Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
An RP... (needs a title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
OMG!! It's so long!
24%
 24%  [ 12 ]
It's good.
16%
 16%  [ 8 ]
It sucks!
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Meh. *shrugs*
12%
 12%  [ 6 ]
*poll whore*
34%
 34%  [ 17 ]
Other.
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 49

blue_green

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:17 pm
((Hm... Power... Perhaps that could be what people who have these abilities and such could call themselvs and then thouse that detest people with abilities would just call them freaks... or something like that.

Anyways, when you get to the orphanage I'll roleplay as the people you're meeting. That might make it easier... unless you'd rather just go about this by yourself because that's fine too. Just offering.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:30 pm
Jironimo Kasumi

Sophia, eyes still blue, looks up after hearing Chet's request. She blinks twice before giving an answer.

"Of course, sir." Sophia replied. She watches Chet sit down. She gazes forward once again - seemingly deep in thought - before asking a question.

"Sir, could... I stay with the group?" Sophia asks. "I... I want to stay with y... y..." Sophia's eyes begin to flash grey once again. "I want to help destroy Dragon. If he endangers any more human life, he is a threat to humans."
He notices that she was about to say something different then what she had said but decided to leave it be, though, keeping a mental note of it.

Tsume, seeing that there was nothing of interest to him here, left to see if Charlie would give him some attention.

Chet smiled and, at the moment, truely looked like an older brother. "What are you asking me for? Of coarse you can stay with us. You'll be a big help with our quest. And besides that... you're our friend." He spoke with great emotion and very "matter-of-fact-ly".  

blue_green

Jironimo Kasumi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:11 pm
Friend? What is friend? Sophia thought to herself when she heard Chet's words. She gazed up to the sky and back at Chet.

"Thank you for letting me stay, sir." Sophia said. "I'm sure that I can be beneficial for the many humans we may meet." She returns to looking at the sky - waiting for the next course of action - and occupies her mind with the word Friend.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:56 pm
Trying to make conversation he asked, "What's up with this "sir" stuff? Friends don't call eachother "Sir" or "Mam" or "Miss" or things like that. Call me Chet. That is my name after all." He smiled the widest he ever had at that moment, which wasn't very wide but still.

He hoped that she would cheer up and stop being so serious. It wasn't healthy to be so serious all the time, even for a robot like herself.  

blue_green

Nekotalim_II

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:35 pm
A predator wandered through the wasteland, jumping from rock to rock with incredible ease.
There is nothing to remember. the silent killing machine reminded herself. There is nothing left of her..every bit of her is gone..you are no longer that person anyway..

Constantly she badgered herself that it wasn't important. it didn't really matter.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:00 pm
((Hm... I'm imagining the place our little group is in as more of a desert-ish place... I'm not sure if everyone else does to but *shrug*))  

blue_green

Nekotalim_II

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:07 pm
((oh..okay..))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:36 pm
((You didn't really have to pay any attention to that. That was just me ranting about random nonsense because I'm bored and can't get to sleep.))  

blue_green

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:41 pm
((I'm back! Sorry for my absence, Blue, and if you wouldn't mind, I'd like you to roleplay the group Element is supposed to be meeting. I don't know what you have planned, and I don't think it would turn out the same if I tried it on my own!))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:43 pm
((Sure. 3nodding Just get him there... and... caught in a trap... and... stuff... basicaly it would just be something to capture him, like a net or cage or... ropes... you decide. That way you can react faster. Then I'll have the people come in.))  

blue_green

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:15 am
"This is ridiculous," Element mutters to himself quietly, somewhere within the maze of a city. He had been walking for a good two hours now, and had stopped at least twelve passerby for directions. None of them had been helpful. He was beginning to get annoyed. He stops a young woman as she's about to cross the street and asks her gently, "Excuse me, ma'am, but you wouldn't happen to know where the orphanage is, would you?" The woman smiles softly at Element, replying, "Why yes, I do. I happen to work there, and was on my way right now. Why don't you follow me?"

