Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
LBP's Quest thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh, Wet Cement
  *Writes "I was here" In the cement*
View Results

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:13 pm
hot4urshoelaces
I doubt it will hit that. Maybe....200 or 300k. Just my guess. But it'll be close in price to Hermes I'm thinking hehe.
I think, it should be approximately double the Herme's Moon. I think there's going to always be a shortage on the Mercury Moon, Herme's moon on the other hand has a lot of spares.

It might stop at about 500K or maye as low as 200K depending on how many people make it to the grand prize.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:35 pm
I want have to change my bustier quest to that depending on the amount. As long as it halves itself from it's current price, I'll be able to get it in a month or two or something.  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:45 pm
I might have to take a break from buying thigns if the prices of the Spirit Halo and the Mercury Moon don't reach a combined 300K or less.
I'm hoping that I'll be able to use someof my birthday money on a cash card, since I have a 30 dollar gift card to target.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:08 pm
Ouch well maybe they will. That should be nice! Hehe! Giftcards would always help.  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:29 pm
I am contemplating on what i want more....the mercury moon, or a random item off of my quest.....i have enough to get almost anything that i have on my quest, but i am not spending any of it. what do i want more.....i doubt i would have the patience to save up 1mil.....i will not buy anything for now....  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:27 pm
*pats* I hate decisions.  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:37 am
It is now 4:30am on sunday march 1st. I have been awake since saturday morning at 8am. In 3.5 hours i will have been awake for 24 hours. I guess thats what i get for helping family with dry-walling. I will end up being awake for a while longer. I really need sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:48 pm
Poor thing, I'm sorry. I know what it's like to be up that long.  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:22 am
I am thinking about maybe going for the fallen wish right now, i am really close to getting it, but i will need to find some uses for it.

Note to self-Update the quest bars on the front page

EDIT: Front page is now updated,All quest bars show the gen with the cheapest price(for now), Added the code for my quest banner.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:32 pm
Hehe! awesome! Heeh! You're moving along quite well!  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:12 pm
Well, it seems as though i cant make up my mind, front page is updated, and it will probably be out of date in a couple days.... maybe i will actually get that oculus mythica that is at the top of my list.....maybe......btw, my avi seems to be a bit off. any suggestions?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:09 pm
Maybe more blue? The ring of fire has blue and the mask has blue-ish and then you have a grey shirt.

Yeah, there are some things I need to quest soon. I'm trying to get the dolls I really want though first.  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:55 pm
Well, yemaya has been obtained, and i am on spring break so i wont be able to get on very much. That mean i will most likely not trade any items or gold over from otehr accounts till next sunday, which means that will be a good day for me.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:09 pm
Hehe! Yeah. A very good day hehe.  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:08 pm
This spring break is making it hard for me to keep track of peoples threads.. it sucks. bt only less than a week and i can be back to classes and my dorm room.  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff