Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm
(Oh snap- I just remembered a green move for healers we spoke about ages ago, I'm gonna try to fit it in.)

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery walked over to the door with the card reader. She paused and put a finger to her mouth in thought, which quickly transformed to frustration. For although she remembered her guest code, she'd had to return the swipe card.

Avery got so mad she could have stomped her foot, instead she shocked Whit when he touched her arm.

She turned around completely deflated now and entirely apologetic to see him staring at his hand. Which was invisible. Whch seemed like a surprise to him.

..."Whit?' she asked.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
"Aves" he said with his usual cocky grin. Which also soon disappeared into nothingness. "I don't know what you just did, but suddenly I feel as if-" his voice cut off just in front of the door, and silence reigned.

Avery stepped forward and was about to call out for him when the door opened from the inside.

-I could walk through walls." Whit finished, completely visible again and leaning against the door jamb.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:47 pm
((I feel useless... XP))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:34 pm
[ Well, Angelicos, perhaps your character could catch up with them in the lobby, maybe help fend off Mr.Guard, who will be coming in shortly...

Ah right, temp. power-up to others~ I remember that. ]

Telemachus allowed himself a small smile and a surprised look. "Ah...really now? I believe that there are many people working, as we speak, on that." He tapped a finger to his chin. "Well now, would you two care to help out as well?" he asked. If it was a surprise he would ask inexperienced girls to help...well, it wouldn't be a surprise to anyone who knew the guy. Besides, they were both certainly capable enough, in their own ways.

From the opposite side of the lobby came the tell-tale swoosh of a door opening. In the opening stood a woman with a large "o" on her face. The unspoken words that these kids were not supposed to be there hung in the air. She quickly reached to the lanyard card around her neck and pushed a built in button to signify the nearest guard.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:06 pm
((Is there big windows on the ground floor? And I'm still on campus, in my car and waiting for ppl to hitch a ride, whoever could lead me where to go and need to get there real fast, but I guess no one read my post... =/))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:56 am
Angelicos Flame
((Is there big windows on the ground floor? And I'm still on campus, in my car and waiting for ppl to hitch a ride, whoever could lead me where to go and need to get there real fast, but I guess no one read my post... =/))

((Kristaine and Dannica are first year students still in the campus. I'm guessing they'll be running to the gate and outside soon. Care to bring us along? =) ))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:02 am
User Image

Dαππɪȼα αȓαɓɘʊɱ

Dannie nodded in response to Telemachus then looked at Kristaine before turning back to Telemachus. "Yes, sir! We'd love to help! Where should we go?" She immediately asked, wanting to get there fast.

((OOC: ...))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Golden Ice Cream Cake

Girl-Crazy Stalker

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am
Kristaine Lyzette

Gold - Invisibility Blue - Water

User Image

A wave of relief washed through her when Dannie didn't try to scold her for the foolish decision she made. When they found the mad who she assumed to be the president, Kristaine gave an awkward wave.

"Uh... Ditto.."
she mumbled after Dannie's rather energetic response. Playing with the hem of her dress, Kristaine patiently waited for the president's instructions.

Seele had taken an interest of the new person and leaped onto his head. Kristaine blanched in shock and reached out for the black cat. It just gave her a disapproving look before barring its sharp teeth at her. "Ah! I'm sorry about that, Mr. President... But it seems that Seele likes you." At some point, Kristaine wanted to let Seele enjoy the president's head while they headed off to.. fight some baddies. It would be safer for the cat. Unfortunately, the president might think of Seele as a bothersome animal and kick her out of the building. That did not bode well for both Kristaine and Seele.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:18 pm
((Sure, just when youll head for the gate, I'll pop up wink ))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:55 pm
(Yay!
Also - > Angelicos your quest bar must be re-saved. 3nodding )  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:29 pm
[ Aww sorry Angelicos, I somehow missed that second post x_x ... Anyways, there aren't really any windows to break into, unless you could, oh, I dunno, fly or something. ]

Before doing anything else, the student council President plucked Seele from Kristaine's head and stoically place the black cat on his own golden hair. Well, his hair was more dirty blonde than gold, but gold sounded better. "Ah yes, well, first you'd probably be well off getting there," Telemachus said, his serious face somehow not looking ridiculous with the cat perched on top. Rock, care to bring the car around the front of the school? I've got some passengers for you. I'll tell you where to go, too! While Rock may be thrown off a bit from the sudden intrusion, considering Telemachus had never revealed his powers to the male before, the telepathy was laced with a completely "harmless" layer that made the recipient subconsciously trust the voice.

"So, if you go to the front gate, I have a car waiting for you." Tele smiled, his tendency to do so with his eyes closed looking especially catlike with Seele nearby. He spoke as if it were perfectly natural he would have a car ready for them.

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:42 pm
Christopher sensed Avery and Whit. "They are this way" he said. That's when he heard an alarm go off. "Uh oh. That can't be good" he stated.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:55 pm
Rock nodded to himself and stomped the pedal. Smoke rose as he dashed forward and out of the parking lot and drifted the corners to the front gate, which he slid over to the gate in a smooth 180, he reved the engine a few times as his window lowered. "Get in, I'll get you anywhere in town in less than 15 minutes." and then reached to pull the passenger seat forward to let people get in the back.

((I was planning to ram the car in the front XD I could still ramp it to the second floor with water... Muhuhaha... Btw, this is a 2 door car XP This is his car, basically, though slightly different =P Rock's Car (somewhat)))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:24 am
User Image

Dαππɪȼα αȓαɓɘʊɱ

Dannie nodded her head in response and pulled Kristaine along completely forgetting that Seele was still on the pres' head. "We'll go now!" She ran to the front gate, dragging Kristaine with her. When the man said "Get in", she hesitated to ask, "You're the one sent by the pres, right?"

((OOC: ...))

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:53 pm
Kristaine Lyzette

Gold - Invisibility Blue - Water

User Image

Kristaine couldn't help but stare in pure shock at the president's facial expression. He looked quite... hilarious. As Dannie dragged her along, Kristaine's frame started to shake with laughter. "Oh my... That... was... Gahaha!" She then realized who she was laughing at and abruptly cut off the sounds of her conspicuous sounds of amusement. Seele would be fine with the president. He seemed to like cats, and that was all the proof she needed. Once they arrived at the front gate, Kristaine had managed fully recomposed herself. Giving the car a quick-once over and whistled in approval. She would have willingly gotten into the car, but Dannie's words raised some suspicion and doubts. The idea was entirely possible. Kristaine's hand was ready to draw her dagger and hold it up to his neck if he wasn't a friendly.

Golden Ice Cream Cake

Girl-Crazy Stalker

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:10 pm
"Why do you think I'm here? Do I look like an enemy to you?" We're losing time. Who knows what could be happening wherever we are going to..." He said and reved the engine again. The car seemed to shiver every time he pressed the peddle down.

((Doesn't the school have uniforms? =P Cuz I'd be wearing them...))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games