Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:25 pm
User Image

I hate the world today
You're so good to me
I know but I can't change
Tried to tell you
But you look at me like maybe
I'm an angel underneath
Innocent and sweet

Β± : . : Β± : . : Β± : . : Β±
π”ˆπ”―π”’π”±π”―π”¦π”ž π”šπ”₯𝔦𝔱𝔒𝔱π”₯𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔒
Fourth Year - Slytherin Chaser

Eretria entered the train and looked around. Good. She motioned for Amanda to follow her and she made her way to an empty compartment. Making sure the door was locked after the other girl, she then turned toward her and looked at the other appraisingly. "So you want to know what happened over the summer? If you do, then this conversation never leaves this compartment, or I will hex you into oblivion."

----------------------------------
State: Annoyed, depressed
OOC: ...

So take me as I am
This may mean
You'll have to be a stronger man
Rest assured that
When I start to make you nervous
And I'm going to extremes
Tomorrow I will change
And today won't mean a thing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:35 pm
User Image
☠ Amanda Davis ☠
Fourteen: Slytherin Chaser

Amanda boarded the almost empty train. She followed Eretria into a compartment and locked the door behind her. After sitting down next to the window, the Slytherin looked up at her friend, who threatened her if she ever told any soul. "Got it," she said seriously with a small nod to show she can be trusted.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:35 pm
Damien Warren Edgeworth
Slytherin // Third Year // Platform 9 & 3/4 // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Marina
CURRENTLY FEELING // Calm
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Away from that house... finally.'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

As Damien boarded the train, he ducked his head down, looking around to find an empty compartment. If Marina was depressed, she didn't need a million people sitting around her, making loud noises and trying to talk to her. He led the way down the train to one of the back compartments, empty. His eyes showed his relief. It was a good thing they'd boarded early; there seemed to be a million students there, waiting to get on the train. He moved in and sat down, opening Tobi's cage so the owl could hop out. He was well behaved enough that Damien wasn't worried about the little guy flying off or acting up. As he waited for her, he thought on what she'd said. It honestly didn't sound much like her. She'd lost a lot of her spark. Or, at least, it was dimmed. He hoped it was temporary. This version of Marina was upsetting him; honestly, he wished she would get mad at him for one of his oafish comments and yell at him. It would certainly be more normal.

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Schedule: Tran, DADA, Ast, Herb, Char, Pot, HoM

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:50 pm
Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Third Year
Mood: Depressed
Thoughts: ...
With: Damien

Marina followed Damien into the compartment, glad they'd found an empty one. She took a seat across from him and let her gray cat, Jet, out of his cage. The feline mewed piteously and pawed at the compartment door. "Don't even think about it," she said firmly. "Cat, if I let you out you'll get into trouble. You always do. Stay here and take a nap or something. Jet gave her a dirty look and jumped into Damien's lap. "Or you could jump on my friend. That's fine too," Marina muttered. She looked out the window at the packed station, relieved to be away from the crowds. The Slytherin hoped her depression didn't last long. She wanted to feel again, to get mad or cry or laugh. Something other just.... existing.  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:54 pm
User Image

I hate the world today
You're so good to me
Tried to tell you
I'm an angel underneath
Innocent and sweet

Eretria started pacing. Her eyes met Amanda's once she nodded, and then she sat down, clearly agitated. "How much do you know about my family? No, wait, don't answer that. I know you know about at least the members of it. What I meant was how much do you know about the members of it?"

So take me as I am
This may mean
Rest assured that
Tomorrow I will change

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:55 pm
Damien Warren Edgeworth
Slytherin // Third Year // Platform 9 & 3/4 // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Marina
CURRENTLY FEELING // Calm
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Away from that house... finally.'

User Image

Damien's eyes bugged out of his head when the cat jumped in his lap. Tobi hooted at the feline, keeping his distance, eyeing it curiously. Damien didn't quite know what to do. He'd never really been around cats. His father saw them as pointless, since owls both hunted the mice out of their home and delivered mail, and historically, Damien wasn't really known for going anywhere. He scratched the cat behind its ears a bit, and when it meowed, seemingly happy, he relaxed a bit. He glanced over to Marina, not sure what to do. She'd called him her friend. That made it official, right, because she'd said it? That was weird. She was... well, a halfblood, something that didn't matter to him at the moment, but he felt strange because of the fact that it didn't. And a girl, that was also weird. This was a little too similar to what had happened with Adalaide, he thought, but then told himself that this was nothing like that. The circumstances were completely different, after all. "So, um, what electives did you sign up for?"

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Schedule: Tran, DADA, Ast, Herb, Char, Pot, HoM

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:59 pm
User Image
☠ Amanda Davis ☠

Amanda raised an eyebrow. "Pretty much nothing. At least, nothing besides what you've told me, which is barely anything." Eretria had complained about her brothers several times, and there was also that ordeal between her and the Hufflepuff girl, Katrina Varren.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:03 pm
Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Third Year
Mood: Depressed
Thoughts: ...
With: Damien

Marina smiled a bit at Damien warming up to Jet. "Oh, I signed up for Healing, Wizard Law, Care of Magical Creatures, Mythology, Cursebreaking, and Wandless Magic." She blushed a little. "It's a lot, I know." The redhead reflected that she really was quite the nerd. Not that she cared.  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:09 pm
User Image

I hate the world today
You're so good to me
Tried to tell you
I'm an angel underneath
Innocent and sweet

Eretria tossed her hair over her shoulder as she listened to Amanda's description. That sounded appropriate. She nodded. "My family... well, I just lost my mother and one of my brothers. My father was imperioused during second year, and he was ordered to murder my brothers." She took a deep breath. "My brothers are both squibs. The man that imperioused my father was defeated and my father freed before he could kill them. However, this summer, when things finally returned to normal, my brother, my oldest brother and I, went to see a show, and when we got back, we found my mother murdered. The aurors said something about a possible vampire attack. What's worse, is the fact that my other brother disappeared at the same time, and if he knew anything, he took that with him. Chalmes knows something, but he won't say a bloody thing about it!" For once, speaking what she usually had inside actually made her feel relieved to get it out. It was never that way usually. However, she studied Amanda, gauging her reaction to see what would happen.

So take me as I am
This may mean
Rest assured that
Tomorrow I will change

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:17 pm
User Image
☠ Amanda Davis ☠

Amanda's facial expression stayed almost neutral throughout the whole explanation. A few times, worry and astonishment played on her features, but she was fairly good at keeping it hidden. "Did you ask Chalmes if he knows anything, or do you just assume?" she asked. If she wants to get information, she has to pry it out of him.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:30 pm
User Image

I hate the world today
You're so good to me
Tried to tell you
I'm an angel underneath
Innocent and sweet

Eretria snorted. "Chalmes usually can't keep a secret to save his life. He's too impulsive, driven by his emotions more than anything. However, I think what he knows involves Chris somehow, and if it does, then there's a problem. If he's somehow involved in our mother's murder, then he'll need more than Chalmes to keep it a secret." Her voice was dead even, even when she felt like screaming right now. It hadn't even been that long since her mother died, and now, her family seemed shattered. Eretria doubted strongly that the family would ever heal.

So take me as I am
This may mean
Rest assured that
Tomorrow I will change

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:58 pm
I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Jaslyn followed Chance as he spoke of Cecille. She smiled when he said she said she would miss her. She quickly found an empty compartment and took a seat, leaving the spot next to her open for Chance. She really wanted to just be able to sit next to him and snuggle with him, and maybe kiss him... if Virgil looked away for a few seconds. She smiled at the thought, her thoughts drifting back to their time on the rooftop. Whenever her mind wasn't on the present, it was back at that sunny day on top of the roof with Chance. She sighed happily and looked up as Chance entered the compartment behind her.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: Chance?

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:33 pm
User Image

Alaric
Jonathan Fallrein
12~ Gryffindor~ Pureblood

β–Άβ–Άβ–Άβ–Άβ–Άβ–Άβ–Άβ–Άβ–Άβ–Άβ–Ά β—„β—„β—„β—„β—„β—„β—„β—„β—„β—„β—„

Alaric boarded the train, followed by Eve. They put their trunks up, and sat down in an empty compartment. He took his guitar case and opened it, pulling out the guitar and adjusting the strings. When it was in tune, he took some of his sheet music and played. Alaric's hand and pick went over the strings quickly. Eve rolled her eyes. If Rei figured out that Alaric could play guitar and sing, there would be no escaping the first year.
β–Άβ–Άβ–Άβ–Άβ–Άβ–Άβ–Άβ–Άβ–Άβ–Άβ–Ά β—„β—„β—„β—„β—„β—„β—„β—„β—„β—„β—„

((Out of Character~~ Rejected! ))
β–Όβ–Όβ–Όβ–Όβ–Όβ–Όβ–Όβ–Όβ–Όβ–Όβ–Όβ–Όβ–Όβ–Όβ–Όβ–Ό

User Image

You can go the distance
You can run the mile
You can walk straight through hell with a smile

You could be the hero
You could get the gold
Breaking all the records that never could be broke

Do it for your people
Do it for your pride
How will you know if you never even try?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
✺ Single✺ Chaser✺ Werewolf✺ Gryffindor✺ Fourth Year✺
β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„
β“‡β“”β“œβ“¨ entered the train and found an empty compartment. She wanted to be alone, but she was sure it wouldn't last long. She freed Haruhi from her cage and let the little ball of energy flap around. Rem just watched her owl, then leaned her head against the window. She put in the headphones of her ancient iPod and kicked the volume all the way up as she began to daydream...
β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„

Wearing
{Out of Chasing:}

────(β™₯)(β™₯)(β™₯)────(β™₯)(β™₯)(β™₯)__ΙͺΖ’ ƴσυ'Κ€Ρ” Ξ±ΚŸΟƒΞ·Ρ”,
──(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯)(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯)Ιͺ'ʟʟ Ι“Ρ” ƴσυʀ Ρ•Ι§Ξ±βˆ‚ΟƒΡ‘.
─(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯)ΙͺΖ’ ƴσυ Ρ‘Ξ±Ξ·Ρ‚ Ρ‚Οƒ cΚ€Ζ΄,
─(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯)Ιͺ'ʟʟ Ι“Ρ” ƴσυʀ Ρ•Ι§ΟƒΟ…ΚŸβˆ‚Ρ”Κ€.
──(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯)ΙͺΖ’ ƴσυ Ρ‘Ξ±Ξ·Ρ‚ Ξ± Ι§Ο…Ι’,
────(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯)__Ιͺ'ʟʟ Ι“Ρ” ƴσυʀ ρΙͺΚŸΚŸΟƒΡ‘.
──────(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯)ΙͺΖ’ ƴσυ Ξ·Ρ”Ρ”βˆ‚ Ρ‚Οƒ Ι“Ρ” ɧαρρƴ,
────────(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯)__Ιͺ'ʟʟ Ι“Ρ” ƴσυʀ Ρ•Ι±ΙͺΚŸΡ”.
─────────(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯)Ι“Ο…Ρ‚ Ξ±Ξ·Ζ΄Ρ‚ΙͺΙ±Ρ” ƴσυ Ξ·Ρ”Ρ”βˆ‚ Ξ± Ζ’Κ€ΙͺΡ”Ξ·βˆ‚,
───────────(β™₯)__Ιͺ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт Ι“Ρ” Ι±Ρ”.  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:55 pm
User Image

╔══╗
β•šβ•—β•”β•
╔╝
(¯`v´¯)
β•šβ•β•`.ΒΈ.[Heather Hawthorn]

⊰Third Year ⊰Hufflepuff ⊱Chaser ⊱
β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž
Dhyl found Remy in a compartment and peeked in. She wouldn't even notice if they sat there! He flopped in the seat and waited for Heather, and no doubt Chase, to find him. He wanted to be social! He wanted to talk to his girlfriend, but all she seemed to do was push him away. Maybe his step-mum was right. Maybe he was unlovable...

β–’β–ˆβ–€β–€β–„ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘ γ€€ β–’β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–‘ γ€€ β–’β–ˆβ–„β–‘β–’β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–„ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–„
β–’β–ˆβ–‘β–’β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–„β–„β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘ γ€€ β–’β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘ β–„ γ€€ β–’β–ˆβ–’β–ˆβ–’β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘ β–ˆβ–„β–„β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ
β–’β–ˆβ–„β–„β–€ β–€β–‘β–‘β–€ β–„β–„β–„β–ˆ β–€β–€β–€ γ€€ β–’β–ˆβ–„β–„β–ˆ β–ˆ γ€€ β–’β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–€β–ˆ β–€β–€β–€β–€ β–€β–€β–€ β–„β–„β–„β–ˆ β–€β–‘β–‘β–€ β–€β–‘β–‘β–€
Is: Awkward
With: Qube and Remy
Located: Platform 9&3/4
Wearing
(OoC: )  
King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games