Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
=|| Koro's Paper Quest ||= + paper kitty mode + Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackAmaya

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What a very tiring Group message is that koro!

He3...Playing PS2 eh...

Me and noypi played yesterday...
We played Samurai Warriors 2...

I just love the gameplay!!

Dropping by soldier!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:49 pm
Lol XD There's a Chibi stylez? eek

Whoohoo! I'm a trend! XD [lolx nah jks lah] mrgreen

Awts, i hope it's a good thing biggrin and not a mockery gonk

Thankies and.. i lub j0o tew Koro heart  

ChibiMo0n

Pinka-Boo-Boo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:58 pm
heart Paper Pushing It's Way to Ya!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@ryan>
Sankkyu for your bunny bump! xD

@alfred>
Is it good? I might wanna try playing if it is xD
That is, until I have completed P3 sweatdrop

@chibi>
No mockery intended! ^O^ It's your very own appreciation style which I quoted blaugh

@pinka>
Sankkyu for your papers! ^O^
Hope you're loving the inkies and some fishies for the baits you gave me xD

@airashii>
Sankkyu for you papers! ^O^ You do know you're awesome, naa? xD

@nova>
You're an ink lifesaver crying Hope you're loving the widdle gifty I sent ya! xD

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Pinka-Boo-Boo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:10 pm
heart TY for the inks and fish!
I just saw that you were going fishing so I thought I would help! XP  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hehe... now that I'm not entitled to hosting any contest, I'm free to fish! xD
Sankkyu again, Pinka! whee

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Pinka-Boo-Boo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:19 pm
I know all about work that contests are! sweatdrop
So glad mine is over and everyone but one has picked up their prizes!
heart Enjoy lazing at the lake or wherever you go, LOL  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:24 pm

Yeah. Ducks need lakes! xD

Wait. Is that why I prefer fishing all this time compared to the other games? :Sweat:

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

BlackAmaya

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:36 am

I'm inviting you to my mini-contest!

MP4

Thank You!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:34 pm

Yeah xD

I'm insanely trying to crack out the perfect guess xP

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Gift Giving Goddess Bast

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:16 pm
So Koro I have been powerless for a week, are you still collecting papers? wink I never really appreciated my electric until it was gone crying crying dramallama But I am back now!! WooHoo!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:07 pm

Bast you posted! ^O^

I'm still collecting xD
I'm going to update it soon.
That is, after I finish transferring some papers from my mule to me xD
I held a paper raffle contest in another guild I'm in and got myself some grub ^O^

Great to see that you have the power back on ya!

Hmm... that line sounds pretty corny sweatdrop But whatever.
Yay for Bast's power return! ^O^

Sankkyu to ACYAce for you papers! ^O^ Your name shall be engraved together with the others in my donor list. First page, if you wanna check it out ^_~

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

ACYAce

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:27 pm
np, I will be sending more biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:30 pm

Hehe...
And you'll probably find out that it would become a very profitable donation since I now know you're questing so it'll be like you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours xD

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

ACYAce

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:33 pm
Woot Woot , I'm hitting the towns xD  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games