Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Find Your Match! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l Hinatule l

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:17 pm
[General Information]
User Image

Name: Kristina
Ages:18-22(Willing to date)
[It really depends on how a person behaves and how old one is mentaly]
Orientation: Bisexual
Interest/hobbies: Mainly games and crafts.
Also into anime,like to draw,write/roleplay.
BJD's is a hobby of mine as well and then just things as watching documentaries and what not.
What Grade I'm In: Second year in college
Favorite Music: Could not choose,
lately listening to a lot of game soundtracks or something Russian,
we all have a bundle of songs that we adore.

[What I'm Looking For]

Description:Someone who is honest and sincere.I shall only point those two main things,for me at least.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:10 am
[General Information]

Picture:

Name: --- Classified

Ages: 18-25

Orientation: Bisexual

Interest: Hanging out with anyone, being lazy and gaming.

Hobbies: Gaming, hunting, biathlon, gliding, fan flying, paintballing, airsofting

What Grade I'm In: Graduated - Private in the CF

Favorite Music: Instrumental core dub, oldies (from 30's-90's)

Favorite Shows: I don't watch TV. Except for the news and weather.

Favorite Books: Nightworld Series

What Your Looking For: Anyone, anybody I can chat/hang out with.

Other Sites: asr-progs.net, r2games.com, game123.com  

Interchange

nuGen Staff Genius

6,700 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Cat Fancier 100

Rikku DarkHeart KH

Versatile Hunter

4,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:41 pm
Name:
Daniel/Alice

Biologically male, but Transgendered. I identify as a female.

Orientation:
Bi.

Interest:
Board games, Books/Reading, Coffee, Tea, Computer Games, Cooking, Movies, Music, Painting, Photography, Comics/Manga, Anime, Television, Cartoons, Magic The Gathering, D&D

Favorite things to do:
Play games online, Listen to Music, Talk to friends, Hang out

What Grade am i in?:
Junior.

Favorite kind of Music:
Alternative Rock, Classic Rock, Electronic/Techno/House, Hard Rock & Metal, Country

Favorite shows:
American Dad, South Park, Ink Master, Tattoo Nightmares, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Doctor Who, Torchwood, a couple others

What Do I like to do during my spare time:
Waste it. Do everything but not really anything, just keep myself distracted.

Any sites That you can contact me from:

You can email me at; danielreich1997@gmail.com

Picture Of Me:
You can ask me for one through email.

What Gender you are Interested in now:
Male, Female

-----------------------------------------

What you are looking for:
Someone I might have a future with or just have fun.

Partner Online or Real life?
Either.

What Ages are you willing to date?
15-18  
Little Omen rolled 14 0-sided dice: , , , , , , , , , , , , , Total: 0 (14-0)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:31 am
Name: Rachel
Orientation: Lesbian
Interests: carpentry, sign language, silly girls, CUDDLING, video games, going to church, ice cream
Favorite things to do: draw, go adventuring, ski, swim
What Grade am I in?: I'm a graduate
Music: the Beatles, Pink, Wheatus, the Darkness, Florence and the Machine, Whitney Houston, Lady Gaga, ELO, etc.
Favorite shows: Friends, Buffy, Family Guy, American Dad, DBZ
Favorite Books: Graphic Novels
What Do I like to do during my spare time: build, draw, play video games, budget, read my bible
Picture Of Me: http://rachelwinegar.tumblr.com/post/42916504822/mochacafe-via-most-noted-posts
Description: I am quite tiny everywhere, except my butt. However I am in the prosses of toning it. I'm a dog person, but cats are cool too (if they haven't broken my stuff). I'm a people pleaser which can be lame, because I'm left with the short end of the stick. I am a lovable and very affectionate person (I've been frequently called a cuddle bug at night). When I'm in a relationship I get this overwhelming need to make that girl feel like a princess (I'm pretty sure there is a name for that sickness). I am not great at spelling, but I try. Well it's late and I have work tomorrow, but I am a chatter box once you get me going.
Partner Online or real life? Online for now, down the road we could meat in person
What Ages are you willing to date? 18-23 (a little maturity would be nice)
:3

Little Omen

Hygienic Gaian

1,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

JessyMessy24

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:49 am
Name: Jess
Orientation: bi-curious (usually only date men, but i'm kinda interested in dating women!)
Interest: Animals, Basketball, Horse riding, cuddling up with a partner and watching movies
Favorite things to do: Hanging with friends/family/partner at the time, Playing with my pets, Watching t.v, Using the computer
What Grade am i in?: Year 1
Favorite kind of Music: All sorts!
Favorite shows: Lost, Dexter, CSI, NCIS, NCIS LA, Big Brother, E.R, One Tree Hill
Favorite Books: Left for dead: A true story, Solider Dogs: A true story
What Do I like to do during my spare time: Use the computer, Read a book, watch t.v
Any sites That you can contact me from: Just gaia till I know you better smile
Picture Of Me: Will put one on my Profile soon!
What Gender you are Interested in now: Male or Female!
What you are looking for: Someone who can understand me, Someone I can relax with, someone where we can kiss and it doesn't turn into sex! I want a meaningful relationship, someone I can have fun with smile
Partner Online or real life? Online but then must meet!
What Ages are you willing to date? 17 - 20  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:58 pm
Name: Greg
Orientation: Straight
Interests: Anime, Animals, Watching tv/movies, Video games
Favourite things to do: play video games, hang out with family and friends
What Grade I'm In?: Graduated
Favourite Music: Anything
Favourite Shows: The Simpsons, That 70s Show
Favourite Books: Manga
What I Like to do in spare time: play on computer
Any sites that you can contact me: Gaia, Facebook
Pictures of me: Facebook
What gender are you interested in: Female
What you are looking for: a relationship
Partner Online or real life? either
What Ages are you willing to date? 20-30  

gdawg1986

Kitsichu

Loyal Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:55 am
[General Information]

User Image

Name: Ashley May June

Ages: (Willing to date) 18- 25

Orientation: Straight (little Bi curious.. but I mostly date men)

Interest: Video games, Anime, Cuddling, Kissing, Hugs, Reading/Writing, Baking/Cooking, Manga, Music. Roleplay, Swimming, Sleeping.

Hobbies: play video games, hang with friends, going on the computer, write poems, listen to music, watching sports.

What Grade I'm In: Graduated

Favorite Music: Metal, Rock, Anime, Classical, Country, Dance, Hip hop, Rap, R&B, Pop, Opera, Jazz, Celtic, Blues, Alternate, Disney, Electronic

Favorite Games: Final Fantasy, Skyrim, Dragon age, Star ocean, Zelda, COD, Black Ops, Minecraft, Pokemon

Favorite Shows: (All Anime) Special A, Vampire Knight, Ceres, Fushigi Yuugi, Inuyasha, Karin, Code Geass, Chrono Crusade, Darker then Black, Black Blood Brothers, Black Butler, Hell Girl, Rosario+Vampire, Blue Exorcist, Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, D. Gray-man, Angel Beat, Cardcaptor Sakura, D.N.Angel, Deadman Wonderland, Soul Eater, Trinity Blood

Favorite Books: (All manga) Special A, Vampire Knight, Ceres, Fushigi Yuugi, Inuyasha, Karin, Code Geass, Chrono Crusade, Tails of the Moon, Blue Exorcist, Heart no Kuni no Alice, Hell Girl, Rosario+Vampire, Red River, Ah! My goddess, Cardcaptor Sakura, D.N.Angel

[What Your Looking For]

Description: Someone who is kind, caring, sincere and loving. Who won't lie or cheat, and who will always talk to me. Someone who can understand me and won't get angry over the little things. Someone who I can relax with, and who will still think i'm beautiful even when i'm in my sweats and have no makeup on. And if we argue, won't yell, but instead will go for a walk to calm down, Someone who I can be myself around and won't judge me for it.

[Other Sites:]

Other Sites To Contact: Skype (PM to ask) and twitter (but mostly on here)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:30 am
Name: Yvonne (I'll give you my last name if you ask).
Graduated High school, and did some college, but am currently looking for a job.
Interests/Hobbies: Music, Drawing, writing original work or fan fiction, cooking/baking, singing (looking to start a band), reading, watching anime/reading manga, and playing video games.
Favorite Anime's: FMA:B, Baccano, Ouran Host Club, and Hetalia to just name a few.
Favorite Manga: Fruits Basket, D.Gray-man, Black Butler, Immortal Rain just to again, name a few.
Favorite Genre's of Music: Alternative rock, pop, rock, j-pop, and video game music.
Gender I'm looking for: Preferably male, but I'll date a girl if we click enough wink
Age I'm looking for: between 21-26
I am looking for either a long distance relationship or a close one, and I live in California.
I'll give my photo away once I get to know you since I'm incredibly shy.
I'm looking for a guy (or girl) who is hopelessly romantic, witty, willing to not take life seriously, open minded, spontaneous, charming, and a little emotionally tortured because I find people who are can appreciate life more and are deeper.
You can find me on facebook, but I'll tell you how once you get to know me here first. I take these precautions only because I've had some potential stalker like run-ins on dating places before...
I hope to be what you're looking for potential bf's or gf's smile  

The-Elder-Elric-Brother

Regal Bastion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:07 pm
[General Information]

Name: Regal is the name I use during RP's. If you'd like to know my real name, get to know me a little and then ask.

Ages: I'd like to date someone around my own age, so I guess twenty to twenty two.

Hobbies/Interests: I like playing RPG video games, reading (Both manga and novels), and RPing. I've been involved in acting since high school and dream of being a voice actor.

What Grade I'm In: I graduated from high school in 2009 and then from acting school in 2012.

Favorite Music: I got into Japanese music thanks to anime and that's mostly what I listen to now. Genres don't make much of a difference to me as long as the singing is good and I can enjoy all the instruments. Asian Kung Fu Generation, Funkist, Karma, Masaaki Endoh, Fall Out Boy, Green Day, and the Vitamin String Quartet are my favorites.

Favorite Shows: I don't watch a lot of TV, but I like crime drama shows such as Criminal Minds, Numb3rs, and Elementary. For laughs, I enjoy watching Archer, Futurama, and House.

Favorite Books: I'm an avid reader of both manga and regular novels. In terms of manga, my favorites are action and/or psychological manga such as One Piece, Fairy Tail, Naruto, Beelzebub, Bleach, Shokugeki no Soma, Detective Conan, Liar Game, Kurosagi, and Darker than Black. When I feel like reading a romance, my favorites are Fruits Basket, Nisekoi, and Kaichou wa Maid Sama! For novels, I like both fantasy and crime thrillers. My favorite fantasy novels are the Sword of Truth series, Harry Potter, Pendragon, and Redwall. For crime novels, my absolute favorite is Lee Child's Jack Reacher series. I also enjoy Jonathan Kellerman's Alex Delaware novels and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's famous Sherlock Holmes stories.

[What I'm Looking For]

Description: I've never really been in a relationship before despite my age, but I'd like to find someone than shares my interests and sense of humor. So... a smart girl that likes anime and laughter? I'd prefer someone near my own age, so I guess anyone from twenty to twenty two. There seem to be a fair number of religious types out there so I guess I'll just say now that I'm not really a believer in any kind of faith. Nothing against you guys, but if you're looking for someone that shares your faith, I'm not for you. I'm not opposed to long distance relationships, but I'd prefer someone near my area. I live in B.C.

Other Sites To Contact: None, really. Gaia's the only place I really socialize online. I'm on almost everyday though, so if you leave a PM I'll usually get to it very quick.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:40 pm
Name: Joey
Interest: Girls texting watching movies and cuddle with You
Favorite things to do:Hang With friends talking to New people making new friends and having new texting buddies
What Grade am i in?: 11th
Favorite kind of Music: Lil wayne Kid Cudi Wiz Khalifa Chevy Woodz i have alot of favorite music a little bit of everything
Favorite shows: Family Guy CSI NYCI Shipping Wars Storage Wars Ice Road Truckers History Channel
Favorite Books: dont have a favorite book i dont read books LMFAO xD
What Do I like to do during my spare time: Playing Gaia texting smoking and drinking watching movies cuddliing
Any sites That you can contact me from: nothing but gaia I have kik too its Paulyd12001
Picture Of Me: will send thru text or kik
What Gender you are Interested in now: Females ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
What you are looking for: A girl that wants to be with me not just for gaia gold or what she wants i want someone who will actually like and get to know me
What Ages are you willing to date? 13 to 20  

