Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digimon: Lost in the Digital World. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonkurra-Taichou

Dapper Guildsman

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:42 pm
Stingmon!! *He shouted as the digimon was almost speared by the saber* *Stingmon dissapeared in a blur to reappear behind hano saying* "Well well, you'll ave to catch me for that won't you now?" As he again vanished  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:18 am
Akuma and Ichi both get ready for an attack. "Both of you attack!" Ichi blasts his cannon which is speeded up to the speed f sound by the super poke.  

Rinexe

Alpine Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:20 pm
Rikeza sat under tree now with Cold~Fyre. "personaly I don't mind colors, my problem is that ereyone can go to mega except Cold~Fyre."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:45 pm
"Actualy, Stingmon can't..." Noted sonkurra. "He can only stay at champion for now. I wonder whenhe will next digivolve...."  

Sonkurra-Taichou

Dapper Guildsman

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Rinexe

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:32 pm
At that moment, Hanos digivice glowed. "Awesome." Akuma(Galantmon) digivolved into Piedmon and blasted forward at Stingmon with two katanas.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:01 am
(Hmmm if you don't remember, stingmon is not here XD)
Sonkurra sat and watched as hano's digimon attacked nothing. "Oh wow... now that was impressive"  

Sonkurra-Taichou

Dapper Guildsman

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Sonkurra-Taichou

Dapper Guildsman

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:32 pm
(come on guys.. no giving up until we finish /=)
*stares at all the stone digimon* Hmmmm *starts eating ramen*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:00 am
hey, where did you get that? i want some.

Cold~Fyre released himself from Rikeza's grasp. "Sonkurra, what's happened to your stingmon. The stingmon I had the urge to fight agenst is not." Cold~fyre said looking strate Sonkurra. Rikeza got up and walked over to Cold~Fyre. "you make a good point, Cold~Fyre."  

Alpine Dragon

Sonkurra-Taichou

Dapper Guildsman

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:39 am
"Looking for someone?" Stingmon appeared behind hano. "Well well, now lookie here? I frozen digimon! I think this battle is over..." said the stingmon, as he knocked the digimon o the ground and began absorbing it's data "Wow stingmon, now that was just way to easy.... and cheap." Sonkurra looked cold~fyre in the eyes. "And we try to remember that a chanpion cannot even challenge a mega...So please, would YOU try to fight that thing cold~fyre?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:42 pm
Cold~Fyre bowed his head to Sonkurra. "I will try my best, for that is not your partner and I would give my live to see you get the real Stingmon back." Rikeza bit her lip as she gave Cold~Fyre one last hug and let him go. "good luck, Gabu." She told hin with a worryed look on her face and a tear in her eye. Cold~Fyre walked towards Stingmon. "Stingmon, come and face me like honest digimon would. Blue Blaster!!" Cold~Fyre said leting out a large jetstream of icey flames  

Alpine Dragon

Sonkurra-Taichou

Dapper Guildsman

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:04 pm
Sonkurra looked slightly upset
"Cold~fyre, you have no idea what you just did for me..."
The red stingmon began running at the gabumon, then dissapeared, only to re-appear behind him and attack. There was a split second where everyone blinked, and sonkurra was laying on the ground, and had protected Cold~fyre from the attack. "Well little guy," said sonkurra, and winced in pain as he spoke "Looks like...I got to help you, too..." he said, before he passed out.
The stingmon just sat there, staring at his former master laying on the ground. It then flew off, headed to Xane's fortress.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:04 am
Cold~Fyre looked at the passed out Sonkurra then turned in the direction that Stingmon went and started to growl. "This is bad Cold~Fyre, it's not healthly for a human to get hit by a digimon attack and a champion's at that." Rikeza said as she was dragging Sonkurra towards a tree for him to rest agenst, eventhough he was kinda heavey for her small frame. "I can do nothing but agree, but how are we gonna tell Sonkurra that his former partner just flew off towards Xane's place and I don't think he's going there to fight for our side." Cold~Fyre said as he walked over to help Rikeza.  

Alpine Dragon

Sonkurra-Taichou

Dapper Guildsman

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:18 pm
(You guys are fun to rp with razz )
Sonkurra woke up, only to find Cold~Fyre and Rikeza talking. He tried to talk, tried to tell them that he was ok, but his body did not respond. He wondered what had happened, he remembered taking the attack, and then... nothing. He thought of the only logical conclusion to him at this time. Either the attack had paralyzed him, or his body was to tired to move. He hoped it was the latter. After all this, he fell again, back into the black abbys of his mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:54 am
(thanks, you too.)

Rikeza layed Sonkurra agenst the tree then put her hands on her hips. "alright Cold~Fyre, you stay here and I'll go get some water for Sonkurra." Cold~Fyre let his arm hang at their normal place. "Rikeza, are sure you want to do that? It could be dangeress out there." Rikeza walked over to Cold~Fyre and petted him around the horn. "listen, you can protect him better I can. What if that crazy Stingmon comes back? I won't be able to do much, but you can." Cold~Fyre lowered his head. "ok Rikeza, you go and I'll stay here." Rikeza stopped petting his head and started to walk away. "ok Cold~Fyre, stay alert and don't worry I'll be alright."
Cold~Fyre just nodded and sat down next to Sonkurra.  

Alpine Dragon

Sonkurra-Taichou

Dapper Guildsman

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:16 am
Sonkurra woke up and found Cold~Fyre next to him.

"Hey Cold~Fyre... where is Rikeza? Oh.. and when you told me that stingmon headed to Xane's fortress, I knew why..." He said, looking at the ground. "Both of us used to work for Xane, he was the first person I met when I fell into the digital world. He told me that what we were doing was for the greater good, deleting the digimon... I knew that he was lying, but stingmon kept listening to him." He looked very sad, almost like he was going to cry. "When I left Xane, stingmon left too, but not because he wanted to. He left because we were friends, and he knew that I would never survive in the digital world without him, and I guess that he was right.." Sonkurra sat up against the tree."I think that Xane put him under some type of mind control, but I don't know how to stop it..."  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games