Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Soul Resonance (Soul Eater rp open NEED WITCHES!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:57 pm
"Duh." Mai said simply as she held it up to show him on their wait out the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:09 am
"Just checking, sometimes you get a little airheaded and forget things." Jenos said with a shrug and headed out, waiting until Mai followed to lock the door to the apartment.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:27 am
Alexia came into the room where Nicholas and the two girls were. "Yo." she signaled her presence.

Renki walked down the street with her partner. "You wanna go train somewhere?" she asked Calvin, "Or go eat something? Not much to do. Can't believe we missed the fight..."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:43 am
"Oh hey Alexia." Nicholas said with a wave. "Where have you been?" He asked, just curious.

Calvin was a little behind Renki while they walked, feeling supremely inferior. When she asked if he wanted to do something, he felt like he should get stronger, seeing as they did miss the fight. "Train! I wanna prove that I can be just as strong as the rest of the weapons!" Calvin exclaimed, just sounding so cute even when he's serious.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:29 pm
- OOC: I wanna huggle Calvin! -

"Here, there." she said, waving her hand dismissively, "Not anywhere important really."

"M'kay," Renki said, "Where would ya like to train?"

- OOC: Sorry for shortness. WiiMote dyin. Need 2 go 2 menu -  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:04 pm
The twins looked at Alexia,"Hello" "You must be Nicholas' partner. It's nice to meet you," Kat greeted with a smile.  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:21 pm
"Zhìshǎo wǒ bù shǔyú zài kètáng shàng shuìzhele, nǐ lǎnduò de liúlàng hàn." Mai said easily, leaving Jenos to wonder in confusion what she just said while she locked up.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:32 pm
"Okay, how many languages do you know again? Because that was not Chinese, I understand a bit of that." Jenos asked, more than a little confused about what Mai had just said.

((Seriously, wtf was that?))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:36 pm
((According to google translate (SHUT UP IT'S STILL MORE ACCURATE THAN BABELFISH) it was, in fact, Chinese. Just written phonetically.))

"Just two. You just don't know it as well as you think I guess." Mai said with a smug air as she turned to head for the street.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:01 pm
((Seriously? Because when I put it in it said it was Vietnamese and is said something about Burial Embankments and Village Welding))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:13 pm
The brothers climbed onto a rooftop. "Ok Big bro. Ready to go?" He said adjusting his backpack.

David nodded. "Ok, we're clear to fly right?" He said as he did a handstand.

Marx nodded. "Yep! Lord Death cleared us to fly and Father gave us directions." Marx chimed happily.

David nodded. "Good. "He said as heput his legs together and they turned into the top half of his mace form. He pushe doff the ground and did a flip as fired shot from the mace head and he floated in the air. "Let's go bro."

Marx jumped onto his brother's back as David fully transformed tand the two dove down into the streets and soared past Mai and Jenos. "Cya you guys!" Marx called out as the brothers shot off into the air  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:14 pm
omgIisonfiyah
"Well some women are like black widows and after they do it they like to harvest organs, kill the guy or do something else unpleasant. But since that's not the case I'm not concerned about what happens afterwards." Nick said cheerily.

Kira laughed slightly before nodding, "i had a friend like that.....she loved to take peoples hearts."  

uki-katzugowa

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:41 pm
((0.o I swear I put in Chinese. It was "at least I don't fall asleep in class, you lazy bum". Burials and wielding, wtf??))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:25 pm
((I don't know! OoO/ ))

"Well that was weird." Jenos said in response to the Donnovans flying past.

"Interesting and creepy at the same time." Nick said, wondering if that person had ever been caught by DWMA Students.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:55 pm
"Yup. This is my partner Alexia. Alexia this is Kitty, and this is Kat." He said, introducing them separately to not cause confusion. "So, you mind if I just stay here with these two Alex? I wanna help Kitty get better." He said, mostly saying that so her can just spend more time with Kitty.

"Anywhere is fine. I just wanna get stronger!" Calvin exclaimed, ready to train.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games