"Thank you so much, ma'am," Element said, relieved at finally finding someone who could help, "I've been searching for what feels like all day." The young woman giggles quietly, and despite himself, Element feels a smile come across his face. Observing her briefly, he guessed she was of medium height, with a firm body and noticeable curves. Her skin was gently tanned, but not burned, and she had eyes of emerald that glimmered in the afternoon light. (She's rather pretty...) the young man found himself thinking. "Well, that's because you're looking in the wrong part of town, silly!" The woman says, giggling again and taking Element by the hand, leading him towards their destination. Element follows willingly, somewhat surprised by her actions. After roughly half an hour, they reach the orphanage. The young woman, whom Element found out was named Nadia, let's go of his hand and disappers into the building. Element walks in after her, eager to continue the discussion they had been having on various matters of the world.

The moment his foot steps through the threshold, he remembers what Chet had said about the people here. Diving forward, he narrowly avoids being wrapped up in a rope net. As he lands however, the ground below him gives way, and he stumbles and falls back, being shot up into the air. It takes a few moments for him to get his bearings, and once he does he realizes that he's in another net. This one, however, was made of what looked like steel mesh. With an exasperated sigh, he growls to himself,
"Grand...just grand...can anything else go wrong today...?"

((Yaaayyy, long post. Sorry for takin' so long to reply sweatdrop I was also kinda thinkin' of maybe doing something with Nadia...maybe make her a Power that doesn't realize it...y'know, like, someone who's really good at getting people to do what they want, only instead of it being just plain ol' charm, it's like...uber charm...O.o does that make sense? Anyways, she's there. Do what you will with her...just...be gentle. I might want to use her as an official character later wink ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:34 pm
((Hm... okay. She can't be a member of the group Element is meeting though, as you'll soon find out why. And I'm sorry it took me so long to reply to you. It was getting late and I didn't want to get in trouble.))

A boy who was about twelve soon went rushing past the captured Element and ran out the same way Element had come in shouting, "We caught one! We caught one!" It wasn't even five minutes before little kids between the ages of five and thirteen came fileing in.

They began forming a circle around him and when they stoped comeing in, three minutes later, they left a gap at the entrance, leaving only two thirteen-year-old boys there who somewhat looked like guards. For the most part they seemed very interested in Element, though some lost interest very quickly and instead began to examine the patterns of dust on the floor. There was a small cluster of girls who kept whispering to eachother and glancing at Element, then giggling and going back to whispering some more as though they thought something about him was funny or they were telling some juicy gossip about him.

After a few moments passed the boy who had run off at first came running back in, panting as though he had been running around the whole orphanage, which he very well could have been. When he caught his breath he anounced, "She's comeing!" And with that they all went silent but for a few whispers and "shush"es but soon even that disapeared.

A girl, about twelve years old, appeared through the door who didn't wear anything better than the torn and worn out things that the rest of them were wearing but she looked to be of more importance by the way she carried herself. She came to a stop a few inches away from Element, showing that she wasn't scared of him. She folded her arms across her puffed out chest, giving her an air of command despite her age. With a demanding voice she asked, "What buisness do you have to tresspass in the 'Common Kid Corporation' main base?"

Even though her face looked cold and commanding it was obvious that she was the girl on the pendant by her platnum blonde hair braided into pigtails and her peircing grey eyes. There was also the fact the she wore two pins that matched the one Chet gave to Element in her hair.  

blue_green

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:21 pm
Element cursed under his breath, wishing he could just use his power and break free of his newfound prison. (Chet's counting on me...just go with it...) he thought to himself, shifting around in the net so he was sitting in a lotus position, upright and staring the girl straight in the eye. (This is the kid, huh...looks like she's had to grow up quickly...) He thinks, a pang of sadness filling his heart briefly. No child should have to grow up sooner than needed. With an inward shrug, Element speaks to the child, focusing completely on her. "Take me to King Kid..." The words come out firm and unrelenting. He had come here with a purpose, he wasn't going to leave without fulfilling his duty...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:35 pm
The girl practicaly snarled at him because he didn't falter under her gaze. She asked in the same commanding tone as before, "On what grounds?"  

blue_green

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:01 pm
Element sensed that the girl was still attempting to indimidate him. He held back a smirk, instead leaning forward to put his face as close to hers as possible, narrowing his eyes. "He owes a favor..." the young man muttered, just audible enough for the child to hear. Element had dealt with others who thought they could bend him to their will. Each and every time, he proved them wrong, and this was no different. If Dragon couldn't break him, there was no way this girl would...  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games