Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:28 pm

Cameron Rowley: Reserve Beater
Thirteen: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron frowned slightly when Gracie agreed to sit alone with Caitlin, but what could he do to change their minds? Nothing. He could literally try anything that came to mind, and they still wouldn't be themselves. Unlike Elli, they aren't even trying to act like nothing happened. Then again, they don't have a reason to pretend to be happy.

wearing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:33 pm
User Image
ℋeather ℋawthorn

ℱourth ϒearℋufflepuff ℬeater ℋalf~ℬlood
Heather and Dhylan
Sehza
User Image
ℋeather sighed as Dhylan backed away from her, and took his cat in her hands, holding the fuzzball close to her chest. "Don't be sorry, Dhyl. You just... surprised me, is all." she reasoned. His hurt expression would normally cause her pain, but now... Not so much. It was odd, really. She had been so good at picking up others emotions, and now she just couldn't. It was like she didn't feel anything at all, like she was one big gray blah. "Oh, yeah. Sam is fine. Last time I saw him, he took Caitlin back to his house." she replied to Ari and Kat. She knew that Samuel was a good friend of the girl's, and Chase too. Speaking of Chase... "Yeah? Awesome. I'm glad we'll have some more classes together. It's good to have a friend in a new place." she said. She even smiled, just a little. The first one in quite a while, actually. Looking over at the train, she continued. "Hey. I think the train is leaving soon. We should head up before we miss it, and I am not going through that again."
User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:34 pm
User Image
Lorelai Emma Brookwater
Gryffindor Third Year
13-Halfblood

☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☽ ☾

Lorelai, after a few minutes of searching, found Rick sitting alone. He looked older, and in bad shape somehow. She would ask him about it, but she didn't want to press, especially not while Daemon was with her. Her older brother was next to her and together they reached the Ravenclaw. Lore hugged Rick and smiled.
"Hi Rick, this is my brother Daemon. He's here visiting." Daemon stepped forward and held out a hand. The boy didn't look happy at the moment, but he wanted to be polite if Lore had already thrown him into it.
"Nice to meet you Rick."

☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☽ ☾
☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽
☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽
☾☽ ☾☽
☾☽

Dry lightning cracks across the skies
Those storm clouds gather in her eyes
Her daddy was a mean old mister
Mama was an angel in the ground
The weather man called for a twister
She prayed blow it down

Theres not enough rain in the world
To wash the sins out of that house
Theres not enough wind in the world
To rip the nails out of the past

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:36 pm
Woke up on the right side of the bed
What's up with this Prince song inside my head?
Hands up if you're down to get down tonight
Cuz it's always a good time.

User Image
User Image
♥Single | Status: ☺ | ♫ Musically Inclined | ♀♂ Unknown Origins

Tobi could barely contain his chortles at seeing his brother (and how weird it was to say that!) being hit upon by Rei again and by his twin sister! Some people just had all the luck...
"Hi, I don't think we've met before. M'names Tobi and this here is my brother Alaric if Rei didn't already tell you." and he was sure her brother had. The way he had come sauntering over and wrapping an arm around his waist (boy was that priceless) and for her to also come shimmering up twisting her hair this and that way it was hilarious! When their owl came and landed upon his shoulder he smiled at it positively thrilled. He had always kinda liked owls so when he learned it was a normal thing to see in the wizarding world he had found it brilliant. However he didn't get one, thinking it could just borrow this one or a school one, and instead got a cat. It was rather small runty grey thing but he felt a connection to it. Suddenly Tobi could see other students begin their trek up into the train and tugged lightly on Alaric's sleeve. "Should we get on or go say goodbye to Mis-Lily one last time." While he could see a bit of an older brother in Alaric it was still rather weird attempting to call Miss Lily "Mum."

Wearing
[OOC:]

Good morning and good night
I'll end up at twilight
It's gonna be alright
We don't even have to try
It's always a good time

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:36 pm
♫ Feeling: Concerned.
♫ Company: Gracie.
♫ What I'm thinking: Grace...
♫ What am I doing; Waiting for the train.
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin watched as Cam frowned. She closed her eyes, sending the horrible memories into her mind. She had figured out how to punish herself. Mainly for not doing anything to stop what happened. But this time, it was for making Cameron frown. He didn't deserve to be unhappy because of her. Tears formed in her eyes as she opened them. "P-please excuse me. I-I need to, uh, go...H-have fun." She said with a half smile. Cait took a step back and turned away from the small group, wiping away a tear or two and walked back to her stuff. She pushed her cart toward the man loading the trunks and handed her stuff off to him, but kept her owl with her. She didn't want to lose track of her.

