Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
What RPG catagory would you put the avvie above you in? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:37 pm
You are the product of an experiment gone wrong. Part bull, dragon and wolf along with who knows what. You are often feared and misunderstood. You spend your days searching the world for the one person that the scientist created just like you but in female form.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:42 am
You are Santas Little Helper. You Love giving out gifts and making them especially for deserving gaians and you Love you cocoa, you found the fox in the snow and brought her back to health completely.  

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:50 am
You're teh toof faiwy dat's gna come visit meh tonite an gib meh a penny an puts it unda mah piwow cosh muh first toof jus fell outs an it din hurt an i din cwy an i remmmeemmemmba to puts it unda my piwow 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:09 am
a pwetty pwetty bawaweena rofl  

Crimsonhellite

danzmau

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:25 am
A cyborg/robot that's long gone out of control; you now rebel against humans so they had to chain you down, but we all know you won't be held down easily.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:22 am
A holiday musician!! A sweet young girl who plays holiday songs in cafes. But beware!! If you ever insult her musical abilities, she'll hit you on the head with her violin case!!!!  

Red Alert Serise

Crimsonhellite

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:37 am
You are the black magic Fox-Demon......although you DO travel with companions, your the black sheep....er...fox of the group. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:33 pm
>>If I were to live life, my very own way...

User Image

The misunderstood, hellish, and chained individual.
You've been feared by many people, often with one glance, and you can seeing them running. You feel hurt as they run away, not even knowing that you can be friendly, despite your looks. One person understands you, and surprising, it's a perky, somewhat annoying girl, that's the completely opposite of you.

User Image

>>..I'd need gentle conversations..User Image

ProjectPIKA

wezamuntkee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:51 pm
youd do well in a fantasy sports game where your ice hockey stick doubles as a samurai sword ! .. and your 3d eyed whale hat helps u with ur advanced calculated puck blasts as u shift around at high speedz wink ..

mm cool whale thing btw .. n c uv changed ur leggings n shooz or sumin .. cwute smile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:57 pm
>>If I were to live life, my very own way...

User Image

Aww, thanks! whee

You're a sport player that loves your coffee. xD
You'll the kind of person that everyone wants to be friend with! :D

User Image

>>..I'd need gentle conversations..User Image

ProjectPIKA

Red Alert Serise

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:41 am
A chimera made by a madman scientist. Part dog, part fox, but mostly human, you swore you'd get your revenge, drawing up your sword in revolt!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:03 pm
The blind wolf tamer.....when your in a pinch, you do your ritual with your scythe and the wolves will help in no time flat.  

Crimsonhellite

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:04 am
You were an imp, who crawled into some Pharaoh's sarcophagus, and got mistakingly mummified with him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:23 am
You were once a Great beast master who roam the lands but you fell to the power of a demon who curse you for entity.
Now you roam the lands to seek blood and death.  

kailiax

Crimsonhellite

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:26 am
a cosplayer on acid?!(j/k) lol  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games