Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Plat prize every 5 pages! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

new pole!
  *does the no pants dance around the pole*
View Results

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:57 pm
Mistryl
I have no pic of myself, but wanted to say hi anyway.

LOL! This is a ramen bar. We're being silly. Care for some ramen and some root beer??? xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:18 pm
ha!!! i see you!!! eek  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:18 pm
I have arrived but will probably run off agian.

surprised I have a 122 in my English class... heh, but ~ today we took a quick quiz worth three different grades, I got... 60, 50, & 0! Worse grades in the class, I didn't know what I was doing. I told my teacher I was just out of it today.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:24 pm
Goddess Ace

surprised I have a 122 in my English class... heh, but ~ today we took a quick quiz worth three different grades, I got... 60, 50, & 0! Worse grades in the class, I didn't know what I was doing. I told my teacher I was just out of it today.

Awww...Hugs! Will your teacher let you do a make up? If he/she is nice they will. 3nodding Sorry to hear about that. sweatdrop  

IMWanderling

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:29 pm
jfm567
ha!!! i see you!!! eek

stare I warned you, Wolf boy!!!!

User Image
rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:32 pm
IMWanderling
Goddess Ace

Awww...Hugs! Will your teacher let you do a make up? If he/she is nice they will. 3nodding Sorry to hear about that. sweatdrop

Nah, it won't matter. The semester is over in two weeks. Now I have to worry about doing Romeo's part in Romeo & Juliet. I got a guy being Juliet. It's a short scene.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:32 pm
IMWanderling
jfm567
ha!!! i see you!!! eek

User Image
rofl rofl rofl

i saved that one!!! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:33 pm
jfm567
IMWanderling
jfm567
ha!!! i see you!!! eek

User Image
rofl rofl rofl

i saved that one!!! xd
rofl rofl that's great! hi guys! blaugh  

Manji-luo

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:53 pm
Goddess Ace
IMWanderling
Goddess Ace

Nah, it won't matter. The semester is over in two weeks. Now I have to worry about doing Romeo's part in Romeo & Juliet. I got a guy being Juliet. It's a short scene.

You'll pass the semester though, right? One test doesn't tell all, after all. wink You love to act, don't you. Will we be seeing you on the big screens? biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:54 pm
Manji!!! heart heart heart Yes, Jeff has been naughty... Now he's gone missing... ninja  

IMWanderling

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:55 pm
IMWanderling
Manji!!! heart heart heart Yes, Jeff has been naughty... Now he's gone missing... ninja
you mean wolfie? O.o;;;
(maybe he's sad i won his 5k so fast!) rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:57 pm
Manji-luo
IMWanderling
you mean wolfie? O.o;;;

crying i love giving people money though!!! xd  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:57 pm
IMWanderling

You'll pass the semester though, right? One test doesn't tell all, after all. wink You love to act, don't you. Will we be seeing you on the big screens? biggrin

Yeah, I'll pass. I might get low grades but I still mange to bring them up. Ah, I more of a script writer than actress. In drama club I'm doing the set design.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:58 pm
jfm567
Manji-luo
IMWanderling
you mean wolfie? O.o;;;

then give me more! domokun rofl j/k! xp xp

@ Ace wow, that's pretty cool 3nodding  

Manji-luo

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:00 pm
Manji-luo
jfm567
Manji-luo
IMWanderling
you mean wolfie? O.o;;;

then give me more! domokun rofl j/k! xp xp

@ Ace wow, that's pretty cool 3nodding

i re-made the first prize into 2000 and the other one is 1000 gold and the others are items so you can still get money..... xd  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games