Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:54 pm
Kusaragi
"Review the mission... I walk calmly back into the bank apologize for my absence for the opening, I hack into the computers and shut off the security, clearing the way for Roland and Ashoc to open the vault and cause as much collateral damage before the authorities arrive. Meanwhile, what will Heln and Hedron be doing?

Heln: "I will be watching over the mission and be you alls evac. Hedron will be in the front of the building making sure nothing gets in or out. I need Roland to take open to the vault and Elcia will spread the money around and cause a mess while Ashoc breaks all but 1 computer."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:00 pm
Nerius burst from the helmet, cursing his negligence as he became human again. "Damn it!" He leaped into the sky, dispersing into lighter-than-air particles. "What's it going to take to bring you down, creature?"

"WHAT'S IT GOING TO TAKE?!" he roared and dove at the beast again, breaking into shards of ice and running full speed into the beasts blazing body.  

Spifflicious

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:02 pm
"And once the system goes down I will have my hands full keeping the occupants of the bank docile."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:05 pm
the shards stuck into Hedrons armor and one hit near his eye. he lets out a burst of energy and he puts his outer helmet on and he backs up away from Nerius  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:11 pm
Ashoc listened to the explanations attentively. "And which computer is it that I'm not breaking, exactly?" She felt her magic starting to come back to her, and felt she could probably leave even a little earlier.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:12 pm
(okay that was not soon but I had relatives over sweatdrop )

Elcia could not help being incredibly impatient, "Can not Ashoc use her sleeping spell again? And I think if we are going to help Herdon then we must have finished with this bank withing this half hour." She had a sinking feeling that Hedron could need their help.  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:14 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Ashoc listened to the explanations attentively. "And which computer is it that I'm not breaking, exactly?" She felt her magic starting to come back to her, and felt she could probably leave even a little earlier.

Heln: "They're all the same so just break all but 1. and Daedalus will hack and destroy the money records. it'll take them forever to recover all that with one computer" he laughed.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:14 pm
Nerius fell, shard by shard, away from the creature and shattered on the ground. The icy dust melted, collected, and began to form again into the human shape.

After several seconds, a fully formed Nerius lay sprawled on the ground, with even more icy wounds than before. He didn't stir, couldn't think... everything swirled around him as his eyes rolled back in his head... "Breeze is... nice... Mission... Ash..oc..."

He slept...  

Spifflicious

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:21 pm
Spifflicious
Nerius fell, shard by shard, away from the creature and shattered on the ground. The icy dust melted, collected, and began to form again into the human shape.

After several seconds, a fully formed Nerius lay sprawled on the ground, with even more icy wounds than before. He didn't stir, couldn't think... everything swirled around him as his eyes rolled back in his head... "Breeze is... nice... Mission... Ash..oc..."

He slept...
Hedron lets his energy down and he walks over to Nerius. He could easily kill him like this. But he had info that the others might want and he may be worth something else. he picks up Nerius and slings over his own shoulder and runs toward the beach.............................in about 10 minutes he could be seen running toward the group

Heln: "Look! Hedron! and..........what the hell is on him?"

Hedron runs over and he puts Nerius on the ground. he then summons a hot orange barrier around Nerius to keep him contained but not hurt him. he goes over to Ashoc and he touches her with his wings and Ashoc sees and hears the fight through Hedrons eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:28 pm
"Sorry Elcia, I just-" Ashoc began, but cut herself off as Hedron ran back and touched his wing to her. She absorbed all the information in an instant this time, though she felt dizzy and had to sit down after. "It's... someone who is trying to capture me alive. They fought... Maybe he's an Agent of Order?" She looked at the unconscious man uneasily. "We need to get in the bank now. Hedron, while you're defending the outside do you think you can watch him and keep him contained while we create chaos inside?"  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:31 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
"Sorry Elcia, I just-" Ashoc began, but cut herself off as Hedron ran back and touched his wing to her. She absorbed all the information in an instant this time, though she felt dizzy and had to sit down after. "It's... someone who is trying to capture me alive. They fought... Maybe he's an Agent of Order?" She looked at the unconscious man uneasily. "We need to get in the bank now. Hedron, while you're defending the outside do you think you can watch him and keep him contained while we create chaos inside?"
he whines and shakes his head. no way he could keep a hostage and defend a bank at the same time.

Heln: "Maybe leave him here? I think we'll be gone before he wakes up"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:36 pm
"Ok, that works. Ready to move on out, people? Daedalus, you take the lead."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:39 pm
Heln: "Let me lead you all to the van." he gets up and he starts walking up some stairs into a complex of buildings behind the bank  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:42 pm
Elcia was relieved to see Hedron and dug into a pocket to produce as miniature healing kit and tucked it into Herdon's hand.  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:44 pm
Elcia
Elcia was relieved to see Hedron and dug into a pocket to produce as miniature healing kit and tucked it into Herdon's hand.
he purs and nudges Elci gently and he stores the first aid kit.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games