Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Melody's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:23 am
*calls out while shes walking out the door in a thick British accent that comes off when Im angry* This is serious Melody, we have to look into this!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:47 pm
"No we don't" melody stated looking up her eyes turned red. As she could feel her tatoes on her back burning as she ignored it looking at luna and itai.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:09 pm
*laughs* Fine then. *turns back into the house lauhging* Oh blimey. *drage Itai with me into the house and says to him when were inside* I have to leave to go to the Leaf Village for a few weeks. But,uh, look after her ok *hands him a special kunai* And if she starts changing , just get miss Sana she will know what to do. *walks outside and says to Melody* Well, Im leaving for a few weeks, just got to get packed and then im leaving. Im guessing you know what to do *sloppily salutes and walks back into the house to get packed*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:12 pm
Itai nodded and saluted back,more proper the Luna's but that was mostly due to his training.Suddenly another thoguht hit him"Wait,what do you mean changes?"  

Itai Ame Yoru

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:30 pm
*turns back and stares at Melody out the door and grabs Itai's arm and whispers so no one can hear* In my room, theres a black envelope with all the instructions if something is to go wrong. You are to take the black envelope ONLY, you take anything else and I will find out and I WILL take action *lets go of his arm* I must take leave now. Remember, ask Miss Sana if anything goes wrong *walks to my room and gets packed*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:10 pm
Itai walked in and took the letter nodding at Luna before heading back downstairs and sitting on the couch"Ok...anything goes wrong...find Miss Sana...who the hell is Miss Sana?"He said out loud"Gah...why dont I pay attention to people unless they're my friends or I have to kill them"he exclaimed,massaging his temples as a migrane began to develope.  

Itai Ame Yoru

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:33 am
Melody slide of her swing as she landed on the ground. She buried her head in her knees and remanded still. Her pony tails broke as her long vilot hair covered her head in shadow. It started to rain melody looked up and stared at the sky watching the lightning as if in a weird trance.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:47 pm
Luna arrived at Melody's house, hoping she was here. "Melody, are you home? There is something important we must discuss."  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:28 pm
"Melody?Where are you?!" Hikari missed her so much since she'd left.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:02 pm
Melody walked over to luna and smiled at her "Luna-sama welcome back how are you?"

Melody walked over to hikari and smiled and takled her "Hikari-chan!" she looked at her with teared eyes and smiled.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:28 pm
Melodyanimegirl
Melody walked over to luna and smiled at her "Luna-sama welcome back how are you?"

Melody walked over to hikari and smiled and takled her "Hikari-chan!" she looked at her with teared eyes and smiled.

Luna walked over to Melody and pulled out a box. "Ive been training hard, but since you are my little sister I thought Id get you a gift from ym travels." Throws melody the box and looked at Hikari "Who is this?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:36 pm
Melody got off of hikari and looked at the box, she looked back at luna and smiled and hugged her "Thank you luna-sama!" She smiled and anwsered luna's question "This is hikari-chan me and her were on a squad together when we were younger but..... then she had to leave and then the team go a big mission we went on it but...but...but" tears had formed in melody's eyes as she looked like she was about to cry. She was a shinobi but she was still just a child. "But our team was killed on the mission the only ones who aren't dead yet are me and hikari." "Luna-sama will you be staying in the mist for a little while or are you going to go back traveling?" asked the melody wondering if her big sister would stay. As she carefully started opening the box being careful not to mess the pretty ribbon around it too much.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:50 pm
"Well, Im not exactly sure." She took a bottle from her sash and took a swig out of it. "The jounnin exams are coming soon, so I might have to leave for that, and Im an ANBU now, so I dont know how many missions Luo-sama will give me." She leaned against the wall. "But Ill stay as long as I can." She smiled at Melody and took the item out of the box, it was a silver necklace. "I gave one of these, to all my allies of the mist. Luo has red, I have green, and Zane had blue... Im giving a amber one to Yun once I make it. My father was very good at making these from elements used in medicine-making." She put it on Melody, "There, it looks brilliant." Smiled at Hikari. "Its an honor to meet you, welcome to the mist."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:02 pm
Arma, now in her humanoid form, flies over to Luna.

"Ms. Luna, Yun's ship has been wrecked in a storm while going to the Cloud village. He's currently on an innaccessable island. His condition is unknown. All we know is that its the island of shark summoning."

Cain the Blade

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:06 pm
She looked at Melody, then at Arma "Excuse me for a second Melody" She walked outside with Arma "If its innaccessable, then how do you expect me to get there? Last time I checked, I dont have wings. But, I do know where that island lies, maybe I could take one of the Sung boats..."

((What forum is that island in?))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces