Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
World Of Kumei Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll ^.^
  World of Kumei
View Results

Keitsume

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:07 pm
"ah-!" I ran off to follow Jaden. I wasn't sure what to expect....  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:08 pm
Jaden stood infront of Ayane "Ayane, Keitsume, Amaya and my self have decided that we dont need your help anymore were going to travel by ourselves please dont follow us" Jaden said before turning back to Keitsume and Amaya.  

neckroz209

LostSanity173

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:11 pm
Amaya stared sterly at the girl who she had resented so much. Would this mean a war amongst wars? YOu know, the war between angel and devil, except between this girl and jaden, keitsume, and herself? She smiled evily as Jaren ran back to them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:12 pm
"well, that was easy..." I didn't look at Ayane, I didn't want to see a reaction. She was probably furious. But I didn't care.... "What do we do now?" I whispered to Amaya and Jaden. I was quite enough so AYane couldn't hear.  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:13 pm
"we go get Kiona" Jaden said smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:14 pm
"Ok then. I'm following you guys this time."  

LostSanity173

Keitsume

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:16 pm
"Do you mind if I teleport? It might save some time." I grabbed both of their wrists and imagined the island. When I opened my eyes, all three of us were there. Teleporting all of us make me weak, but I couldn't stop now....  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:18 pm
Jaden shook her head "ill never get used to that"  

neckroz209

LostSanity173

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:19 pm
"Wow. Never done that before...well I think I did it once when I was Argella..."Amaya stuttered, scanning her surroundings.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:22 pm
"same," I looked around. I saw the resort in the distance, but there were no great hiding spots a fox could go on this snowy wasteland. She's stick out too. "Were do we go then, this isn't a fox's favorite island, its all flat and snowy. No forests or anything" I sighed.  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:24 pm
Jaden looked around "not a wolfs desired island ether"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:24 pm
"Well, she's your fox. You need to lead the way. But, I think maybe she might have burrowed...just a guess."  

LostSanity173

Keitsume

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:27 pm
"True." I put out my hands and melted everything a square foot from me. "That was helpful" I said sarcastically. "I guess I don't have much more power to do the rest.... Um, Ayane, can you, fly above to try to spot her? Or am I asking to much?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:29 pm
"id sniff her out but the snow is covering everything" Jaden said whining slightly.  

neckroz209

LostSanity173

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:33 pm
"Sure. Stop being so modest." She flashed a smile, and flew into the sky. She looked around on the ground foranything that looked like a fox. She spotted something brown on the ground about a mile away from keitsume and Jaden. It was on a small circle of grass. "HOw strange..." She said loudly. She drifted close to the ground. "I see something. Looks like it's worth a try. it's just a mile away. Kinda strange, but yeah lets go."  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games