Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply The Vault
How the Jaft Stole Phunkeh - Presents and Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 517 518 519 520 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love the holiday season?
'Tis the season to make merry.
40%
 40%  [ 24 ]
I'm gonna frag Santa this time around.
32%
 32%  [ 19 ]
I'd rather just chill at home.
27%
 27%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 59

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:10 pm
    Looks like...Hillary Duff? o.O

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:12 pm
Hilary Duff? really? I'm disappointed Tsuji

I'm very scary Alantie grr! garr! fear me  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

124-C

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:12 pm
It is Hilary Duff! biggrin

[edit] You leave Hilary alone, Sanzo! Now that she's 21 she's starting to get skanky, and I respect her for that! mad  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:13 pm
SPEAK NOT THAT NAME OF EVIL!!!!!

..... rofl Ooh, I'm scared, Sanzo. mrgreen  

Alantie Mistaniu

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:13 pm
but she's so... lame Tsuji!

crying stop laughing at my scaryness Alantie!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:14 pm
*headdesk*  

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

Alantie Mistaniu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:17 pm
She's not lame, she's evil.

Aww, I'm sorry Sanzo. Should I cower instead?

*puts a pillow on the desk so Silver won't hurt herself*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:17 pm
    And here I thought Hilary had fallen off the face of the earth.

I really don't think she's that bad. I mean, compared to Lindsay Lohan she's like a godsend.

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

124-C

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:21 pm
I suppose now would be a good time to confess my lust for Emma Watson and that chick that plays Veronica Mars...

Lindsay Lohan used to be super cute, then she... yeah...  
They're both pretty bad if you ask me. I hated her show on Disney with a freakin passion. I remember having to sit through an episode where she makes friends with a girl who basically tries to become her and while she's freaking out the rest of her family and friends are like "oh you're overreacting she just likes you" I'm like are you people INSANE!? That's what happens when someone is trying to take over your identity then kill you so they can become you, its freakin creepy as all hell!!! yeah that's one of the many many reasons I hated that show.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Alantie Mistaniu

Oh she has. But I've had enough of hearing about her to last ten lifetimes. Now it's that evil Hannah Montana they can't stop parroting about.

*shudders*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:23 pm
I hate Hannah Montana but at the same time I feel bad for her cause well... Disney is selling the image of Hannah Montana not the actual girl Miley Cyrus, so she's basically stuck playing a character.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

124-C

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:23 pm
Sanzoskitsune
They're both pretty bad if you ask me. I hated her show on Disney with a freakin passion. I remember having to sit through an episode where she makes friends with a girl who basically tries to become her and while she's freaking out the rest of her family and friends are like "oh you're overreacting she just likes you" I'm like are you people INSANE!? That's what happens when someone is trying to take over your identity then kill you so they can become you, its freakin creepy as all hell!!! yeah that's one of the many many reasons I hated that show.

Doesn't keep her from being bloody hot...

@Mist — Yeah, but Miley herself isn't so bad. I'm expecting good things from her in the future. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:25 pm
....I still don't like her Tsuji and you can't make me like her! *pouts in the corner*  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:25 pm
    Like I said, I thought Hilary had fallen off the face of the earth. I don't see how she could be 'bad' when she's managed to elude any limelight. Must mean she's been behaving. It's not like she controlled the writing for the show she was on. She can only account for her celebrity behavior. I mean, for all I know she's a freak out there, but I haven't seen anything.

I like Kristen Bell. Emma Watson...isn't that special.

The Vault

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 517 518 519 520 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games