Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 7:35 am
User Image
The feline barkeeper laughed at Kez before setting down an iced water in front of her. "No adding extras to the posters" she growled playfully.
~Even the smallest feline is a masterpiece~User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 9:28 am
*TiNK slips into the bar trying to appear nonchalant, hoping to draw as little attention as possible, she's never gone to a bar alone. She sidles up to the bar, and asks the barkeep" ... what's good?

User Image

TxTiNK

Friendly Fairy

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:30 pm

Kez sipped her water. "Hey... is anything added to this water? It sort of tastes like it."

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:59 am
Elysia bustles in, shaking the rain from her umbrela, which she leaves by the door. "Phew, I was so lost! Finally found this place!"

She walks to bar and asks the bartender "Do you do lunch, too? What can you recommend? I've never been here before."

Elysia Windbourne

Cleric

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:22 am
User Image
The feline barkeeper turns to Tink "Hey newcomer - everything here is good. Just depends on what you want" she laughs before she turns to Kez and stares at her drink "Oh my bad - thats my water with lemon" she says with a shrug before swapping it for a fresh water. "here hun - no added anything now" she says before turning to the other newcomer at the bar.

"Hey Elysia, glad you could find the place. We do breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, supper and anything in between" she says with a wink towards the lady in blue. "So what do you fancy?" she asks with a grin.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:12 am
*TiNK sits in amazement for a minute, pondering not only the beautiful feline creature addressing the "group", but realizes she has never been spoken to by a feline, though she has done much talking to them in her lifetime. She shrugs it off after a minute or two but still finds herself in awe. Clearly she has never been to a place anything like this before. As she continues to glance about, she timidly interjects...* "I'm sure everything is fabulous here, I've just never been too adventurous when it comes to drinking and was wondering if you could suggest something. A specialty perhaps. I don't too much care for malt beverages...beers and the like." *She glances over at the lady in blue and quickly adds* "...please forgive me, I didn't mean to interrupt. It's been one of those days and I could really use something." "and flashes her a quick but sincere smile*

User Image

TxTiNK

Friendly Fairy

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 3:45 pm
User Image
The feline barkeeper spins around to face Tink "Well hun, we have all sorts of drinks here from soft drinks to vodka to alcopops. We even do cocktails like a crazy vimto - alcoholic but tastes just like a vimto" she finishes with a grin.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 3:53 pm
Shu looked around slowly, sipping his lemonade. "Oh, I didn't know you had food here as well. Could I get a plate of nachos and cheese?"  

Shujitsun

Dedicated Loiterer

TxTiNK

Friendly Fairy

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:38 pm
*TiNK thinks for a minute smiling back at Ancantsia* Vimto? I've never heard of Vimto before but I think I'll try that drink that tastes like it because I don't like a drink to taste like alcohol, but I could use a little something to calm my nerves!! ..besides, I'm always up for something new! *She nervously looks around at the other patrons and chuckles a little at Shujitsun thinking to herself, what are nachos without cheese.... but deciding better than to say anything for fear of insulting him. After all, she did come into the place hoping to make new friends!"

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 1:20 am
User Image
The feline barkeeper pounces on her fellow Crew member " Shuji! Of course we serve food here - we ARE a bar" she says with a grin before getting off of him to take Tinks order to her. "Here you go hun" she says before grabbing Shujitsun's Nachos and sliding them across the bar to him.

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

TxTiNK

Friendly Fairy

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 7:57 am
*TiNK smiles at Ancantsia and graciously thanks her... then takes a smell of the drink... meeting her approval she takes a sip, and thinks to herself "this is alcohol? This tastes great, who would have ever guessed?" She takes a gulp and wipes the residue from her mouth as discretely as possible... she takes another larger sip. Being that she doesn't drink very often, she begins to feel the effects rather quickly and accidentally blurts out (louder than she realizes)* "Hey, THANKS!! This is GREAT!!" *then realizing how loud she was, begins to blush and take another sip*

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 3:02 pm
Jea walks in slowly, looking around. Pulling up a stool next to a girl who seemed to be trying a drink for the first time, she smiled slightly to herself. She wasn't used to this scene, but she decided to try and be friendly to the strangers.

"Hi." She says to the girl who just had the little outburst.

--Rainbower--

Fashionable Sophomore

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200

Shujitsun

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 6:50 pm
Shujitsun caught the plate, chuckling. "Thanks." he munched on one of the nachos.  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:12 am
User Image
The furry bartender glanced over to the newcomer before settling down on top of the bar to eat a plate of Fajitas. Sipping her glass of chocolate milk she waves to the newcomer before digging into her food again.

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

TxTiNK

Friendly Fairy

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:02 am
*Glancing around TiNK notices the mysterious lady in the pretty pink hat as she seats herself next to her. She flashes her a smile and with her liquid courage decides to speak* "Hi!! Have you ever had one of these? You really should try it! They're awesome!! I'll buy you one.... *She looks over at the guy with the plate of nachos, not wanting to exclude him"..."Hey, would you like a drink to wash those down? I'm buying!!" *she turns back to the newcomer* "I'm TiNK!" *she then turns her attention to the bartender and asks her to set up her new friends and to make her another as she swigs down her last sip... "Oh, and thanks... " *as she drops a few bucks into the tip jar"

User Image

☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games