Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:56 pm
(Yes! The school has uniforms they're linked on the very first post on the first page, but this is graduation day so nice/appropriate Civvies are dress of the day ^.^ )  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:29 pm
((Oh XP Fine, he's in a black tux set, blue tie))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:56 pm
User Image

Dαππɪȼα αȓαɓɘʊɱ

Dannie nodded once more and got in. She asked the man first after introducing herself. Come to think of it, did she even know her companion's name? "Wait, do you know where they're headed?" She asked. It would be a problem if he didn't.

((OOC: Has Dannie and Kristaine introduced themselves to each other yet? I don't remember. O.O ))

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:38 am
Kristaine Lyzette

Gold - Invisibility Blue - Water

User Image

Kristaine eyes the male warily, but nonetheless got in after Dannie. She inhaled the scent of the car and frowned. The love she held for cars could never over power her hate for the so called 'new-car-smell'. It was absolutely horrid.

Turning her head to the girl beside her, Kristaine opened her mouth to say the girl's name. "..." Well, shite... I don't know her name! How could she just travel with a girl she had not exchanged names with? Simple. Kristaine just rolled that way.

Just after a few seconds, the girl had introduced herself to their driver. "Uhm.. That reminds me," she muttered, "I haven't introduced myself..." Holding her hand out, the brunette gave her a sheepish smile and said, "My name is Kristaine! Pleasure to meet you."

Orenjii Oval Cake: Now that you mention it... They haven't! XD.
EDIT: Sorry. Forgot about that. x_x *goes back to watching Deathnote*
User Image

Golden Ice Cream Cake

Girl-Crazy Stalker

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:56 am
((Dood, Dannie just introduced herself to Rock so Kristaine could've heard it or sumfin))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:16 am
Rock shook Kristine's hand. "The name's Rock. Please to meet you. Someone told me they'd give me the directions... I believe he was the one that sent you to me. Oh, don't mind the music. It helps me concentrate on the street." He said as he faced the front again and pressed play. New Desire from Mercenary started to play out of the sound system, the subs beating and the double-bass pedals, making an awesome feeling. "I suggest you strap your seat belts real tight. It's gonna be a fast drive." He said and waited for whoever told him to go to the front gate tell him where to go now.

((The car isn't really new, he had it for a year now sweatdrop ))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Golden Ice Cream Cake

Girl-Crazy Stalker

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:28 am
Orenjii Oval Cake: Oh, that's just me putting a little bit of my quirks in Kristaine. 80% Of the cars smell new to me... My dad's car is around two years old and it still smells new to my nose. sad I hate it. XDUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:49 am
(Tele will "give" you directions, but Iris has a long drive so feel free to head down that and dodge all the visitors cars etc.)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:36 pm
As soon as the girls had the harness security belt attached and were securely caught in the bench, he stomped the pedal, accompanied with a squealing of wheels and the engine growling loudly. The car seemed to almost spin on itself and started drifting down the drive way until Rock straightened it. When he did, the were all glued to their seats as the speedometer climbed fast. Rock shifted gears every few seconds until he was at the last, which meant a speed of about 145kmh. He zigzagged through the traffic of cars heading to the graduation like it was nothing and seemed a little too used to it. The speedometer never stopped moving higher. He was hoping that the person who talkted to him would tell him which way to turn soon, as the entrance was getting near REAL fast.

((if anyone wanted to hear the music playing this is the linkMercenary - New Desire WARNING: It might fit everyone's favorite choice on music. =P I'm kinda punk/alternative/gothic/metal/orchestral/ mixture of most of the said genres. You are warned =P This one's mostly metal. I'm talking because I feel like typing a lot right now and there's nothing active going on! XP))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:24 am
User Image

Dαππɪȼα αȓαɓɘʊɱ

Dannie was glued to her seat by the sheer speed of the car. She spoke to Rock, "Uhh... Aren't we going a little too fast?"

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:50 pm
A grin flashed across Rock's face, accompanied with a chuckle "Too fast?..." He pulled the handbrake and let the car slide into a graceful drift out of the school's driveway and into the streets. "I said we'd get there in less than 15 minutes." He said before bringing back the car into a straight line and bolting down the road. Where to now? he asked to himself, hoping that the guy who told him to get the girls would somehow hear him or something  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:43 pm
(I needs to give Wolfeh a poke >.>...)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:13 am
User Image

Dαππɪȼα αȓαɓɘʊɱ

Dannie held her mouth shut, trying not to scream as Rock drove at insane speeds. 'This is faaaaaar more life threatening than combat training in mountain jungles' she thought as they sped away.

((OOC: Kyalalala~! Poking Wolfeh yet? ))

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:56 pm
(I swear I totally did!)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:22 pm
((OOC: *pokes Zetao for no obvious reason* ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games