Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
.HACK//Sandbox [Semi-DM'd, Explanation Inside] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:47 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Gabrielle crossed her arms and shook her head at Roc. "Nu-uh. No way. You are NOT ALLOWED to carry my suitcase. I forbid it. Now, let's see..." She peered out from behind her curtain. There were more reporters outside, though not a big huge mob of them. But still, enough to be daunting. "Gorramit, how are we gonna get by them without them noticing the suitcases? Ah well, whatever." She quickly pulled out her cell phone and called Eric. "Hey, Eric? We're coming to crash at your place. There's a small swarm of reporters outside, so we might be a bit delayed. See you soon!" She hung up quickly, then opened the door, with a small smile fixed on her face.

he slams the door "Why don't you just have him pick us up and tell him to wear a mask or something? they'll just follow us like this. plus...." he gets into his suit case and gets some ear plugs "Put these on" he smiled. "Please?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:58 pm
"Sorry!" Gabrielle said quickly when he slammed the door. "Sorry sorry sorry!" She took the ear plugs but didn't put them on. "I'll call Tristan, ok? Don't want to bother Eric too much..." She pulled out her phone and called Tristan, telling him about the situation and telling him she'd pay for all his gas. He laughed at her and said he'd do it anyways, then hung up. "Ok, he'll be here soon." She then sat down on the ground.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:06 pm
he rolls in front of the door then pats her head "First time I've been able to look down at someone" he joked. Its all good Gabrie. The story will go cold after a while. i'll lock the house up so you can get to Tristans truck faster if you want, don't think they want to talk to me. " he smiled and pet her  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:18 pm
"Ah, the press and their tendency to be pests. Alright, see you soon. Let me know if you need help getting away from there, I could easily pull something off to make the reporters go away briefly." Eric said, then hung up. He quickly thought about what he could do, and thought "Well, maybe I can help a bit anyway..." Eric grinned and set to work, fingers flying in midair over the implied keyboard that his gloves registered...

At Gabrielle's house, reporters continued to swarm around. Eric hacked his way into one of the live feed cameras, and used that as his "eyes" at the location. "alright... lets see how you like THIS," He said to himself, and switched the polarities on the video camera's record function. He hacked all the other cameras and did the same, making all of the videotapes mess up and literally become useless. "Hrm... now to deal with the all digital files... Ah, that should do nicely." He reached over and grabbed an orange flash drive, which he had clearly written on a white label applied to it "Not for normal use." He plugged it into a thing that looked like another flash drive, then into the eyepiece he was wearing. The orange flash drive contained a virus he had been working on, and the additional piece of hardware acted as a filter of sorts. This meant that he could activate it and have it affect everything the computer was connected to, but not the host computer. It also contained a proxy of sorts, to hide his location. Eric grinned as he watched the last of the files disappear "Heh, your move media people. What will you do now that you don't have your precious video proof?"

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:50 pm
Gabrielle sat silently on the ground until her phone buzzed, and she checked and it was a text from Tristan saying "Around the corner, driving up now." She stood up quickly and grabbed her suitcase. "Time to go, now!" She went to the door and waited for Roc to get ready.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:55 pm
he rolls up to her to get out of the way of the door , he revolves around and puts his suitcase on the back of his wheelchair, he moves back and forth as if he was going to plow right through the reporters to get to the truck

"Lets just run right through and get the hell out of here"  

Red Glacier

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:55 pm
Looking in his eyepiece and through the reporters camera, Eric saw Roc and Gabrielle walk out the door. Immediately, the reporters swarmed. "Oh, well, lets try something else then. Hrm..." Eric thought back to what he knew of video cameras, which wasn't much. "Wait a second... they've got microphones... which essentially, are speakers. They function in very similar ways. I wonder..." He set to work, and eventually was able to hack his way in and gain control of that microphone. Eric grinned and spoke through his headset:

"ATTENTION! ALL NEWS PERSONNEL, THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING! STAND DOWN, OR ELSE I WILL BE FORCED TO TAKE DRASTIC MEASURES! AS YOU CAN OBVIOUSLY TAKE NOTICE, I HAVE GAINED CONTROL OF ALL YOUR ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT. LETS SEE HOW MUCH OF THIS STUFF GOES BOOM, SHALL WE?"

Eric watched in satisfaction as the reporter who had the camera he was looking threw dropped his camera in the grass and ran. However, the camera focused on one persistent reporter, who stood gawking at her microphone. "Oh really now? Haha, well, you leave me no choice..." Eric hacked into her microphone and said:

"I TOLD YOU TO RUN...
BOOM!"

Eric didn't really make the microphone explode, he just yelled "Boom" into his headset. He watched the woman run, screaming in terror. It was about then that Eric lost it. He made sure that the saved file HE had recorded of the incident was removed and put on his computer, and then said through the microphone:

"HAHAHA, GOOD TIMES RIGHT? HOWEVER, THAT WON'T KEEP THEM LONG. GET A MOVE ON EH?"

Eric then closed the connection with everything and waited.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:07 am
Gabrielle opened her eyes and sat up, looking around in a state of confusion. This wasn't her bedroom... She sighed in relief as she remembered the events that took place yesterday. Eric had hacked the reporter's system... then they got in the truck with Travis, who was wearing a hockey mask and dressed a lot like Jason, which they'd all laughed about for a good long while. Then he'd dropped them off at Eric's, with a "don't get murdered, or I'll murder you," then he drove off. The three of them had spent the evening watching movies and eating some delicious foods and snacks that Gabrielle had whipped up.

She wasn't sure how she'd let Eric convince her to take the bed, but she was grateful for it, even if she'd never say so out loud. She quickly got out and got dressed, then made the bed as neatly as any hotel. Then, she crept around Eric's place until she found where Roc was, and she opened his door quietly.

(I dunno, if you didn't before, you have a two room apartment now, Roland. xD)  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:19 am
Roc had never changed his clothes after running from the reporters, he smiled remembering running over a reporters foot as they got to the truck. he sat up a bit and reached for his wheelchair but he bumped it and it rolled out of his reach. he gave an annoyed sigh "That is not kind....guess i'm not movin" he laid back down and just stared at the ceiling  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:23 am
Gabrielle looked into Roc's room just as he bumped the wheelchair away by mistake. She knocked very softly on the door, then took a step in. "Roc?" she asked softly. "You ok?"  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:25 am
"i'm fine, but it seems i'm destined to not move seeing as my wheelchair ran away" he joked to her "How are you this morning" he smiled to her  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:27 am
"I'm alright," she said softly, and sat down cross-legged on the bed next to him. "How about you? Poor baby. Where do you want to go, anyways?"  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:31 am
Kerrigan_dragon
"I'm alright," she said softly, and sat down cross-legged on the bed next to him. "How about you? Poor baby. Where do you want to go, anyways?"
"Well i was going to go see who was up and help you with breakfast. But sense you are visiting me here i guess I don't need to move" he smiled at gently "Thanks for checking up on me every morning though"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:37 am
"I think Eric is still asleep, and I'm too lazy to cook right now. Woe is me, I'll just have to stay here and talk with you for a while." She grinned widely, then leaned over and hugged him tightly. "No problem, really. It helps to assuage my fears. Keep thinking you're going to die in the night..." she said the last part with a bit of embarrassment for her irrational worry. "Not really thinking it, but you know, I just worry..."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:41 am
he looks at his wrist with the date on it then strokes her back gently "Well if you didn't worry then who would?" he grinned at her back "Woe may be you but you can at least run away" he teased her then gave her a tight hug and sighed "Don't know where i'd be without you Gabrie, thank you so much"  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff