Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:13 pm
"Remind me again when you became an optimist?" Van teased as he smiled up at Mala.

~*~

"I think this seems more like your territory." Daemon said slinging an arm around Kai's shoulders. "Just get you a healer or some medicine at the very least, and you'll be good to go~"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:27 pm
Larai sighed. "Knowing you, it'll take forever. Come here, Kai, I'll see if I can lessen the headache a bit." she said, reffering to the healing abilities she inheirited from Van.

"After being married to you for about 500 years, I realised that as things happen - we'll always find a solution to fix the worst of it. We're the perfect team." Mala cooed in reply.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:33 pm
"Only 500 years? Really?" Van said looking at her with surprise. "I could have sworn it's been longer. Feels like well over a thousand by now."

~*~

Kai just grumbled and groaned a bit from the hangover as he stepped forward to let Larai heal him.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:39 pm
"No, I meant that I figured out that things will always work out for us five-hundred years into our marriage. After we got through that incident with possesed!Jaquel while I was pregnant with the twins." Mala said with a soft chuckle. "We have been married for much longer, though."

Larai placed both hands on Kai's cheeks, her palms glowing slightly as she attempted to heal him. Afterwards she pulled her hands away and asked, "Do you feel any better now, lightweight?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:47 pm
"Good, you had me worried. For a second there I thought my sense of time had gotten warped somewhere along the way." Van said with a slight chuckle.

~*~

"Yeah, yeah...Anything specific, or will any old hideout do?" Kai said sticking his hands in his pockets.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:01 pm
"Oh, believe me, it has. I just keep track of small things here and there. I don't remember how many years have passed, and to be honest, I haven't kept track. I'm guessing it's around 1500, but I'm not sure." Mala half-joked.

Larai grinned all the wider, proud that so few people could use magic anymore - and that she was one of the few who could. "Hopefully something outside of the slums. Also try to find something with two or three bedrooms at least."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:06 pm
"If I can only find a two-bedroom deal, I am not sleeping on the couch." Kai said as he walked off in search of a suitable hideout.

~*~

"Just goes to show how quickly time flies when you're with the person you love." Van said with a smile as he went back to snuggling with Mala. "And speaking of love, that increased libido you mentioned is starting to rear its horny head." he hinted as he puled her close.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:31 pm
"I know! You'll be sharing a room with Daemon!" she called on after Kai with a small smirk.

Mala smirked a playful smirk. "Good; I was wondering when it would." she half-joked with a light kiss afterwards.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:34 pm
"Ahahaha-no." Daemon said flatly.

~*~

"Mm, seeeeeeex." Van groaned as he nuzzled Mala.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:38 pm
"Why not? You're both men and it's not like I should let you room with me." Larai said, puzzled as to how this solution wouldn't work. "Also, it'd be wierd to have to share a room with my brother after so long."

{Timeskip, for I have block nao?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:41 pm
((Sure, for however long we need for more famwy wuv, or twist of your choice. biggrin ))

"I am a diehard ladies' man. You really think I'd want to share a room with a dude, whatever the circumstance?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:46 pm
{I'm not sure what to do for the naga just yet, so maybe something could happen to force Anise to remove her mask of stupidity - if only for a moment?}[

"Look, I've already slept with you once. Even if I was drunk, isn't that enough for you?" Larai asked, only daring to admit something like this - with a great bit of shame might I add - since her brother wasn't in hearing range. Or so she thought, at least. "Besides, I'm a woman and you're both men. I can't possibly be expected to share under those circumstances, can I?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:50 pm
"Still don't want to admit that you enjoyed our little venture last night?" Daemon said with a smirk as he walked around and held Larai from behind.

((Sure))

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:53 pm
"Still don't want to admit that you aren't getting lucky again with me any time soon?" Larai retorted, clearly embarassed now.

{What should happen, then?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:57 pm
((The only thing I can think of is something leading to a spontaneously swearing baby, but that seems a bit too much. sweatdrop ))

"Just give me some time to work my charm, I'm sure you'll change your mind." Daemon said with a flirty smirk as he gave her a peck on the cheek.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games