Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
the park rp[season is: summer] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like rping?
  yes =)
  its ok =|
  no =(
  what?! 0.o
View Results

Kulshedra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:17 pm
"That was my first time, actually." Jason neglected to mention that he hadn't left the park for a few days.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:11 pm

"ahh, i see; ...i was just woundering, because i havent seen you before, and im there quite often,.. though i havent been there in the last week or two." she said shrugging, woundering if she wouldve met him had she not gone today as well.

jazzy says yarr

Kulshedra

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:48 pm
"Maybe your timing was destiny," Jason grinned at her, in a way that showed he doubted the possibility. He would have stayed around the park for a long while, so the fact that she decided to go then didn't mean much. They were probably bound to meet some time or another.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:32 pm

skyler looked at him with a sort of puzzled expression, then leaned over and gingerly wrapped her arms around him, hugging him close

jazzy says yarr

Kulshedra

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:45 pm
Jason twitched at the sudden contact, hesitating, wondering what he should do next. After a moment, he put an arm loosely about Skyler's shoulder, in a sort of half-hug.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:05 pm

breaking from the hug, then leaning back comfortabley into where she sat, skyler looked at jason and tried to read his reaction.

"im sorry.. you just looked so sad.."

jazzy says yarr

XxOme_NinjaxX

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:37 am
Ome sits in the shadows under a large tree with eyes closed  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:13 pm
"You just caught me by surprise," Jason said haltingly. He gave a feeble smile.  

Kulshedra

jazzy says yarr

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:47 pm

she looked at him curiously.
"..are you ok?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:44 am
"Yeah, I'm fine," Jason said. Memories flashes behind his eyes, but he pushed them away. He didn't want to see what was in those memories.  

Kulshedra

jazzy says yarr

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:54 pm

"Jason,.." she said softly, placing a hand gently on his knee out of concern.
"..you look like yor about to cry.."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:51 pm
"Hmm?" Jason looked up at her, frowning. "No, I'm fine." He did his best to make it seem like a truth, putting the closest to a genuine smile on his face.  

Kulshedra

jazzy says yarr

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:47 am

"what could he be so lost in thought over, that its got him looking so miserable..." she thought to herself.
not really sure what to do, as he was so intent on feigning wellness, skyler watched him curiously

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:21 pm
"What?" Jason asked at Skyler's continuing stare. He gave another small laugh, a half-smile returning.  

Kulshedra

jazzy says yarr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:09 am

after a few moments in pondering and consideration, she finaly said,
"...you remind me of a new puppy.."
half in a factual tone, half in a sort of wounder that filled her voice as if she were looking through an ice sculpture, commenting on the peice directly opposite her seen through it

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games