Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:02 pm
"Interesting. Gwylan was a name given to me a few years before World War Two by a Welsh sailor. I have a keen interest in sailing, so I enjoyed watching the men work at the ports in Wales, where I was at the time. I'd often go disguised as a seagull - I can shape change a little when I'm small. One time a man saw me change back though, and called me Gwylan, which means seagull. I'd often bring a spot of luck to the ships I visited, so whenever a seagull with a red tinged head was seen there, they'd call out "Gywlan" and bring out food. But they stopped doing that during World War Two, partly because that's when I left for the New World, as we fae still call it." She cleared her throat, embarrassed. "Sorry for the little history lesson there. I like telling stories."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:03 pm
Well people will also wander why Cthugarai here is in battle armor. I don't know if these robots even had names individually so i'll just pick something generic for a name like Atlas or something.

Draden get on Kerries shoulder as an owl and pretend to be her pet. It is weird to see a girl with a pet owl but even more strange to see a robot with a pet owl.

Draden: Affirmative *Gathers Virals stuff and places it in Virals robot chassis and then becomes an owl and sits on Kerrigans shoulder*

Viral: Maybe we can just say you all rewired me or something and just call me by the said generic name.  

Red Glacier

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:09 pm
"Hhhmmmmm, well, I think that we should say that we are all travelers, but Viral is a guard for we know about the war and everything, and want to make sure that we stay safe. We can also say that Cthugarai is a bounty hunter and came here for bussniess, and decided to travel with us. It's a natrual and common story around these parts. I know I've heard it before, so it is believible." Kagura said and nodded her head in aproval of her own cover story. "As for my name, I'll keep it. It doesn't sound like anything dangerous or weird. I also have an Aunt living in the trade town of this place, and we could stay at her place while we are there. I'm sure she wouldn't mind." She started to rumage around her bag, and pulled out a map. She handed it to Cthugarai and said, "I'm sure this will come in handy. It will show us were we are, and once we get into town, it has a list of all the shops on it."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:54 pm
"Alright then It's settled. I'll just tell people that Blot is my travel companion, and were here for information. It's close to the truth and believable to most people."
Cthugarai said while accepting the map. "This is a very well done map. Where did you get it? it has everything we need, It even has one of the smaller trade shops I'm going to be visiting. Very impressive, but you can hold on to this one for now. I've frequented this place often, and one of my contacts lives in the city."

Cthugarai handed the map back to Kagura, and started walking towards one of the service roads he knew were nearby.  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:33 pm
Kusaragi
"Alright then It's settled. I'll just tell people that Blot is my travel companion, and were here for information. It's close to the truth and believable to most people."
Cthugarai said while accepting the map. "This is a very well done map. Where did you get it? it has everything we need, It even has one of the smaller trade shops I'm going to be visiting. Very impressive, but you can hold on to this one for now. I've frequented this place often, and one of my contacts lives in the city."

Cthugarai handed the map back to Kagura, and started walking towards one of the service roads he knew were nearby.

"I got it from a strange man. I was lost in that part of the city while visting my Aunt, and he gave it to me when I asked for directions. It comes in handy alot!" Kagura said ans smiled as she put it back into her bag. She started to follow Cthugarai.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:54 pm
*He followed Cthugarai in a partially stiff walk like the robots did*

Draden: Ready Kerrigan?  

Red Glacier

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:48 pm
"Kagura, out of curiosity... what was the strange mans name? Would be humorous if we are searching for the same man."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:44 am
Elcia busied herself with her own disguise while the other chatted. She turned her long gown into a knee length skirt and a matching sleeveless sweater. She whisked the conspicuous white coat into one of her containment spells and conjured herself a jacket.

User Image

“Elcia is not so very odd but you can shorten it to El or Ellie if you have to call me and don’t want to draw attention.” She said then consulted with Azkadelia about a different form. Azkadelia’s suggestion was amusing, so Elcia got herself a bag to carry things including Azadelia. She hid her sun pendant down her shirt and ad her staff disappear while the dragon morphed into a tiny hedgehog that was promptly placed in the bag.
Surveying the motley group as she caught up with them she thought their cover story would work very well. "We’re three ordinary young women traveling in troubled territory to visit a family member with hired protection. No one should ask too many questions."

((sorry for holding it up sweatdrop busy week))  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:47 pm
Kusaragi
"Kagura, out of curiosity... what was the strange mans name? Would be humorous if we are searching for the same man."

"I don't know..... I justed asked him for directions, he handed me a mao and said never to lose it" Kagura said with a puzzled look on her face, thinking hard.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:38 pm
"That sounds like Cadious to me. I'm never sure of his motives but I trust him, and he always seems to know what's going on. He's indirectly saved my life at least three times now."

"It looks like our cover stories will work well together. just don't make too much up if we get separated. We have most of what we need, so all we need is transport, and to find Cadious, don't use his name if you want to help find him. Everyone knows him, but nobody talks about him. Above all else... remain calm, nothing draws more danger then a person afraid of finding danger."  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:44 pm
Elcia nodded "What sort of city is it? I've never ventured in this direction.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:01 pm
"It's mainly a commerce town, it's in Such a place, that all the towns around it are about the same distance away, it's a hotsopt for finding things that are lost, or hiding something. Since it has so many towns close by there's almost nothing that you can't find out about. The guard here is a little short handed because it would be impossible to run background checks on everyone, and in reality the venders run the town. In short, money talks, and the law keeps a low profile."  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:03 pm
Kusaragi
"That sounds like Cadious to me. I'm never sure of his motives but I trust him, and he always seems to know what's going on. He's indirectly saved my life at least three times now."

"It looks like our cover stories will work well together. just don't make too much up if we get separated. We have most of what we need, so all we need is transport, and to find Cadious, don't use his name if you want to help find him. Everyone knows him, but nobody talks about him. Above all else... remain calm, nothing draws more danger then a person afraid of finding danger."
I guess i'll have to remain silent when doing conversations. I'll just follow the group  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:06 pm
"Sounds a bit dangerous." she said grinning impishly. But she made sure she could get her staff easily.  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:18 pm
"Only if you get the wrong people angry Elcia" Cthugarai explained. "As long as we don't linger too long, and we pay for what we want then it should be a quick trip. We'll find out how to find the next step with our book."  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games