Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Devil May Cry RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonna take part?
  Yeah
  Maybe...
  No
View Results

jiaaam

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:26 pm
wow i can never do this  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:17 pm
(Sorry about the delay!! I've been caught up with school again!! ><)

Aneesha gasped and was prepared to move out of the way with Vergil, but she saw Poki form a barrier to protect them. "Poki..."
Vergil nodded, and tried to figure out Yami's next movie, but Yami had shown how unpredictable she was, so he just kept alert, protecting Aneesha at the same time. Where are you Dante?!  

Aneesha

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:24 pm
Her alternate soul hit her from the back and an arrow was shot through the little girl from earlier. Both of them fell, Yami stood up as black serpent shaped aura was covering her. The little girl stood up "even if you kill me...she won't be back to normal..." she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:09 pm
Dante saw the aura then grinned, He raced at the spot where Aneesha was, then stood on the motorcycle, He unsheathed Rebellion and grinned. "Hey, This little brat needs to be put on timeout!" he called out with a grin on his face still blancing on the moving motorcycle toward the girl.  

Dante Aurion

Aneesha

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:19 pm
Vergil smirked at the sight of his brother. "You showed up..."
Grinning slightly, Aneesha winked at Dante, but saw who his attack towards the girl. "Wait! Even if you kill her, Yami won't be back to normal..." Glaring at the girl, she cocked her head to one side. "Explain what you mean little girl..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:16 am
The little girl grinned childishly as she stayed away from where the motorcycle was going, she was too fast "that's for me to know and for you to never find out" she said. Yukari was starting to see something, she saw a girl dying from a sickness. She and Yami were the only people who can see since that both of them were linked to each other 'I knew it...' she thought.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:47 pm
"I ain't going to KIll Her, Just put her to Bed," He said, Then as she moved away from the Motorcycle He lunged out aiming for the direction she ran too.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:53 am
Yukari already made a move, she levitated a few daggers and aimed for her. Yami interfered by putting up a barrier at the girl, but then again it still hit the little girl, giving her several cuts. One of those daggers was stuck to the little girl's chest the cuts were beginning to heal "I told you, you can't kill me and even if you did, you won't be able to save her..." the girls said. Yami's alternate soul was chanting quietly that no one could hear her.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:42 am
Name: Marisho

Hair: black

Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eyes: green

Race: Human

Weapon: Kama with chain

Alliance: Neutral

Description:  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:52 pm
Dante had to get in just right, He snuck up behind the girls. He had too He needed to get the Body away from the lil'Brat controlling her. He thenwaited patiently for hsi time.  

Dante Aurion

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:41 am
Suddenly, both of them can't move "What the....I can't move!" the little girl said, Yami's alternate soul borrowed a card from Poki. She threw it and took out her bow and arrow. She aimed it on the card, the arrow went through the card and the little girl got shot with the arrow "Killing the body is useless, I knew that already...now then" Yami's soul looked at Dante and the others "you can finish her off now..." she said as the little girl twitched, in hopes of moving her body.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:31 pm
Dante swung the forceedge out of it's sheath, It roared as it showed it's true form. "It's about time!" He said with a grin then lunged at the girl. He Then slashed a deep trench of red into the little girl's body. From her right shoulder to her left hipbone. "Jackpot.." he said with a grin.  

Dante Aurion

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:15 am
The little girl into ashes as Yami's eyes returned back to normal, she was about to hit the floor when her alternate soul ran over and merged back into her, making her get to her feet but then again she fell to her knees. Poki and Yukari came to help out "Are you okay miss Yami?" they asked in unison. Poki took out Yami's glasses from his pocket and then, Yami took it and wore it. She said something to them telepathically which made the surprise but it never showed to their faces or their eyes. Then suddenly, Yami ran off in a hurry.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:09 pm
:he walked up to this great chaos wondering what was going on he ytried to figure it out but his vision was alittle blury he still had a hard time seeing some times after the run in with vegril he shook his head vilontly trying to shake it of: whats going on?  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Aneesha

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:16 am
Aneesha ran over to Yukari and Poki, eager to know why Yami ran away... "Hey guys, what happened?"

Vergil watched as Aneesha fled to the others. It was finally over. A new presence awoke the room as he turned to face the new person. "Hnn... What do you want here?"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games