Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:44 am
I'm uber grouchy today. I'm just waiting for the next N00b to beg me for gold so I can show just how grouchy I am. evil  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:48 am
I want to be patched. [profile]  

Sarinu

RaidenKazama

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:57 am
IMWanderling
I'm uber grouchy today. I'm just waiting for the next N00b to beg me for gold so I can show just how grouchy I am. evil

Yeah what happened to your thread? I read it then I went to have a shower and I came back to reply and it had gone POOF  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:58 am
Shower poof girls!  

Sarinu

RaidenKazama

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:03 am
I had a shower not long ago. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:03 am
IMWanderling

psssst... hey wendy...
WE LOVE YOU!  

Sakura-Kyoukan

RaidenKazama

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:06 am
Yeah! We love you wendy, just not in love with you. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:13 am
RaidenKazama
Yeah! We love you wendy, just not in love with you. xd

speak for yourself xp  

Sakura-Kyoukan

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:22 am
RaidenKazama
IMWanderling

Yeah what happened to your thread? I read it then I went to have a shower and I came back to reply and it had gone POOF

I deleted it because it was too bitchy. scream I don't want people to be afraid of me. I just want the n00bs to f*&% off leave me alone. I think the worst question asked this week was "How much gold do you have? Well, that's more than me. You should give me some because I lost mine in a glitch." Or how about "Hey, you have two of those in your inventory. Gimme one. No fair!"

I mean... WTF??? We all get stuff the same way. And then there are those who PM to brag about all the cool stuff they got. Umm... D'uh... If I begged and bugged the s**t outta everyone, I'd have it to. F^* off!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:24 am
Sakura-Kyoukan
IMWanderling

psssst... hey wendy...
WE LOVE YOU!

Awwww... I love you guys too. heart heart heart I just woke up on the wrong side of my cage this morning. xd I have now added a mood notifyer to my profile page. rofl  

IMWanderling

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:26 am
Sakura! eek You're bald! Is it from all the critters crawling all over ya? gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:27 am
hehe!!! it's a secret, but yes i think i caught the yeti flu  

Sakura-Kyoukan

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:29 am
rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:32 am
Rofl IM it wasn't too bitchy, it made perfect sense to me, lol They need to be told! scream  

RaidenKazama

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:34 am
Well, if everyone doesn't know yet, yes, I love to give stuff away "SOMETIMES", but damn... Not to beggers. I don't care if they don't think it's fair. I don't think it's fair that they can beg and get free gold while I have to do all the work. scream  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games