Do you know a lot about vampires?
  Yes
  no
  A little
  a lot!
View Results

silver.for.secrets

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:13 pm
"thanks so much." Rina followed Amie out the window. when they found Zid Rina came up behind him and hugged him. "do me a favor. go away."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:44 pm
Niviane stopped when she saw a group up ahead of her. Oh, great, perhaps Im just getting lucky and Im gonna greet some goblins now she thought to herself. She didn't know what to expect as she sneaked forward, towards the people ahead...  

CaptainMorganBlack

killerheart

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:09 pm
zid>> looks at rina fine if thats wat u want ill leave n never come back  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:42 pm
"it's not that you can't come back. i just don't want Davyn to hurt you. and for some reason, i can't get rid of him. i'll call you..." then she left.  

silver.for.secrets

CaptainMorganBlack

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:37 pm
Niviane watched one of the people leave, saying "I'll call you". That made Niviane giggle; she didn't think these creatured would use a phone.... I am one of these creatures now... she thought, and no longer wanted to giggle.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:26 am
Amie heard the girl giggle...we are being watched. She sent the thought to Rina, slowly moving only her eyes to look at the girl it's that new girl, the one just created. Amie wondered what the girl thought was funny and what she was going to do now, especially if she knew she was being watched too.  

SangreLeach

silver.for.secrets

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:26 pm
"Amie, let's go. Zid, stay away until i contact you" ((teehee! i always wanted to say that. i feel so FBI lol *hyper*)) 'if we're being watched then we really should leave fast. let's try not to be followed.' Rina thought to Amie. then she took off  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:26 pm
Niviane felt a suprising surge of anger when she saw them leave, just as she started to come closer to where they were. "No," she said, following to her astonishment, "Im not being left alone without answers!" She put the vial away as she chased after something she had no clue about...  

CaptainMorganBlack

SangreLeach

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:00 pm
It's that new new girl, Rina, she said something about wanting some answers, I think she's following us, Amie thought to Rina as she followed her, the rest of her mind trained on the new girl, Niviane, she saw.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:26 pm
((hey ya'll i dont know why im doing this but i didnt read the posts......again!! Im soo so so sorry im a very bad host but ill try to keep up sorry))

Kia and nashi.....bored  

Fishies1236

killerheart

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:19 pm
ziger>>
* runs thought the forest lookin for rina* * screams rina rina*

zid>>
* lookin for food in the forest*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:42 pm
Character name: Danial L. (Lengton) Janz

Race: Demonic (sub-kingdom) Ghostly (race) Vampire (species).

Appearence: 15 year old kid with green shirt, black bants, very short, boy-cut, black, coarse, curly hair, brown eyes, thick black eyebrows, hairy legs, arms, and body (not like an ape, just a very hairy human).

Weapons: He can summon and conjure any weapon out of his own essence.

Markings: One on his forehead that looks like a dragon. One on his back that looks like a dragon. And one on each arm that looks like a snake.

Abilities as a vampire: Immortality, immunity to disease and poison, summoning things like wolves, bats, bat swarms, rats, rat swarms, bug swarms, turning into a swarm of something, turning into a fog/mist, turning into a ghostly form, going through walls, invisability, charming (mind control), can turn into animals, minor witch magic (like making a tree lift it's roots to trip someone).  

Blasphemator

Blasphemator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:43 pm
PM me when someone gets on please.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:05 pm
((gets one what???))  

silver.for.secrets

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash