Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Riku Academy! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooops i forgot to add a poll...
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

!i!vash!i!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:58 am
"i must" said vash in a weak voice "set me down and back a way" said vash as his body went into flames "kyro kasume" yelled vash as his body lifted up 5 feet off the ground then fell as a huge beam shot vincent "what the hell was that"yelled kial as he picked vash back up and ran towards the nurse  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:09 pm
vincent laughed and aimed the dark ball he had toward the beam and the ball got bigger he shot it and it j=hit the ground causing an enormous explosion  

vampire_guardian116

!i!vash!i!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:16 pm
"will he be ok" asked kial "im not sure his arms should have stayed in place, did he ever tell u he was en enhaced human?" asked the nurse looking at all of the layouts of vashes body "no"said kial with a look of surprise "well he was born with that power but when he was born his body was fully paralized so they enhanced him, longstory short he can omost never be killed can endur much pain and still live his body is unimaginable" replied the nurse as she bent the bones back in place "look" said kial as he pointed to the screen showing were vashes arms were broken "looks like his body is allready fixing the bones" said the nurse pointing towards the white pieces on the screen quickly realigning them self

(how the hell is it ur able to block everything i do)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:28 pm
taking damage from vashes shot vincent looked at his arm and noticed black blood dripping he actually took some blood with that attack he thought  

vampire_guardian116

Hinatta6316

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:59 pm
yuki_snow114
Name: Tykari Ryuga Sakura Ishogomi
Side: (Good, Evil or None O.O) good
Race: wolf
Weapons: (max. is 5 weapons): katana, shurikans, kunais, reverse balde sword
Courses: (max. 10 courses) medic courses
Appearance: Hinatta Hyuga in sig
Personality: she is passive, shy, and sometimes agressive.
Bio: She lost her family when she was young. She is a great sorcer and knows how to use 2 swords very well. She can see into the future and heal people easily. She is always lookin for a roommate and a friends
Dorm:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:00 pm
Tykari comes walkin holdin her right artm tightly and leavin a blood trail; as she walks. "Can someone show me to a dorm and a healer"  

Hinatta6316

!i!vash!i!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:41 pm
rrraaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" screamed vash in the nurses ofiice "why is he screaming he is still asleep" asked kial "hmmm he didnt tell you all about his life didnt he,hmmp ok well his family was slaughtered by a psyhco he was suppost to die with him but he killed the man" said the nurse "damn well sounds like my parents"

"ahhh, where where the hell am i" asked vash jumping off the table
"o good he is awake" said the nurse "so do your arms hurt" "no not at all"
said vash "ok well lets go find vincent and calm him down, this time im helping you" said kial as they walked out of the room  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:18 am
Kumi just doesn't have the energy to make barrier already, since that she lost some of her energy she has to stay in youkai form until he strngth regains back 'what a horrible day it is...oh well...atleast no one can see me up here...' she thought  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:59 am
rester detached the eye and replaced it. Then he shriveled in pain for a few m0oments. "This is juts crap, but at least it enables me to do even more abilities, like seeing things that other people cant see, and the liquid hydrohitsed will enable me to see barriers. Now, to tweak the cannon a bit...." He fumbled around with the miny thingy sticking out. "There, charge block.... now.... to make my appearence, its going to be straight 24 hours through the surface, and the shortest route would be right under the academy... but where??? Hmmm.... I know.... my own dorm! Its simple! But if that idiot nerd, the principle has someone in my dorm, I'll scare them halfway to china."

Tact grabbed the granite and rubbed his head. "Hey, cheer up, will ya?" he said. "I need a chunk of this stuff, so don't break it!" He cracked it in two, and saw puzzlement. "Actually, don't throiw, it, but you can break it with two bare hands 2 inches apart on a scale of 56 vertex, angles left and right on 90 degrees. Because you find something ven better than gold in here. Look." He showed them the blue stuff that looked like sapphires in there.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:04 am
vincent grabbed his arm and turned back to vincent he dragged himself and looked at his invisible dorm he made sure no one saw and went thre a wall he went down the sairs and appeared in his basement he opened his case and saw needles he injected a needle into his wrist and green liquid entered his body he felt more in control now  

vampire_guardian116

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:39 pm
When Kumi saw that Ray was alone she jumped down and said to him "I feel like I'm gonna have to go back to Riku..." Ray replied "do what you want..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:58 am
*clapping* "nice little place you got here vincent"said vash walking down the stairs "so is your tantrum over?" "o and you might want to be a little more sneeky when going to your dorm" said vash leening against a wall with kial by him  

!i!vash!i!

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games