Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:56 pm
User Image
User Image
Happily Taken Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Former Hufflepuff Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Herbology Professor

We could be the stars Falling from the sky

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

What a lovely day! Alyssa was glad to be outside in the fresh air, and to be with her son at the same time. She was just, overall, happy today. Besides the weather being so nice and being able to spend the day with her boy, there were only a few short months until the school term began. It would be her's, Ian's, and Bradley's first. The thought made her grin, being her son's teacher for three years. Aly turned her head to face her son. "Isn't this exciting? Your first year at Hogwarts. Oh, I remember when you were just a little boy playing with your toy cameras." she chimed, ruffling her son's hair. He was growing up so fast, and Amelia too. Soon enough, she would have to take her daughter to buy her supplies here in Diagon Alley. In her mind, she wished that day would come very, very slowly.

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

Shining how we want Brighter than the sun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:39 pm
User Image

xxxҢσȴɖ x Yσʯɼ x Ӈεɑd x Ӈɩɠɧ

xxxΛȵɖ x Ҏɧσtσɠrɑρɧ x Ⱦɧε x Șӄy

Bradley's eyes skimmed the crowded alley. Skimming the different shops they would have to stop at. Gringotts, Ollivanders, Florish and Blotts, Madam Malkins, and even more. "Mum, can we go to Ollivander's First? I want to get my wand." he said, somewhat excitedly. The boy's eyes seemed trained on the wand shop, only to swap to his mother's face, looking for her answer. Please say yes. he thought as he swapped his eyes back to the wand shop.He was hoping to get his wand soon.

User Image

User Image  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:36 pm
User Image
User Image
Happily Taken Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Former Hufflepuff Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Herbology Professor

We could be the stars Falling from the sky

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

Bradley's request did not surprise her. He had been anxious to get his wand for a nearly a week now, she could tell. It was what she did. "Sure, hun. Let's go. I wonder which wand will choose you..." she said, leading him through the streets and walking towards the wand shop. The day she received her wand was flooding back into her mind as if it were yesterday. She only had to try one wand before finding the perfect one. And she still had it to this day, tucked safely in her bag, ready for anything. As they approached the shop, she opened the door, holding it open for Bradley. "In you go, then." she said, following him inside.
~Exit to Olivander's~

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

Shining how we want Brighter than the sun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:58 pm
User Image
Jared Nightshade
Eleven~Halfblood~Leo
Unsorted First Year

Jared had followed Brys out the door and now stood with his hands in the pockets of his jacket, looking around. He waited for Brys and started whistling a part of one of his favorite songs. This Brys kid was kind of cute, even if jared had to mentally translate what the boy was saying half the time.

(OOC~.))

Kai Sparrowheart

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:00 pm
User Image
User Image

Not too far behind the blond preteen was a trio of adults. Together they looked a little out of place but not as badly as they did at home. One looked like the spitting image of the boy only much taller and older. With short wavy golden hair and eyes equally as gold Draven had no trouble guessing who's son Zayne was. It made him proud to know that spitfire of a boy came out of him. Someday he knew the boy would probably be as tall as his six foot plus frame and honestly he hoped he grew into it more gracefully then he had. Only the red head to his left knew about his gangly phase and he tried to pretend he didn't. Still as they walked he couldn't help but notice that Zayne was getting further ahead and lost in his thoughts. Draven started to open his mouth to say something to his son when Thunk! what on earth was that? Gold eyes popped upwards looking for the source of what had hit him in the head. Something glinted as it darted about and his hand snapped out. "Hey, you. Stop it." Draven half growled releasing the golden thing and ignoring the chuckles of his lovers as they continued after their son. "That was smooth love." Came the smooth voice of the redhead to his right. "Smooth isn't exactly what I would have used." The jet haired woman to his left continued. Lovers....pains in the arse was more like it. "Well Alexia dear we can't repeat those words in public. Too many children you see." Draven rolled his eyes as the pair continued to tease him. Such lovely people he married.

They continued on for a little bit and the more they walked the more the trio noticed their son's increasing broodiness. He wasn't a teen yet and there was no call for him to be this way yet. Of course the last year had been a hell of a shock for them. Magic? Who would have thought it. While Zayne had been in school the trio had done some research and as far as they could tell the magic had to come from Draven's family. There was no record that they could find in Alexia's line and whether they liked it or not Alverin was not Zayne's blood father. With Draven parents a pile of ash six feet under American soil he couldn't really ask. The blond knew next to nothing about his family and that bothered him. How could he answer any of Zayne's questions about the magical side of his family. Grumbling he caught up to his son and reaching down ruffled the soft golden hair of his son. "Hey kitten. Come on let's stop brooding and get moving alright bum?" Draven playfully growled as his son batted him away. Alverin joined him looping an arm around the small boy's shoulders and Draven's hand was taken by the woman he called his wife. The trio made for a strange sight to some but they moved together the smile on the boy's face bringing one to the trio he called his parents.

Only the strong survive: Our boy Zayne
Please don't hate us: Magic....such a strange thing
Our souls bared: Dark Seduction
We need to discuss: There we go now there isn't a twelve year old wandering around alone. Silly boy :3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:55 am
♣ ℬяysσυx
eauxbatons Student
xxxxx

User Image

I could be brown, I could be blue, I could be violet sky!

I could be hurtful, I could be purple, I could be anything you like!

Gotta be green, Gotta be mean, Gotta be everything more!

User Image

Brys stepped out of the shop and smiled at Jared. He smiled at Brys and began down the street towards the Lilting Lyre. "Are you coming?" he asked as he looked back at his new friend. He glance looked back to the street, locking on his cousin's shop.

User Image

Why don't you like me?

Why don't you like me?

Why don't you walk out the door!

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:21 pm
User Image
Darius Silver
ᗡɐɹıns Sılʌǝɹ

Second YearSlytherinBeaterHalf-Blood

User Image
₯arius and Ver came out into the street. “I'll never get used to Floo powder. I can't wait till I can learn to apparate” He said and started to dust himself.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:28 pm
Sweet dreams are made of these
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw Beater|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image
Ver giggled and rolled her shoulders, dusting ash off of her pants and running her hands through her hair. "Apparating makes you nauseous the first few times." She warned, having side along apparated with her a father a couple times. She looked up and down the street. "Where to first? she asked.
OOC:...

Love interest:

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:55 pm
User Image
Darius Silver
ᗡɐɹıns Sılʌǝɹ

User Image
₯arius surged a bit.“I don't really know the area that well and your paying you should pick.” It was vary rare that Darius came to Diagon Alley and he was not aloud to wander around.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:07 pm
Who am I to disagree?

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Ver shrugged and looked around the street. "Want to get some ice cream and then we can go get clothes?" She asked, as she led the way down the street to the ice cream shop. She opened the door and headed in side, happily. She was already enjoying their outing even though they had just arrived and ice cream made everything better.

Love interest:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:27 pm
User Image
Darius Silver
ᗡɐɹıns Sılʌǝɹ

User Image
₯arius smiled a bit. “sure Icecream after a big breakfast no better time.” He followed close to her.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:32 pm
User Image
Jared Nightshade
Eleven~Halfblood~Leo
Unsorted First Year

Jared nodded, smiling. "Of course I am," he said. He walked alongside the boy, hands in his jean jacket pockets. He could see the shop from here, and he was anxious to play music again. He was happy to be with the boy, and to be replacing his strings.

(OOC~.))

Kai Sparrowheart

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:44 pm
♣ ℬяysσυx
eauxbatons Student
xxxxx

User Image

I could be brown, I could be blue, I could be violet sky!

I could be hurtful, I could be purple, I could be anything you like!

Gotta be green, Gotta be mean, Gotta be everything more!

User Image

Brys smiled at the boy and looked at him. "So, you are going to 'ogwarts?" he said, thinking of what he had read about the school. It was the school of the United Kingdom, just as Beauxbatons was France. He looked at him, curious.

User Image

Why don't you like me?

Why don't you like me?

Why don't you walk out the door!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:49 pm
User Image
Darius Silver
ᗡɐɹıns Sılʌǝɹ

User Image
₯arius stormed out of the ice cream shop fuming how could someone be so blind to something so clear Shaw loved the twins and gave theme everything they could want. Wile he was not aloud to even play with there broken toys as a child. Did she think he did something to deserve the hatred he got. Sure he was nasty to her and Virgil but how could he not be, that was all anyone was to him.
User Image

Xistund

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:00 pm
Who am I to disagree?

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Ver raced out behind Darius and rabbed his arm before he could get away from her. "You know you've got a fantastic temper." she said with a frown. She wasn't mad at him. She could see why he was angry, but she could also see that Jaslyn didn't understand. The girl just didn't get it.

Love interest:

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games