Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
THE ANGST ZONE (Use this, for the love of internetz! ><) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angst?
  I'll post it wherever the hell I want!
  Please, just keep it in this thread.
  Tell me all your troubles and I'll do my best to help you feel better. *hugs*
  Can it, emo! ><
  Huh?
View Results

Lifes Little Conflict

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:38 pm
Omochii
Lifes Little Conflict
How much do you hate it? - Just resently being single has really started to bug me and make me feel like crap. My bestfriend Kasey has at least three guys crushing on her and she just recently got another boyfriend and she doesn't even like him that much. I nearly started yelling at her for leading him on. I can't help but thinking wtf is wrong with me sometimes.
How do you try to make being single enjoyable? I don't think about it.
Sorry LLC. I know what you mean though: one of my friends is like that. She led this really sweet guy on...and then turned around and went out with his best mate. The guy was even sweet enough to let it pass and still say how much he liked her.

Some girls would die for that...
Sorry but that's just wrong.
This guy my friend is leading on right now is so nice and friendly which is actually why she doesn't like him.
Her: He's just Too nice and hes like the submissive type and I don't want that.
Me: So basicly, you want a guy whos a hardcore badass that will treat you like s**t and cheat on you every chance he gets?

Her: stare Omg. Whatever.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:43 pm
Oh I know, tell me about it. My other friend bithces about it, because she's really good friends with the guy that's being led on, and I think she really empathises with him.

I'm sorry but...your friend doesn't sound like a very nice person ^^;;...I mean, I understand that everyone wants to feel attractive and loved or whatever, but do you really have to hog people's affection? Sometimes, it feels as though they're leading people on just because they can't bare for someone else to get any affection. Even if they're not interested in them, they still flirt and charm them...

Sometimes you just want to gonk and tell them to leave some for us.  

Omochii

Lifes Little Conflict

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:49 pm
Omochii
Oh I know, tell me about it. My other friend bithces about it, because she's really good friends with the guy that's being led on, and I think she really empathises with him.

I'm sorry but...your friend doesn't sound like a very nice person ^^;;...I mean, I understand that everyone wants to feel attractive and loved or whatever, but do you really have to hog people's affection? Sometimes, it feels as though they're leading people on just because they can't bare for someone else to get any affection. Even if they're not interested in them, they still flirt and charm them...

Sometimes you just want to gonk and tell them to leave some for us.
Hear Hear. 3nodding She flirts with any boy and every boy she sees too. There was this boy I really liked and she knew I did too for a really long time but she still flirted with him every chance she got and even kissed him. I got so mad and hurt that when he pushed her away when she tried to kiss him I said it was what she deserved and didn't talk to her for a while.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:55 pm
Ugh, I hate girls like that. I mean, I can understand a LITTLE filrting(heck, I'm a huge flirt myself!) but to flirt with a guy your friend likes? Ugh, evil. And to go so far as to KISS him and not be dating him? evil  

SefieGainsborough

Omochii

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:58 pm
I feel so evil for saying this because it's not what I usually would say but...why are you still friends with this girl again? She just doesn't sound like someone who respects you very much, as a friend, or even as a person who's feelings count for something.

My friend doesn't go that far. She knows to back of the guy I like...but sometimes, I get the feeling it's because she doesn't think he's good enough for her. Which is a load of bollocks. neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:59 pm
SefieGainsborough
Ugh, I hate girls like that. I mean, I can understand a LITTLE filrting(heck, I'm a huge flirt myself!) but to flirt with a guy your friend likes? Ugh, evil. And to go so far as to KISS him and not be dating him? evil
Yeah but I just deal with it. Not like she listens to me anyway. But whatever. I still feel bad for the boy she's leading on right now. It sucks that she's screwing with his mind. God. I still don't know how she could do it. I'l stop ranting now.

Lifes Little Conflict

Omochii

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:03 pm
Eh, ranting is good sometimes: you let it out. Better out than in. lol

Besides, this is the bitter maid's thread. If you don't rant here, where will you go?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:07 pm
Omochii
Eh, ranting is good sometimes: you let it out. Better out than in. lol

Besides, this is the bitter maid's thread. If you don't rant here, where will you go?
xd Good point. Sooo.......
There's this cute boy in my Lunch and I'm really starting to crush on him but I don't have the nerve to just walk up to him and say something because he's like a foot talled then me and a year older so he intimidates me a little. Plus I can never talk to him because he's always talking to someone else in the beginning of lunch adn then he just dissapears somewhere. o.o

Lifes Little Conflict

FaithRose

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:07 pm
MrJimmy
Err... eh-heh... *backs out slowly*

my thoughts exactly  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:09 pm
O.o He sounds rather mysterious. Does he have that vibe about him? Maybe you could "bump into" him so that he notices you? Kind of like those cheesy films. xd

Oh dear, I suck at advice. Do you know his name though? What stands out about him?

*Does not mean to bombard you with personal questions O__o*  

Omochii

Lifes Little Conflict

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:12 pm
Omochii
O.o He sounds rather mysterious. Does he have that vibe about him? Maybe you could "bump into" him so that he notices you? Kind of like those cheesy films. xd

Oh dear, I suck at advice. Do you know his name though? What stands out about him?

*Does not mean to bombard you with personal questions O__o*

His name is richard and your right. He does have that mysterious vibe about him. I think that also drags me towards him. o.o Plus for some reason I like guys with aftershave. He looks sorta like a young Bam margera (sp?) which in my eyes, is hot.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:17 pm
Oh...so it's the mysterious attractive "pulling" vibe he has, eh? That souns really appealing, actually, lol. I don't know of Bam Margera, so I can't even start the comparison, but I agree with the aftershave. A nice smell. Kind of...wraps you up ^^;;  

Omochii

Lifes Little Conflict

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:20 pm
Omochii
Oh...so it's the mysterious attractive "pulling" vibe he has, eh? That souns really appealing, actually, lol. I don't know of Bam Margera, so I can't even start the comparison, but I agree with the aftershave. A nice smell. Kind of...wraps you up ^^;;
Oh sorry. I forgot many not know of Bam. And Yea. I also like the look of it. So this may be difficult to talk to him. o.o

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:24 pm
Try bumping into him...or some comment that was directed at a "friend" that he happens to "overhear" and may react to. 3nodding

But please, if you do anything I say and it all goes haywire...I'm a proven undateable person. >.> So I'm probably not one to take advice from. But y'know...never know till you try.  

Omochii

Moonlight2Dawn

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:25 pm
Eh,I just deal.I guess because I have about an even amount of guy friends as gal friends,but I do still wish I wasn't single.

Being single also kind of sucks because the guys I know either:
-Are just friends(and I'm mostly OK with the ones that are)
-Or just hate my guts for no apparent reason. confused

No more,no less,no in between. sweatdrop  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games