Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
RP (rules aply along with setting) vamipre high school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you like (to bad if you don't)
  *huggs*even if i dont like it you deserve it
View Results

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:36 pm
he started walking the school agian  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:36 pm
"Lunch, everyone."  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:35 pm
went to get her lunch and then went back to the class room with it to eat  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:31 pm
he stood in the cafateria watching the students  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:50 pm
she ate her lunch looking over her missed notes and new music trying to learn it  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:24 am
She looked at Santanna. "Santanna... you could just do thehse at home." She said softly  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:58 pm
"oh I know, but I really want to catch up. it's not like I have anything else to do during lunch"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:50 pm
"...Lunch?" She walked into the cafeteria and looked around for a place to sit.  

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

technoninja14

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:18 pm
Name: Ryu
Race: Animal/Dark vampire
Equipment: a sword that flames when he changes form
Personality: funny guy ,somtimes quiet when he is around girls he likes ,hes caring over his friends
Bio: Ryu was born into a vampire family his mother was a dark vampire and his dad was a animal vampire after a few years he found out that he could change into a black dragon due to his half breed nature he now goes to high school like eny teenage vampire
Side: evil due to his dark side
Classes: morphing,dark magic,control of vampire,master magic
apparence:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
battle form:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:22 am
Ryu walks toward the school as it rings for lunch "dam alarm clock!" he walks in and heads for the cafeteria "what classes have i missed?" either way he didnt care he walked up and got his dinner looking for a place to sit down he looks as the pure breed animal and dark vampires sit on different tables "man...." he sighs "im not gonna fit in here"  

technoninja14

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:14 pm
she continued working of her music composition as she ate her lunch  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:53 pm
"Eat or talk with friends?" She said.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:03 pm
"what friends? mom have you ever noticed that I'm the "emo" one in this school? or the "braincells?" here? I don't have friends and no one wants to talk to me so I keep to my work" she continued writing finishing her lunch and taking up her flute to clean it before she started to work on what she had just composed  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:38 pm
He thinks to himself "man screw this im better off in a class room" he walks into the class where Santanna Love and her mother are there "im sorry but do you mind if i sit in here for a while?, im kinda new here" he walks in and looks at Santanna Love and thinks "oh....wow" he sits down at the 1st table in site and goes to eat but remembers his scar he covers up "ummmm in fact ill sit here" he moves up so the other people cant see his face and begins to eat his food  

technoninja14

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:16 pm
"oh it's fine if you eat here, I don't mind, as long as you don't mind me practicing. you see I've missed quit a bit of school myself so I need to catch up" she fixed some of her music on the sheet and started again  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games