Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
~Dreams and Wishes~ Release~ (Info first page) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of the guild idea?
  Awesome! I'd join =]
  Awesome but I wouldn't join
  It could be better...
  You'll just be wasting gold, don't do et D=
View Results

Celestial_Tenchi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:12 am
User ImageYCQ invader Celestial_Tenchi flys....

I have to burn before i'll tan more then slightly darker then my blinding white... and i know i am a melting pot that is hard to trace back...

....and sings softly as she soars
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:08 pm
User Image

I tan so easily it's not even funny. Though, I don't burn very much.

As to my origins, I can only trace a little bit of it. Irish (~1/4), Scottish, Native American, English, French, and Dutch are the ones I know for certain.

User Image  

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:34 pm
User Image...YCQ Invader Karunoshi watches wistfully...User Image

Gosh I feel so simple. I'm 100 percent Asian ^^

Mostly Cambodian and a little bit Chinese. I'm pretty sure there's some other stuff in there but I don't know XD

And I have a natural tan from birth, skin color and everything. Being in Florida I like the sun but I don't like it when it's scorching of course. You guys would do so bad in Florida...

I hate being outside until I'm actually outside XD Same thing with shopping, I hate the idea of shopping but once I'm shopping I'm okay.

User Image...as she takes another step in her journey...
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:37 pm
User Image

I'll probably be fine in Florida. A little hot and a maybe more than a little brown but that might be it. Who knows? *Shrug* Won't know until I go.

I hate shopping. Especially clothes shopping. For books on the other hand, that's a whole different matter.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:22 pm

God I can spend forever in a bookstore! Especially since they have comfy chairs ^_~

Clothes I can deal if we go to a good store... I'm sort of into fashion myself. Whether it be coordinating with my clothes or interior designing I don't know. Maybe both XD

I kind of want to be a wedding planner on my free time. Free lance that and everything, you know?

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:37 pm
User Image

That would be kinda neat. I don't really care about fashion in the slightest. For me, the clothes have to be comfy. That's my only requirement. My clothes only ever match by pure fluke. Like the one day, I had black pants, emerald green shirt, and a sweater jacket that was black with green trimming.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:47 pm

That seems like a pretty cool outfit! I kind of wish I was around somewhere colder. You can wear more layers of clothes instead of being boiling. Which then the norm in Florida is short tanks and short shorts >_>

I wear tanks but they aren't short (well okay I admit one of them is and kind of see through >_> XD it's lacey and is an inner tank) and I can never wear short shorts. Not until I feel comfortable with my legs at least XD

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:53 pm
User Image

I hate shorts and tanks. They seem to...open for me. I prefer my pants and t-shirts. Though the t-shirt might become a tank in Florida and I might swam pants for capris but not shorts. Capris are okay. They're lighter than pants but not as short as shorts.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:28 pm

I could never pull off the capri... heck, I've never even had a capri XD

For me it's either jeans, or skirts with really long leggings that go to my ankle so I can put boots over them. Mind you, my mom never allowed me to wear skirts to school. I basically shove some clothes into my backpack and change at school when I have time XD

Same thing with the tanks. If it got hot I'd take off my shirt and I'd usually have a tank inside.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:55 pm

Guess what Karu! its sounding like i am gonna be going with Lucky! *happy dance* and i am a jeans and tee shirt sorta person... but i'll prolly invest in a couple tanks and some new shorts (i have... 2 pairs... but one is dying from swimming xd ... blame (near) weekly swimming lol... and i hate clothes shopping... but video games, art supplies and books... well those i can spend HOURS for those things xd lol

User Image

Celestial_Tenchi

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:08 am
User Image

Hey, you're enjoying the swimming. Don't complain. Not my fault your navy blue shorts are now pale purpley color.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:34 am

yes i do enjoy the swimming... and i didn't blame you that the shorts changed colors... i blamed swimming... i am a willing participant, its not like you make me come lol

User Image

Celestial_Tenchi

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:00 am
User Image

Nope. To the contrary, you ask me if we're going swimming. Oh, we didn't go swimming on sunday cause we went to go see the movie Delgo instead. It was amusing.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:01 am

okay, and whats that movie about?

User Image

Celestial_Tenchi

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:43 pm
User ImageYCQ Invader Lenelee...

Ray and I saw the commercials for that movie and laughed. Neither of us have an interest in seeing it. lol Awww...I want to go swimming!
...your midnight assasinUser Image

"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games