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:44 pm

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron reached his free hand towards Caitlin in a small attempt to stop her from going, but she already turned around and walked off to the train. His eyes were locked on her to make sure she didn't leave or run away. After she got to the train, he expected Gracie to back away as well.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:44 pm
Shut up
Nobody cares what you have to say
Shut up
Nobody's listening to you anyway

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Gryffindor Keeper|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image
Elli looked at her cousin and bit her lip. She could do nothing for the girl. She sighed and looked up at Cam. "Did I tell you my sister Michelle is pretty much missing?" She asked, trying to switch topics. She didn't want to have to look at Gracie and Cait and know they would never be the same. Cait had told her earlier she wouldn't be trying out, and that meant Elli was most likely going to be taking her spot as Chaser. It was just weird to her. She smiled at Cam slightly and ran her fingers through her hair with her free hand. "I don't really think she's missing missing, because well its Michelle. She can take care of herself pretty well." Elli shrugged trailing off awkwardly. She was apparently really bad at changing subjects. She let her forehead fall to rest against his shoulder. It was easier to try and be happy when Gracie was standing near by with that look in her eyes. Elli hated to think it, but it was true. When she looked up Caitlin was walking away with Gracie trailing behind her.
OOC: Rawwr I'm just going on the assumption that Caitlin didn't tell them anything about her kidnapping ordeal or the fact that Michelle was there ok? I figure she wouldn't want to talk about it.

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips
Cause you're such a catty b***h
And for me it's such a switch
Cause I'm usually such a lady
But tonight I'm gonna smack a b***h

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:47 pm
User Image

Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where he belongs, where he belongs.
He wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where he lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry his eyes.
Broken inside.

𝑅ichard 𝐷rage
Third Year - Ravenclaw
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Rick was trying to not panic when he saw a girl walk up. When she hugged him, however, he flinched badly. "Don't touch me, please." His voice was rough with disuse and abuse. It still hadn;t healed all the way. He'd had enough of one woman touching him when he didn't want to. He didn't want to add another to the list. He paused, however, when he realized it was Lore. Damn it. Lore didn't hurt him. Why did he have to react that way now? "Lore, I'm sorry. I, I..." He took a deep breath. "I didn't mean to flinch like that. I mean, you're not going to hate me for it, right?" Was he pleading? It sure sounded that way. He tried to plaster a smile on his face that failed. "N-nice to meet you, Daemon."

----------------------------------
State: Anxious, slightly panicky
OOC:...
----------------------------------

His feelings he hides.
He dreams he can't find.
He's losing his mind.
He's fallen behind.
He can't find his place.
He's losing his faith.
He's fallen from grace.
He's all over the place.

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:52 pm

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron raised both of his eyebrows in astonishment. "Any idea where she might have gone?" he asked. Elli didn't seem to be too worried about Michelle, so maybe this was a good sign.

wearing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:52 pm
align=left]Picture perfect, that's what it seems
Follow the leader, stay in the lines

They've got this whole thing figured out,
What will people think of what you've done this time?

We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Go with the crowd, surely somebody knows

Picture perfect, it's picture perfect
Why we're all wearing the emperor's clothes

·.·´¯`·.· rα¢ ¢α ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear

User Image User Image
Gracie silently trailed after Cait. She was glad they were leaving behind the other two. She couldn't stand the smile on Elli's face even if it was forced and the stupid happy couple vibe she got from her cousin and Cam. It made her sick. She hated the happiness. How could Elli be happy after everything that had happened? How could anyone be happy? How could the world keep spinning? She felt like time should have frozen when the murderer walked into her home, when her mother was hit with a spell and shoved her under a a table coughing blood, when her father was lit on fire, when she damaged her arm, when she was hit by a spell and her back started bleed, when she almost died in hogsmeade. The world should have been at a dead stand still by now. It shouldn't keep going, but it did, and she had to deal with everything by herself. She was alone. Gracie handed her things to the man besides the cage Alpha was in and Feather who still sat calmly on her shoulder. She looked at Cait quietly, seeing where they would go next.

OOC:...
User Image

Love Interest: No one For now

The days are fading
I'm gonna run like I've got the cops on my tail

Like they're one in the same
I'm gonna live my life like I'm out on bail

Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me
I'm gonna be out front, gonna blaze a trail

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:59 pm

Im a phoenix in the water
A fish thats learnt to fly
And Ive always been a daughter
But feathers are meant for the sky
So Im wishing, wishing further
For the excitement to arrive
Its just Id rather be causing the chaos
Than laying at the sharp end of this knife

User Image

Eve Acelynn fallrein
"Ace"
Second Year Slytherin~Pureblood

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´
`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´
`.۰ .´

Eve caught up with her two...brothers and passed on what Aunt Lily and raphael had said. Before she did say anything though, she saw a boy with his arm around Alaric. She shrugged it off; Alaric had already told her what had happened at leaky and she didn't care.
"Aunt Lily says that they have to go because something or other about having to leave for something. They say that they'll miss us and they hope we have a great time or something like that." She watched the boy, Rei, with amusement.
" So you fancy Jon, do you?" Lars was a nickname Eve had come up with for her brother that summer. 'Alaric' was hard to do anything with, and she had contented herself with Jon. Her brother's middle name was Jonathan, and that was much easier.

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´
`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´
`.۰ .´

With every small disaster
Ill let the waters still
Take me away to some place real

'Cause they say home is where your heart is set in stone
where you go when youre alone
Is where you go to rest your bones
Its not just where you lay your head
It's not just where you make your bed
As long as were together, does it matter where we go?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:01 pm
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin's eyes flickered to the exit. If she left now, she wouldn't have to worry about school and confronting Remy. She looked at Gracie and nodded to herself. If she could shake her off, she could get out. Be hit by an oncoming cart if she were lucky. Cait weaved through the crowd, using her skill from football to help her. She glanced at Gracie for a few seconds, before hurrying along again. Caitlin couldn't get caught...

OOC: Thanm you, Kiska for the brilliant idea. <3 Of course, Devil.
Translations:

User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:01 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick

Gryffindor || Second Year || Beater
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Yeah," Sun replied, snapping back to reality just in time to hear Elli's comment. Last year, there were so close to winning, but Ravenclaw still pulled out in front of them by a good couple points. This year, it'll be different. Sun was more determined on the field of Quidditch than ever, since it seemed to be where he shined.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I changed. Now I don't know who I am anymore.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:07 pm
User Image
User Image
Single First Year Unsorted Halfblood

Heart beats fast Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

Iris was glad that they agreed to her question. Both of them, even! "Okay! We can all sit together!" she exclaimed, clearly excited. A rare sight indeed, to see her speak out of her usual quiet tone. These two must be something special. Even now, Autumn was hugging her, and Iris hugged the girl back. She felt so loved! Turning back to the boy, she nodded. "I am. I hope classes go well for me. I don't know the professor's faces, but I know of them and what they teach. My aunt is a professor at the castle, and she told me about a few of the teacher's I'll be having. Nothing major, really... I do wonder what house I'll be put in, though." she replied. The sorting puzzled her a bit. Where would she be placed? Would she follow her aunt's footsteps and oddly be put in Gryffindor? Or maybe Hufflepuff, where the students are friendly and honest and true? Ravenclaw, perhaps? She did love school and reading and math. Would she find a home in Slytherin, where they are shunned for their crafty and cunning minds? She didn't know. "Oh, how rude of me. I'm Iris. Would you like to sit with us on the train, maybe? I-If you want to sit with your brother, when you find him, that's okay too. But, if you don't find him, and you need somewhere to sit..." She sighed. How did this happen? Her ranting. It was not like her at all.

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

One step closer...

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:08 pm
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin's eyes flickered to the exit. If she left now, she wouldn't have to worry about school and confronting Remy. She looked at Gracie and nodded to herself. If she could shake her off, she could get out. Be hit by an oncoming cart if she were lucky. Cait weaved through the crowd, using her skill from football to help her. She glanced at Gracie for a few seconds, before hurrying along again. Caitlin couldn't get caught...

OOC: Thanm you, Kiska for the brilliant idea. <3 Of course, Devil.
Translations:

User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games