Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
~A Quest for all things ƤƲƦƤŁƐ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

All hail my awesomeness
  Yes ma'am, your grapeness
  Sure, with a big scoop of kiss my ....nevermind
View Results

Xx MissUtena xX

Profitable Hoarder

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:01 am
User Image
User Image

Okay so as you know, I've given back quite a few items (3 trades worth) and I know am RE-questing them again.
The two items I liked the most were the shadow spirit and winter rose.
I've decided to quest for the winter rose first since I use it the most.

Now with everything going on, I don't know how long I'll be online.
With each day that passes, I'm finding it harder and harder to be here.
But I am determined to not give up (like someone else has stare )
So you may not see me from time to time, but I'm here.
I'm hoping I can become the posting machine I once was.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:36 pm
Utena_Tenjou_86
User Image
User Image

Okay so as you know, I've given back quite a few items (3 trades worth) and I know am RE-questing them again.
The two items I liked the most were the shadow spirit and winter rose.
I've decided to quest for the winter rose first since I use it the most.

Now with everything going on, I don't know how long I'll be online.
With each day that passes, I'm finding it harder and harder to be here.
But I am determined to not give up (like someone else has stare )
So you may not see me from time to time, but I'm here.
I'm hoping I can become the posting machine I once was.
User Image

Not to bring this up again but I thought we agreed to put that behind us. I have also decided to not quit but given your current attitude I'm not quite sure you care if I die or not.

User Image

blueeyed_orchid

Dapper Werewolf

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Xx MissUtena xX

Profitable Hoarder

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

Actually, I have decided to put it in the past.
And if you would take another look at my journal, you will see that I made an edit saying that things have calmed down and I DO HOPE they stay that way.
I also put links to BOTH our quest threads, so that what we BOTH wrote can be seen and so that others can see that this issue has somewhat settled.

I have not posted in your thread in days, nor have I left you comments or any PMs.
I have NOT bugged YOU, and I would greatly appreciate it if I was left alone.
I have decided to ignore you and your comments.
No, that does NOT mean I'm blocking you.
But if you continue to harass me, I will be adding you to my ignored list and that is where you will stay.

Clicky my eggs
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:34 pm
Utena_Tenjou_86
User ImageUser Image

Actually, I have decided to put it in the past.
And if you would take another look at my journal, you will see that I made an edit saying that things have calmed down and I DO HOPE they stay that way.
I also put links to BOTH our quest threads, so that what we BOTH wrote can be seen and so that others can see that this issue has somewhat settled.

I have not posted in your thread in days, nor have I left you comments or any PMs.
I have NOT bugged YOU, and I would greatly appreciate it if I was left alone.
I have decided to ignore you.
No, that does NOT mean I'm blocking you.
But if you continue to harass me, I will be adding you to my ignored list and that is where you will stay.

Clicky my eggs

It was a simple question and I had no problem being polite to you, but since you would like to ignore me, I shall honor your wishes, I wish you the best.

Help me hatch my babies!!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

blueeyed_orchid

Dapper Werewolf

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:58 pm
Pssh. Everyone's being a copy cat now lol. Everyone has eggs and now its getting a bit annoying. and I hate watching eggs die. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

lol, at least you can take credit for starting the trend.
You got me, selcross, Adie and Kelly hooked. 3nodding

Clicky my eggs

Xx MissUtena xX

Profitable Hoarder

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:12 pm
indeed I did, and I feel proud as heck. That's why I keep bringing it up every time. And your probably sick of it. blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

Not at all. ( rolleyes )

ha ha just kidding, you know I lubbs ya

Clicky my eggs

Xx MissUtena xX

Profitable Hoarder

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:39 pm
xd
Me too heart  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:07 am
bump! xp  

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200

Xx MissUtena xX

Profitable Hoarder

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

grr.... Hubby restarted the computer today.
I hate having to bother with my formats again.

And I just found out that my game save for spore is now lost. emo

Clicky my eggs

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:06 am
Giving Utena a bump and ordering everyone to go to the lotto!!!! xd

DO IT!!!!!

SupersonicPinkBabe

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:56 am
Bump for your non-dieing thread.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:05 am
User ImageDance Jelly! Dance!
*poke* *poke* heya Utena blaugh

Can i ask which purple hairstyle would look good with my dark overalls?? sweatdrop
User Image

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:22 am
User ImageFeed me
Bump ^^
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff