Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Organization XIII Rebirth [Remake][Accepting]OPEN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:07 pm
Aya screaming having been startled.

Bikki tripped while on the track at the sudden sound.

Yukiyo lazily got out a bed and looked out the window.

Yumi accidently broke the pen she was writing with. She was jotting something in a notebook in the dining area. The page was now covered in black ink.

Risa hid in a closet.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:24 pm
Ace quickly plants his feet in a steady position knowing Cae loves to take advantage of any favorable opening in his opponents but at the same time Ace loved to talk to his Heartless as he thought that was one of the few ways to truly connect with it. After a couple seconds Ace Uses Firaga and tosses a Max ether up and drinking it real quickly as Cae ran through the flames which slammed into the castle walls incinerating it and burning right through it. By this time the occupants had evacuated and tried to find anyone who could help deal with this situation, even calling Natalie. Ace blocks the attacks of Cae and manages to counter but only the arm was cut off which immediately grew back. "******** you and your regeneration." Ace looks over at the Heartless which were slowly being killed yet also killing the guards but more importantly he had to make sure none got near Cae as they re-healed him. Taking this opportunity Cae appears behind Ace and slashes quickly being blocked by Ace's third blade apocalypse, however it was good enough to force its way down and graze Ace's back destroying his cloak. Ace turns around and throws his cloak aside showing his magic protecting vest, Ice Pendant, and bear arms. "Well this is gonna be fun...."  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:01 am
((Bump, you guys don't have to participate of go towards Ace and Cae. You can go off and do other things with your characters like a normal day, maybe a bit more noise and talking about what is happening but this is just a side event.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:12 pm
Bikki got up and looked in the direction the sound came from. Whatever was going on can't be a good thing. An icy chill of anxiety came up. She tried to calm herself, but it didn't help.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:19 pm
[Would anyone be interested in a south park themed rp?]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:29 pm
((I dunno))

Grim, having woken up and foiled Layla's plan to draw on him, decided to make him some coffee and some food.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:50 pm
[I think one thing would be a girl would constantly die then come back the next day as if nothing happened]

Soon Bikki went back inside. She was about to make coffee but someone beat her to it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:45 am
An unknown person had entered the school and walked into the kitchen to grab himself some coffee as well "Do we have any sugar?" The man asks as he grabs a cup and looks in the fridge for some creamer or milk "Ahhhh, it smells good in here. I take it Ace made the breakfast."

((Fiyah, guess who it is if it's not Cae or Ace. Also The south park one sounds interesting but then again I can't really tell how it would work out as mostly everything is random and a character could go anywhere within like a day.))  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:06 pm
Bikki is confused. "And who are you?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:00 pm
"Ah, yes. My name is Cea (Seeya) and I am Ace's Nobody. You guys feel like you are Nobodys as well but you aren't so it is kinda weird, then again so am I." Cea says with a fake smile.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:22 pm
Layla heard the conversation and opted to head out of the room, besides, her chronic boredom had set in again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:30 pm
Bikki's expression seems oddly cold. But she didn't sound angry... "Its pretty hard to explain. But we all used to be." she said. There could be more to say but she couldn't get herself to say much. It took her all she had just not to run out of the room. She felt an icy discomfort.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:46 pm
With the same fake smile Cea sat down and spoke again "I see, well I won't be here long. I am just waiting for the fight between Ace and Cae to end, I will then swoop in and hopefully absorb the two, if that fails as it has before then I will challenge Cae or Ace later to a fight." A lesser Nobody appears next to Cea as it swirls in the air for a second then lands next to him

Meanwhile Ace and Cae were still fighting. Ace had rushed Cae and continued their swinging contest to see who could land a hit and block more. During the trade off Cae opens his mouth and a black ball starts to form but quickly fires a large beam of dark energy at Ace's face. Ace quickly leans back dodging it then pushes off the ground to do a flip as to dodge Cae's next attack with his blades. The dark blast had made a whole which went through the garden and went over the hill until it collided with a nearby shop.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:37 pm
Bikki was silent. Since she felt uncomfortable she left the room.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:16 pm
Cea watches Bikki leve the room then frowns "I am sorry, did I say or do something wrong?" The Nobody moves and starts to make Cea a drink.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff