazily drooped down over the sofa and mingled with Mala's feet.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:17 pm
"By that logic, wouldn't I have been drugged too? I'm sure he likes me no less than you." Larai replied flatly in Daemon's defense.

"Either way, we will be sure to love our little baby lots!" Mala cooed with joy.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:57 pm
"Of course." Van said with a grin. "I just want him or her to be happy. Judging by the amount of stares I got in town, nagas aren't exactly common to be walking around. I'd hate for them to grow up being treated like some weirdo by everyone else..."

~*~

"We've been over this already. You have no interest me, so I have more interest in you." Daemon said with a cheery smile.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:05 pm
"Then we'll teach our child to disregard the thoughts of those who would harm them. We'll teach them the value of family, of those that truly love them over the superficial judgement of those that surround us." Mala said with a warm and loving tone, smiling ever so sweetly.

Larai couldn't help but wonder how this could apply, even after he had gotten her in bed the previous night. For the moment, and for her own sake, she pushed such thoughts aside to continue the conversation. "Yeah, yeah, sure. Now, our plan is something too delicate to rush, so we need to plan...and plant our influence into the heart of the city. First things first, one of you two needs to help legally buy us a home base or something - so we won't be bothered for tresspassing and we won't be bothered as much to pay protection for 'tresspassing' to some small fry crime gang."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games