-XOhhJoey14

Partying Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100

Shiori Aijou Takeshi

Bashful Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:47 pm
[General Information]

Name: Classified

Ages: 24-27

Hobbies/Interest: Walking, traveling, occasionally I do origami, watching anime, video games, and occasional reading

What Grade I'm In: Right now, I have some college under my belt. I am hoping to go back next year to finish.

Favorite Music: Anything, as long as it sounds good!

What Your Looking For: A long-term relationship.

Description: It would be nice to meet someone who is optimistic, caring, easy-going, has a sense of humor, preferably someone of faith (Grace of Jesus-I've just recently been saved myself, so no need to feel as though you have to be very rich and deep in faith. We can grow together. emotion_c8 ), it would be nice to find someone close to my area; I'm going to say the Delmarva area as to not reveal just where I live exactly for everyone to see. I would also like to hopefully meet someone who is patient. Thank you for reading!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:51 pm
[General Information]

Picture: If I like you enough, and end up trusting you enough, you might get it. I usually like to be the second one to share it, though. I'm very timid.

Name: This is classified until I really trust you, but you can call me Addie for now.

Ages: 20 - 25

Hobbies/Interests: I LOVE to write. It's my favorite pastime but I've since stopped and have only been doing roleplaying. I just don't like the kinds of things I write, save for one short story I'm proud of. I just tend to go too fast with my ideas and don't have the patience to slow down. I also like watching TV, anything paranormal, I love nature, and I love learning about anything Celtic related, as I am Irish in blood. I also LOVE cooking and baking.

What Grade I'm In: Graduated from high school two years ago, currently not in college but planning on going back.

Favorite Music: I listen to anything, really. Almost anything. I go based on the sounds of the music, rather than the artists. Though, the few artists I DO love are Green Day, Fall Out Boy, The Band Perry, and Queen.

Favorite Shows: I don't watch a lot of TV, but I do watch Family Guy, The Simpsons, Bob's Burgers, American Dad, any cooking show and also sometimes The Big Bang Theory.

Favorite Books: I don't really read but I love Shakespeare and The Jaz Parks series.

[What I'm Looking For]

Description: I'm not necessarily actively looking for a relationship right now. I personally believe that if it's going to happen, it'll happen. Feelings, that is. I don't want to try to make myself like someone. For a relationship, however, I want someone who is understanding and caring and tolerant. I do get moody and can have a temper pretty quickly, but most of the time I am very easy to get along with. I would love someone who could talk with me and be around when I need them most. Someone to help be my rock, as I don't really have anyone like that in my life right now, save for my best friend. I don't really want to set too many requirements, though, as I think you should be open minded.

A big must for me is someone who is tolerant and supportive of others personal beliefs and not judgmental about them. I personally am very nature based in my personal beliefs, but not religious. Someone who is in similar thought to me would be best.

I am looking for someone near me. I live in the Midwest of the USA.

Other Sites To Contact: I don't really have other sites. This is the only one I really come on, but I do have an email that we can share later on, if things go well.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

JimJoJane

OG Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:05 pm

Picture: http://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy270/AyooSauce/Mobile Uploads/ECEC1249-E38F-4987-8348-F50F9C56EC69.jpg

Name: Jon

Ages:(Willing to date) 16-18

Interest: Volleyball, Video Games, Music

Hobbies: Volleyball and School

What Grade I'm In: Junior (11th)

Favorite Music: Dubstep rap

Favorite Shows: Supernatural, Big Bang Theory

Favorite Books: Hunger Games Series, The Missing series

[What Your Looking For]

Description: (Whatever your looking for describe it in here)
Im looking for a friend and/or girlfriend.

Other Sites To Contact: None

Speed Dating

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas