Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
The Daily Rewards and Bumping Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

06/17
  +1
View Results

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:32 pm
Heeeyyyy
I'm currently finally in the hotel for my business trip, wifi is capped at 1mb a second so things are real pixely.
The storm cancelled my train and I had to train hop all day, even had to take a detour into England. God their accents are annoying.
I can be fairly easily tempted magarah, some of my avi art on my profile is from like 2010 sweatdrop

Yaay some good news finally Rydia, hopeful!y the rest of the renovation goes smooth. blaugh

Ayoo summer whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:00 am
Gooooood mornin! my wow guilds and games are laggin atm with lich king out and downed and ppl getting bored and stuff. ppl been cranky on there this week...

soooooo... imma start red dead redemption story mode today. I need a complete get away from the drama a bit of helping run the guild and raids n all. started it earlier. already lookin forward to more. gotta get a few thangs done around house then back to it! rly considering getting back into streaming soon. especially if wow life winds down now that the end of wrath is in site.. we will see! i still have the set up and did a stream last year on LilleaAFK on twitch. its fun to have when i wanna play a game and have a lil company.

got driveway shoveled enough for a 4 wheel drive so the bro could get home. it needs to melt more for our 2wd car to get out.. but the bro and a friend took an excavator to the other house we need work done on for plumbing and with plumbers direction they got the pipe that needs replaced dug up and its happening now! the biggest hurdle to finishing and selling.. or heck living in that house for like 7 yrs now will finally be fixed!! some good news today!

and ty for teh well wishes mag! i don't know a fair price for art and i try to keep most of my plat for guild presents and stuff but i bet i could afford some kinda avatar art. this avatar i have here is what i'd have done. if you wanna come up with some interpretation of it i might be able to buy some art. plz msg me to let me know your price so i can be sure to be able to pay! this art i have of her now i made in an ai generator that i then edited in photoshop. it'd be neat to have an actual art piece of her though.

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Katamotz

Magic Fashioner

6,500 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Runway Contender 750
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:49 pm
Bump of the day as I stress myself out attempting to upgrade a guild on GW2 solo stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:26 pm
I hope the WIFI was fixed for you AaronAlory. I would feel dead inside if that was an all day ordeal. As long as you are all staying safe that is what matters especially with the crazy weather this season. For me yesterday was icy, today was all fog but not crazy cold, who knows what tomorrow will bring.  

SummerWind007

Night Citizen

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:34 am
Heyy everyone! 3nodding
Finally on my way home from the trip, gave a marketing pitch for the company I work for.
Made it fully costed and specific to the region my store is in, seemed to go down well, hope I made a good impression.
Now I have a 6.5 hour train journey to get home, loaded my tablet with every episode of Death Note, that should melt the time away.
By 7pm uk time I will be back with my beloved fibre optic internet!

Lol I can imagine people getting real cranky about lich king, it's the only version of WoW I really enjoyed playing back in the day, I can't be the only one whee
You have the sweetest bro ever omg so patient.
So happy its finally being completed, nothing worse than something uncertain.

There was not really anything to fix tbh Summer, the hotel I was put in deliberately throttle their internet to less than 1mbs to try and sell you a premium internet package.
The company paid for the room but it didn't include that, and I sure as hell wasn't paying for it out of my own pocket xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:18 pm
Snappy avatar kat! and gw2 dang i aint played that in forever. played just a little bit wish i'd have had more time to give it and get more into it. gl on the guild!

wb aaron!

howdy summer!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:56 am
Bumples! its 52 degrees out today and its gonna be low 60s 2m.. its nuts living in wv lol.. one day its 9 degrees with a foot of snow.. 3 days later its 52 and soggy with rain and melt.

with the water finally fixed to the other house i'm feeling hopeful. probably gonna get up there today or 2m and finally pressure wash that poor thing. it needs it badly! have a great day!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:22 am
It's Dydd Santes Dwynwen in Wales woop woop, she's the patron saint of lovers.
A day where people in love indulge in food and affection, me and bf went for a meal User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"In the tale told of her, a young man named Maelon Dafodrill falls in love with her, she is unable to marry him because her father forbids it and has already promised her to another;
Distraught over her love for Maelon, Dwynwen prays she will fall out of love with him. An angel provides her with a potion; Maelon turns to ice.
God then grants her three requests: that Maelon is released; that, through her, God will look after all true lovers; and that she remains unmarried.
As a mark of her thanks, she then retreats to the solitude of Ynys Llanddwyn, off the west coast of Anglesey, to become a hermit until her death, in about AD 460"

As some context User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That change in weather is pretty drastic, we've had the same here now the storm is done.
Gone from 28f a few days ago to 47 today, I can't complain it was nice being outside and not cold whee  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:28 am
That's rly cool thanks for the explanation i hadnt heard of it!

so warm out today! 60s today! got refridgerator working and 2nd toilet fixed yesterday. found ceiling tiles in attic to replace some bad parts of ceiling downstairs..

todays goals.. gotta paint a lil, pressure wash the house, fix some ceiling tiles.. sand the shower wall and put in new surround.. lets goooo! feelin hopefully with stuff starting to go right!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:36 pm
I love sharing history stuffs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yaay nice load of progress User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm still stuck working like 8-10 hr days atm to cover people's leave, but myyy leave starts next week.
Just gotta get throughhh.  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:12 am
oh almost party time hope ya have some nice time off!
woke up early hit the laundry and cooking some stewed chicken and thawing some stew veggies we froze. gotta get back up there and work some more!

have a lovely day!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:05 pm
Sounds like a nice homely day User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I need a day off so I can get the vaccum out lol.
Chilling this evening though playing tropico and finishing off Death Note User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

SummerWind007

Night Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:06 pm
Hope you all had a great day!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:42 pm
Bump... today's been hectic... my mom had to scrub mold off the walls with vinegar.  

Magarah Tezerra

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:57 am
fun mold! i was out late last night.. in the rain cuz it took all evening to figure out how to start pressure washer but we did some of the siding on the house in town then scrub brushed some. looking better. i think our deadline is coming up in a week and a half to 2 weeks tho so i'm trying to get mom on board to talk to interested buyers and see if we can let this thang go. we'll never get all the things done she'd want to to it and sometimes ya gotta move on. hope so.

i get to stay home today! first day off in like 5 days lol. was like a regular work week. but gotta go split some of the firewood up smaller with the log splitter and split some teeny kindlin with it too. gets a little chilly 2m then some chilly nights but so far nothing like last week.

Hope ya'll having a fabulous day! we've gotten a few new guildies the past couple days! its nice having ppl to talk to here everyday so ty all for always popping in and saying hi!

⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games