Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
New? READ THIS FIRST! ~The NEW Introduction Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce yourself
  And read the info!
View Results

Sweet Lady Grace

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:33 pm
hi everyone I'm Jessie!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:25 pm
hi ya every one its me vivi!!! and its nice to be in a guild as nice as this. heheheh. any ways i a yaoi lover and loves dead note . i also love manga and anime but i like reading manga more than i do watch.

doom zoom vivi

gracious faust

Beloved Egg

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:00 am
Hey, I'm Ayfa. Nice to be here...
I'll start posting on the forums more often now.. I've been a member for ages without posting!

*shame*

xd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:14 pm
Nyerr. I'm Tenn. I like Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, JtHM, Invader Zim, Lenore, and bunch of other stuff nobody really cares about.

Uhm, yeah. People think I'm strange. It's fun. domokun  

Sacrificial Rainbow

2,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:30 pm
Fractured Seraph
I'll start posting on the forums more often now.. I've been a member for ages without posting!

*shame*

xd

For shame! =o  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:41 pm
hi my avi name is Clover122 and my real name is Paige i also like to be called Clover. I am 14 but on March 14 i will be 15, i am a tomboy in rl and i hate most girly stuff. I enjoy hanging with my friend on gaia and rl.  

A E 12 O

preciousjoy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:47 pm
ello there, my name is Connie but most of my friends on gaia call meh PJ. I've been a memeber of gaia for a almost a year but I was recently hacked and had to make a new account. So yeah...I'm 14 and I live somewhere you shall every know! mwhaha! hehe I'm somewhat weird but if you can't accept that than toooo bad!! I like anime and I love listening to music! So yeah....can wait to make new friends here! ^-^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:21 pm
Fractured Seraph

*shame*

xd
*slaps!* Took your sweet time to join!!  

Oh! Mrs. O

Lestelle

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:12 pm
Hullo!
I'm Lestelle! Or if you prefer, you can call me Lesty or Smithy, either works.
Well, I've been on Gaia since '03...too bad I was too stupid back then to realize all the cool stuff I could've gotten instead of dreaming about them now...
Anyways, here's a bit o' random info about me: I play violin, piano, softball, and badminton. I like anime, video games, drawing, reading, writing, making friends, and Gaia!
And I'm all kinds of excited to be here!
x3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:17 pm
Welcome, welcome. heart heart  

Dana Pixie Stix

[~Allycat~]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:55 am
Hi I'm new to this guild. I'm 11 years old redface and I will be 12 this year in october. I get a lot of donations, mostly rare stuff like a mini UFO and a momo monkey, and a gift of the goddess.
I think this guild is pretty cool! Yh, it definetly rules and I've only just got accepted! :3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:40 pm
Hi lo/ My name is Litha, I'm a 21 years old poor brazillian Portuguese/ English teacher. I'm not very talkative, but I'm here to make friends not gold xD I'm trying to find a place where you don't get ignored for not having all those cool pixels.. sweatdrop
Err, I think that's all >>  

Strolling Orca

OG GO

EclipseMouse

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:56 pm
YO!

Hi, I'm josh, better known around the internet as Eclipse or Eclipsedarkmaster.

I'm a nineteen year-old male and I'm here to help raise gold for a few things, one of which is a gwee for my girlfriend

(yea, srry ladies, I'm taken)

Yes, I know my avatar is dressed like a girl, and I like it that way  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:02 pm
Hello everyone im also new here and my name is Rachael. Im just looking to socialize and get more gold! I just got accepted today and Im thrilled. Cant wait to make friends! Feel free to add me or PM me! I love hearing from people.  

Akkiko-san

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:28 am
Welcome one and all.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games